India-Forums

The Buddy Project  Season 2 - Now in College
The Buddy Project  Season 2 - Now in College

Should rahi be just friends? (Page 3)

muzzy_sk Goldie
muzzy_sk
muzzy_sk

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
Well m a bit confused..this thing has been going on in my mind since long..
Rahi is vry beautiful pair. Now i know many out there don't considr panchi to be appt for RV coz of their own resns but actually when i saw their pic together precisely saying TBP promotional event i found them damn cute n couple-ish n thats when i fell for the duo bt the current track juzz ruins the feeling. Okay i noe m going out of topic but my POV. Well sumwhere down the lane they cn be couples for me BUT not with frndship at stake..i want their frnship, i love the bonding b/w them..so yes i wud luv to see them as couples bt not NOW n as far they don't become over-messy with their characters.
I hope i cud convey my thoughts,coz i thinks its a bit confusing.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Stardust-Mellifluous

-Stardust- IF-Rockerz
-Stardust-
-Stardust-

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 12:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -CreativeSoul-

i0„2seriously0„2think the cvs are ruining them :(
they have potential so much of it! their friendship is unique so i get why people want to see them as friends but i think if the cvs made the story not so0„2clich0„2then people would love them as a couple too... i mean i don't know about anyone else but i think the best friends turned lovers thing is amazing ( I am a huge sajan fan for those who couldn't guessLOL)0„2
but i still hate the way panchi is falling for him (that has been over done plus panchi just looks like a despo when she is in her ranveer land ) plus i think the cvs are killing the whole story in general i don't see any development i wish they would start a friendship between kiya and panchi show ranveer trying to help kd if nothing they could have said that he did it for royal or something i don't know i guess i am0„2just0„2pissed of at the whole story cause it is a show i saw so much potential in and the cv's are killing it i 0„2can't believe this is a sunshine production man i expected so much more from them! Friendship love and well a proper story they still have the0„2potential0„2there i just hope they do something with it and0„2develop0„2the story cause right now it looks like the piddi show where he is trying to save his bf 0„2and i love piddi and kd's friendship (it is the only0„2develop0„2part of the story) but the rest of the characters seem miss placed if you0„2know0„2what i mean...

I totally get what u mean. The cvs dont do justice to all the main leads properly. They will give all the importance to one character and ignore the rest. First it was kd and now its piddi. The rahi track is total garbage.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mellifluous

Mellifluous IF-Rockerz
Mellifluous
Mellifluous

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 1:23am | IP Logged
may be m wrong but Idk why bt rahi even not look like bff too like gunjan & samrat were..may be the chemistry is missing..panchi doesnt suit with rv.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

inna7-Stardust--Rema-

-Araina- IF-Stunnerz
-Araina-
-Araina-

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 8:24am | IP Logged
Their friendship surely is rare and beautiful. And until Ranveer learns how to respect women, I too feel they are better off as friends. Though later on, I would love for them to turn into equal lovers. Friendship turning into love is just a beautiful phase and I know RaHi would do awesome in carrying out the phase. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

100littledevils-Stardust-lostmymusic.

--Akshu-- IF-Rockerz
--Akshu--
--Akshu--

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 9:07am | IP Logged
one Q!!!!why dosent panchi suit RV??????
Mellifluous IF-Rockerz
Mellifluous
Mellifluous

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 11:06am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=dmg_mjht_d3_rox] one Q!!!!why dosent panchi suit RV??????[/UOTE] its my view totaly sory if i hurt rahi fans but I find their chemistry is missing..I cant explain the reason but they dont look like couple-ish..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Stardust--Rema-

snowflake. IF-Stunnerz
snowflake.
snowflake.

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 7:06pm | IP Logged
Frankly speaking i dont like stories where selfless friendships get butchered for the sake of love, i aint saying RaHi should remain friends till the end... but they should atleast give them enough time to nourish their relationship! Embarrassed 

-Stardust-

gal.angel IF-Rockerz
gal.angel
gal.angel

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 8:28pm | IP Logged
I lov their Frenship soo much...bt hoping to see their relationship to nxt levelEmbarrassed

-Stardust-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index