Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

!!PNZKSK Episode Discussion Thread # 41!! (Page 145)

Post Reply New Post

Page 145 of 150

-Rani

IF-Stunnerz

-Rani

Posted: 15 October 2012 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shweta_r

Originally posted by BHAVI1972

Shweta just a question- In India does the professional wear this heavy and exposed back blouse at the meetings and office??

It is rare Bhavi... Sometimes women do wear exposed back blouse.. but not heavy ones but as I said it is rare

That's why I always say that Siddhi needs to start dressing more professional at work. At home or outside, she can wear what she wants, but what she wears to work is highly inappropriate. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RatiGshweta_r

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "!!PNZKSK Episode Discussion Thread # 41!! (Page 145)" in Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

neeme

IF-Sizzlerz

neeme

How Abt RICHA and ABHAY.. sath kara Kitna acha lag raha tha ROFL

-Ranishweta_r

rpmenon

IF-Rockerz

rpmenon

Originally posted by -Rani

Originally posted by rpmenon

Thanks for the LU,probably Sidhi drinks something from the deserted house thinking it's water,might be bhaang or something.That might make the new promo a "live" scene indeed. Smile

She drinks beer from the beer bottle. The new promo thread has been updatedSmile

Do you think she will leak some clues that will lead to the start of R expose???

If they are scrapping parents trap track then may be, but if they still plan to go ahead with PA track then many be not. Not sure what's in CVs mindWinkConfused

I think we might be getting what we always wanted.Sidhi confessing to Kunal about what happened 9 years back and exposing Richa,then both pretending to be still hating each other even after they reach the city,and then finally exposing R there.PT seems to be sidelined as of now.But both ways,I am fine.I am loving this for some reason Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Rani

neeme

IF-Sizzlerz

neeme

Posted: 15 October 2012 at 11:40am | IP Logged

Shweta just a question- In India does the professional wear this heavy and exposed back blouse at the meetings and office??

It is rare Bhavi... Sometimes women do wear exposed back blouse.. but not heavy ones but as I said it is rare

That's why I always say that Siddhi needs to start dressing more professional at work. At home or outside, she can wear what she wants, but what she wears to work is highly inappropriate. 
i don't knw what u guys are discussing But My MOM have so many issues with Siddhi present DressingsLOLLOL She says Why she was Not Well dressed at the time When she was With Kunal..Why when she is with Abhay..and she also have problem with This exposed Back Blouse..

-Ranishweta_r

rpmenon

IF-Rockerz

rpmenon

Posted: 15 October 2012 at 11:41am | IP Logged

Would love to see her in business casuals,with scarf and all... black stripped pants..would blow her hubby away! Wink

-Ranishweta_r

-Rani

IF-Stunnerz

-Rani

Posted: 15 October 2012 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by neeme

Hello Uncle and Anties.. Wink

Hello from one auntie to another auntie WinkLOL
Anty Kis Ko Bola Angry Sinal ka bechon Jitni hon main EmbarrassedLOL Wo Tu DT ma hona ki waja sa Sab Muja ANTY ki age jitna Smjta hanLOLLOL

BTW SINAL EPISODE u like itt??? Wink

Auntie ke age ki toh mai bhi nahiLOL specially 18+ people auntie bulaye itani age toh nahi hai apani bhiShockedLOL, but everything goes, np LOLWink 

Haven't seen the episode yet, sirf LU padha hai, going to watch it nowTongueEmbarrassed

neemeshweta_r

-Rani

IF-Stunnerz

-Rani

Posted: 15 October 2012 at 11:43am | IP Logged

How Abt RICHA and ABHAY.. sath kara Kitna acha lag raha tha ROFL

these 2 chipakoos will make very good pair togetherLOLLOL Mommy D needs bahu like Richa LOLLOL

neemeshweta_r

-Rani

IF-Stunnerz

-Rani

Posted: 15 October 2012 at 11:44am | IP Logged

If they are scrapping parents trap track then may be, but if they still plan to go ahead with PA track then many be not. Not sure what's in CVs mindWinkConfused

I think they wanted to show parent track, but because of this slot change they have started the R expose track..Confused
[/QUOTE]

Feel bad for the kids actors nowOuch their role has been reduced nowLOL

neemeshweta_r

Post Reply New Post

Go to top