Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

armaan- the perfect lover??

bollygal Senior Member
bollygal
bollygal

Posted: 05 May 2005 at 2:50pm | IP Logged

wudnt armaan be like a perfect luver    heres how

fine at the begining he was an idiot but then he started really loving jassi and (for once) not for her looks but for her personality and that wot u call tru luv??

it wud b soo nice if that happened in real life naa???

sukh IF-Rockerz
sukh
sukh

Posted: 05 May 2005 at 2:56pm | IP Logged
yea ..... but its rare. not impossible. but its hard.Embarrassed
MonicA#1Actress Goldie
MonicA#1Actress
MonicA#1Actress

Posted: 05 May 2005 at 2:58pm | IP Logged
I know!! It is hard to some extent. But there are a handful of guys like Armaan as he is right now!!!!1Big smileEmbarrassed
peaches Goldie
peaches
peaches

Posted: 05 May 2005 at 3:11pm | IP Logged

I don't know how to really answer that question.....sometimes I think that is more of an obsession than love. 

I'm not saying that Armaan is not sincere with his emotions,  but the fact that Jassi left is also a refection to him too.

Maybe he's just obsessed (but not in a bad way) in trying to possess her since she's the first girl that has technically rejected his love.  It's made him crazy that he hasn't been successful in convincing him that he's her prince charming.

This whole Devdas and depression is just a frustration of the circumstance....but in my eyes doesn't necessarily mean love.

Look at Purab, he too truly loves Jassi and know he can't be with her becase he's not in her heart like Armaan is.  But he's so calm about the whole thing

There's a night and day difference between these two individuals, and both of them love Jassi dearly.

So I guess to answer the question....just becuase Armaan is put's on a freak show act doens't mean that he's the perfect lover.

Thanks

vishakha Goldie
vishakha
vishakha

Posted: 05 May 2005 at 4:15pm | IP Logged
OMG, once again there is a comparison between Armaan's love and Purab's love. Folks, Armaan and Jassi love each other and that's what really matters. It is simple -
Fernando did not give money to Armaan but he gave him Jassi.
T&D gave Purab all the money in the world but did not give him Jassi's love.
There could be 100 others who might love Jassi in a calm way as Purab and there could be 1000 others who might offer her shoulder service. Does it really matter? This is A_J story. Jassi's passionate love for Armaan and Armaan's passionate love for Jassi. Purab, Raj and other silent lovers should understand and give up.
Jyoti_2006 IF-Dazzler
Jyoti_2006
Jyoti_2006

Posted: 05 May 2005 at 4:33pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by vishakha

OMG, once again there is a comparison between Armaan's love and Purab's love. Folks, Armaan and Jassi love each other and that's what really matters. It is simple -
Fernando did not give money to Armaan but he gave him Jassi.
T&D gave Purab all the money in the world but did not give him Jassi's love.
There could be 100 others who might love Jassi in a calm way as Purab and there could be 1000 others who might offer her shoulder service. Does it really matter? This is A_J story. Jassi's passionate love for Armaan and Armaan's passionate love for Jassi. Purab, Raj and other silent lovers should understand and give up.

ClapClapAbsolutely... Agree with you 1000%...ClapClap

tina59 IF-Rockerz
tina59
tina59

Posted: 05 May 2005 at 4:37pm | IP Logged

i think arman is a perfect lover ,the very fact that jassi reciprocates his love and yearns for him makes him the perfect lover for jassi .Each person has a different way of expressing love ,i prefer armans way of expressing love wich is filled with passion, care,trust,crazily in  love and also jealousy.When jassi left him ,at that point he was crazilyin love with her and had just realised his love for her and he never got a chance to express it to her and thats why i think he reacts like that.just imagine,a guy madly in love but not able to reach her coz he doesnt know where she is ,nor heard from her,he just wants to talk to her,to see her ,to show that he has changed ,to give him a second chance,all these are the traits of a perfect lover ,atleast for me

he changed himself for the better to make sure that he can stand up to jassi ,he can go to any extent to feel jassi ,to get back jassi ,that kind of love is genuine and i dont find it obsessive at all.

he is a perfect lover in my books for sure

mikagurl23 IF-Dazzler
mikagurl23
mikagurl23

Posted: 05 May 2005 at 4:43pm | IP Logged
well yea, i am a purab fan. and i think that being a perfect lover is sort of impossible and hard. if armaan was truely a perfect, perhaps he would'nt have lost jassi yet, or perhaps he would've kept her happy in both love and wealthly way. although i do agree that this is a armaan jassi story, but purab isn't a perfect lover as well. he will give her love in wealthly way.  nor is nandu, he will keep jassi happy by his jokes and enjoyment. so practically  no one can be a perfect lover. but they can be  a good lover but being the "perfect" lover is impossible becuz everyone is different with different types of individuality

Go to top