Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweetsang thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
hey guys.,,,guess what i have no clue my internets working.i havent even rechrged,,,,anyways heres a sneak peak at chap 5..well here goes..hope u like it..i know everyone likes such scenes

precap

she switches of her cell...

she is lying on her bed...someone opens the door slowly...she is in deep sleep she cant hear it open..

a man sneaks in...he is wearing jeans and a  t shirt..he slowly slides beside her...he touches her face..her lips...
he kisses her forehead her cheeks and slowly touches her arms...moves even closer to her

Edited by sweetsang - 11 years ago
Pooja_0910 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Great going but suspence of the story is killing me...kon hai wo jo Mona ke piche pada hai???
aisha2080 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Poojapange

Great going but suspence of the story is killing me...kon hai wo jo Mona ke piche pada hai???

Totally!! Sweetsang Ekta Madam ki tarah hum sub ko gol gol ghumati hai πŸ˜›  Haila 😲 Who is this man in the preview.
Edited by aishray - 11 years ago
sweetsang thumbnail
lol...thats my plan gol gol ghumana..anyways i doubt my internet might end tommorw so i just might post the next chap tonight
sweetsang thumbnail
chap 5

Mona is lying on her bed...someone sneaks in ...she is in deep sleep she cant hear anyone coming in

a man sneaks in...he is wearing jeans and a  t shirt..he slowly slides beside her...he touches her face..her lips...
he kisses her forehead her cheeks and slowly touches her arms...moves even closer to her
MOna wakes up...her eyes wide open ..due to shock...she opens her mouth to shout..just then 

he kisses her lips slowly...then hard. .. his on her arms tighten...Mona is trying hard to yell ..to getaway...she finally manages to push him away
he falls on the floor near the door ...She tries to run.. just as she is tries t run through the door he catches her by the leg.

Mona "leave me ..leave me,,Madhav "

he pulls her back

and she falls beside him..her arms get bruished.

He climbs on top of her...he holds her arms with one arm...and tries to remove her cloths...she struggles..that pisses him off and he slaps her
on her face so hard that it leaves a bleeding lip...

Madhav -"Nakare q kar rai ho..aisa kya kar raha hu jo nai hua hai hum dono k bich"

MOna kicks him in between the legs ...he screams in pain  ..making Mona make a runaway..

she goes out the room..wondering why no one had heard them and come to help her,...she looked around...no movements..no sound..no one was home

aisa kaise ho sakta hai...where is everybody she thought

Mona runs out to the hall..yells out mum..nani...mama..mami...no reply

She hears Madhav coming after her she quickly runs to a room near by and locks it...she was scared...

she walks backwards as she hears Madhav knocking the door ...she finally reaches a wall .she sits crying and yelling out 
"chale jao..leave me alone "

the knocking stops then she hears loud thuds against the door..he was breaking the door...
she panicked what should she do ...

she goes into the bathroom and locks the door...she hears...Madhav coming in ...he is throwing things calling out her name
Madhave-"Janu..MOna Janu..kaha ho tum...muje gussa mat dilao...chup chap mere saamne aoo"

He tries to break into the bathrrom..she looks around for something to protect herself...she finds a scissor..she can threaten Madhav and run away.

He breaks the door and see's Mona with scissors in her hand.

Madhav-"what is that throw it janu...chalo feko usko..tumara haath cut vat jayega"

Madhav takes a step forward..

MOna -"Ruko..wahi pe raho warna mai..."

Madhav-"ok ok..drop it .."

MOna-"piche jao...JAO..."

He does ..they enter the room..she looks at the door...it was broken open by him...she tries to figure out how to get to the door 

just then Madhav makes a sudden move and reaches MOna...he grabs mona,.,,she panicks...they struggle...and then the struggling stops..

blood is on the floor...Mona looks down ...blood on the scissors..she looks down and see's Madhav lying uncouncious...

Mona didnt know what to do...she was sweating and crying...just then she feels something at her foot ...touching her feet...]]

That scares the hell out of her...she screams loudly... and finds herslef on her bed..she looks around...she was still in her room
..she could hear her mum talking with her nani ..just outside the room...she was all sweaty and huffing...she couldnt believe it..
It was a dream...no a nightmare...

-----------------------------------------------------

"Thats all folks" for this chapter..i know many of you are swearing at me right now. and some calling me
 Ekta kapoor ki MAA right now...lol...let me know how you feel now...

movie.buff thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update.😊
Interesting FF.
That was such a scary dream😲

Pooja_0910 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update...frankly speaking muze to laga ke wo Pradeep hoga lekin ye to Madhav nikala(isse kehte hai tai tai phishhh!!!)
aisha2080 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Shocking! It looks like Mona has a traumatic past.

I am sure we get more twist and turns. You surprised me with this one πŸ‘
swethasyam08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
such a scary update!!

do update soon
sweetsang thumbnail
Thanks guys.will update soon