Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year
Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year

GOTW_*confess your love <3

HarshIkaZaYaxox Senior Member
HarshIkaZaYaxox
HarshIkaZaYaxox

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 7:21am | IP Logged
    Hey guyz I'm back with the game of the week:
      If you got a chance to propose shivin/smriti how would you do it!!
The rule is you to have fun!!!!

Plzz participate...
Have fun!!!!

Kind regards, Yuvreensivin1 aka aniqa 

Edited by Yuvreensivin1 - 08 September 2012 at 3:39pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

poojabhatt762.FieryPhoenix.ammarkhan134pinkgalakshayRasmuasmi

ammarkhan134 Senior Member
ammarkhan134
ammarkhan134

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 7:43am | IP Logged
SMRITI:before meeting u before seeing i had no reason to live but after i met u i found a purpose to live.i only love u and can only love u and nobody else.i am proposing to marry u but even if u reject me its okay for me i just want to see u happy.love is not possession but love is making sure that the one u love is happy and comforable.anyways will u marry me?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetmalyaHarshIkaZaYaxox.FieryPhoenix.akshayR

HarshIkaZaYaxox
HarshIkaZaYaxox

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 9:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ammarkhan134

SMRITI:before meeting u before seeing i had no reason to live but after i met u i found a purpose to live.i only love u and can only love u and nobody else.i am proposing to marry u but even if u reject me its okay for me i just want to see u happy.love is not possession but love is making sure that the one u love is happy and comforable.anyways will u marry me?

You truly love smriti a lot I hope you get to meet her one day cuz you're a true lover <3

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ammarkhan134

akshayR IF-Rockerz
akshayR
akshayR

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 10:16am | IP Logged
smiriti-- i may not be the best man in the world for you...but with you i just feel on the top of the world..i don't care what other people say about you..but for me...u r the most beautiful in the whole world..i promise to take care of you till my last breath and stand besides you and fight the world for any problem you ever face. I love you smiriti and only care about your happiness and is the most precious thing for me..Smile

Edited by akshayR - 08 September 2012 at 10:27am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

HarshIkaZaYaxox.FieryPhoenix.ammarkhan134

ammarkhan134 Senior Member
ammarkhan134
ammarkhan134

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Yuvreensivin1

Originally posted by ammarkhan134

You truly love smriti a lot I hope you get to meet her one day cuz you're a true lover <3

thnk u aniqa thats very sweet of u.
HarshIkaZaYaxox
HarshIkaZaYaxox

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 3:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by akshayR

smiriti-- i may not be the best man in the world for you...but with you i just feel on the top of the world..i don't care what other people say about you..but for me...u r the most beautiful in the whole world..i promise to take care of you till my last breath and stand besides you and fight the world for any problem you ever face. I love you smiriti and only care about your happiness and is the most precious thing for me..Smile

Smile Awww so sweet @ akshayR  luved it

akshayR

.FieryPhoenix. Senior Member
.FieryPhoenix.
.FieryPhoenix.

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 1:02am | IP Logged
To Shivin: I didn't know that I could love someone so much, before I set my eyes on you. You are the most bold yet lovable, maddening yet sensible, challenging yet playful, hot yet sweet guy I have ever met. My first, second, third and last love will always be you and you only. 

(Since I sing well, I will then sing the song, "Sun mere dil ki zubaan" for Shivin!) 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ammarkhan134akshayR

luvushivin1 Goldie
luvushivin1
luvushivin1

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 1:53am | IP Logged
to shivin roses are red
                voilets are blue
                cheene is sweet and so are u...!!!! i luv u so much that i can die for u...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ...amazing i'll rite more...!!! because i luv shivin...Heart

akshayR

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index