!!PNZKSK Episode Discussion Thread # 41!! - Page 108

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by neeme

Anty Kis Ko Bola ๐Ÿ˜ก Sinal ka bechon Jitni hon main ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜† Wo Tu DT ma hona ki waja sa Sab Muja ANTY ki age jitna Smjta han๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

BTW SINAL EPISODE u like itt??? ๐Ÿ˜‰

Auntie ke age ki toh mai bhi nahi๐Ÿ˜† specially 18+ people auntie bulaye itani age toh nahi hai apani bhi๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜†, but everything goes, np ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰ 

Haven't seen the episode yet, sirf LU padha hai, going to watch it now๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜ณ

How Abt RICHA and ABHAY.. sath kara Kitna acha lag raha tha ๐Ÿคฃ

these 2 chipakoos will make very good pair together๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† Mommy D needs bahu like Richa ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by shweta_r

If they are scrapping parents trap track then may be, but if they still plan to go ahead with PA track then many be not. Not sure what's in CVs mind๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜•

I think they wanted to show parent track, but because of this slot change they have started the R expose track..๐Ÿ˜•
[/QUOTE]

Feel bad for the kids actors now their role has been reduced now๐Ÿ˜†

That's why I always say that Siddhi needs to start dressing more professional at work. At home or outside, she can wear what she wants, but what she wears to work is highly inappropriate. 
i don't knw what u guys are discussing But My MOM have so many issues with Siddhi present Dressings๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† She says Why she was Not Well dressed at the time When she was With Kunal..Why when she is with Abhay..and she also have problem with This exposed Back Blouse..[/QUOTE]

We are also discussing the same thing Neeme๐Ÿ˜‰ Not sure why CVs make Siddhi wear such revealing blouses at work place. It's very inappropriate. Party mein chalata hai, par work place par nahi chalata๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ
with seat belts on yeh log bahar kaise aye?? Usually we would have to cut the seat belts in such accident.
Originally posted by rpmenon

That's why I always say that Siddhi needs to start dressing more professional at work. At home or outside, she can wear what she wants, but what she wears to work is highly inappropriate. 

Would love to see her in business casuals,with scarf and all... black stripped pants..would blow her hubby away! ๐Ÿ˜‰
[/QUOTE]

Anything professional will be okay with me. Although, I don't think she looks very good in pants. She used to wear jeans and kurti after marriage and that made her look very fat. I think she can continue to wear saari, but with better blouses or she can wear punjabi suites๐Ÿ˜Š
Originally posted by BHAVI1972

with seat belts on yeh log bahar kaise aye?? Usually we would have to cut the seat belts in such accident.
Barra Barra Dashon ma asi choti choti baten hoti rati han ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by -Rani

I think they wanted to show parent track, but because of this slot change they have started the R expose track..๐Ÿ˜•

i think because of their busy schedule this must have been done
Originally posted by RatiG

i think because of their busy schedule this must have been done
[/QUOTE]

May be, but I was really looking forward to Parents Trap track I wanted AC2 to trouble Richa, but that won't be happening now
Originally posted by -Rani

these 2 chipakoos will make very good pair together๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† Mommy D needs bahu like Richa ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Yes She really deserve Richa as bahu๐Ÿ˜†..Bht Pakya ha uss na muja ๐Ÿ˜ก