Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

Poojaa_P

IF-Rockerz

Poojaa_P

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 7:46am | IP Logged
Hey lovely PKDHians!

Who loved Friday's episode?? I hope everyone! 

I just wanted to share some of the dialogues that i liked fromt eh episode! 

Nana - Mein bhi janta hoon ke tum muhje apne dada se kam nahi samjhti 
Aww Nanu, you are the best, of course pankhu has lot of respect and love for you just the same way as her dadaji. That's why she is still in Deewan mansion !!

Preety Masi - What's wrong with her?? (referring to avantu)
Her expression were fab there! I honestly love the way she puts on a sarcastic act! 

Anuj - Jab tak yeh dono mahan behene ghar mein honge, tab tak iss ghar mein shati bhool hi jao. 
oh ho, wah wah Anuj! But you are right, hehe there would be no drama without them two..and that would be hell boring 

Adi -
FREEZE, bas aise haaste rahena.
So sweet, Adi you really are a sweetheart for making pankhu smile 

Dekho, dheere dhreere mein tumhe kitni achi tarah se samjhne laga hoon
THIS was one amazing dialogue, love it so much. Yess Adi baba you are starting to understand our sweet se pankhu. 

Okay, sirf ek bar pehen lo, mujhe dekha na hai. 
Ayee haayee, Embarrassed Why Adi? why did you want to see the bangles on her hand? 

Theek hai, mein bhi yahin khada rahounga, jab tak tum nahi pehenogina tab tak mein yahin idhar khada rhaounga.  uske baad Aur agar subha ho jaye or mum uth jaye phir.. 

And when she wasn't ready to wear the bangles you got annoyed and was willing to stay standing up for as long in her room, stubborn guy! hehe 
wow adi, wow you not getting scared of your mum? Just to see pankhu in that bengals you dont care if others see you like this.. 
you are a romeo! haha Embarrassed 

Okay guys, What other cute dialogues did you like ??
PKDH is making me insane. 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

kavi.bidaaisoumyaksudi_4m_kolpayalibmEkSapnoKiParif.s.msukhi...KAS_Nisha_ArSha

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Favourite Dialogues 07/09/2012" in Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sudi_4m_kol

IF-Dazzler

sudi_4m_kol

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 8:03am | IP Logged
hi pooji ,,,

wow ,,,wht a post dear ,,,,ur every post r unique,,,just loved them,,,,

every dialog r good ,,,but aadi's dialog z gr88,,,,,

Adi -
FREEZE, bas aise haaste rahena.
So sweet, Adi you really are a sweetheart for making pankhu smile 

Dekho, dheere dhreere mein tumhe kitni achi tarah se samjhne laga hoon
THIS was one amazing dialogue, love it so much. Yess Adi baba you are starting to understand our sweet se pankhu. 

Okay, sirf ek bar pehen lo, mujhe dekha na hai. 
Ayee haayee, Embarrassed Why Adi? why did you want to see the bangles on her hand? 

Theek hai, mein bhi yahin khada rahounga, jab tak tum nahi pehenogina tab tak mein yahin idhar khada rhaounga.  uske baad Aur agar subha ho jaye or mum uth jaye phir..

i lyk dis part ,,,,,,wht a dialog yaar ,,,,,,,,

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

payalibmPoojaa_Pf.s.m

Poojaa_P

IF-Rockerz

Poojaa_P

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 11:06am | IP Logged
^^ sudi 
haha really?? Thankyou sweetie pie :D 
yeah me too, adi's dialogues were the best.!  <3 him

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

payalibm

f.s.m

IF-Sizzlerz

f.s.m

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
"PKDH making me insane" ... yeah .. Wo tho dhikraha hai LOL

Lovely post Pooji rani :P ... Yup I do agree .. Adi's dialogues are the best ... I liked this one more ( to pankhuri ) " me tumhe .. Aise ... Itne depress mood Akele chodke kaise ja sakta hoon ?? " how cuteEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

payalibmPoojaa_P

payalibm

IF-Rockerz

payalibm

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
apnay function ke higlight shella mami thee
jab kuch dujha nahe tou bhajan start kar deyaa

hahahaahhaha...i loved this dialogue

now pujee too good thread...lovley post swetuuu
haaha yeh PKDH is remamy giving you to eb so inovative and think  and give us also some things to think about
lovely thread swetuu pie

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Poojaa_Pf.s.m

Poojaa_P

IF-Rockerz

Poojaa_P

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by f.s.m

Lovely post Pooji rani :P ... Yup I do agree .. Adi's dialogues are the best ... I liked this one more ( to pankhuri ) " me tumhe .. Aise ... Itne depress mood Akele chodke kaise ja sakta hoon ?? " how cuteEmbarrassed

Fawaaz (i need to think of a nickname for you soon! )

hahahaa yeah i think i need to make it very OBVIOUS to people that i am insane. Why are silent readers asleep, someday they would have to come here, speak out and tell me to stop my madness about PKDH 

Oh yesyes me loved that dialogue too!! Don't know how i missed that out, it was very sweet of adi ! He couldn't see her sad like that. aww

Poojaa_P

IF-Rockerz

Poojaa_P

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by payalibm

apnay function ke higlight shella mami thee
jab kuch dujha nahe tou bhajan start kar deyaa

hahahaahhaha...i loved this dialogue

now pujee too good thread...lovley post swetuuu
haaha yeh PKDH is remamy giving you to eb so inovative and think  and give us also some things to think about
lovely thread swetuu pie

hahaha! that was a funny dialogue! and the way he laughed after saying that was totally adorable! Embarrassed
Indeed mami was so cute and funny in that scene! 

I feel like i have missed out soo many good dialogues, i made it really quickly just from top of my head..so i skipped some parts.. Dead 

Yess so true you know, we all need more things to think about.. and now after the new promo about pankus BF it's just getting more interesting! 
Thankyouuu ! :) 

f.s.m

IF-Sizzlerz

f.s.m

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Poojaa_P

Originally posted by f.s.m

Fawaaz (i need to think of a nickname for you soon! )

hahahaa yeah i think i need to make it very OBVIOUS to people that i am insane. Why are silent readers asleep, someday they would have to come here, speak out and tell me to stop my madness about PKDH 

Oh yesyes me loved that dialogue too!! Don't know how i missed that out, it was very sweet of adi ! He couldn't see her sad like that. aww

Nahi no nick name pleaj :P .. I love to be called  "Fawwaz" ... :P 

hey Pooji ..We love your 'madness' about PaYa n PKDH ... I think you got my kiddings way to seriously Ouch ... Really sorry if it's hurt you ... 

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.