The Buddy Project  Season 2 - Now in College
The Buddy Project  Season 2 - Now in College

Should rahi be just friends? (Page 2)

-Stardust- IF-Rockerz
-Stardust-
-Stardust-

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Mais-

Eventually, in the future that is, I do want to see them as a couple. You are right that BFFs turning into couples not always works but this time, this whole relationship if different. And obviously, it should be treated in a different way. I am actually distressed at the way things are progressing for them. With them, for once just once, I did not want to see girl falling for the best friend type of a situation. I wanted something different. Some mutual attraction should've happened. Or maybe it was always there, they (RaHi) didn't just ponder over it much. Idk, there were so many ways they could've progressed this track which would've made them an ideal couple. It's really sad that they are taking the so been there, done that path for such a unique couple :(

Yup. I am so sick of this whole girl falling for her bff routine. Its so cliche. I wish they had shown their relationship in a different way. Panchi is behaving like bella from twilight.. Yuckx.. But i dont see them as a couple. I have no idea why. Lol. Maybe am sick of this bff love thing and want to something new n unique.

Edited by missscarlet - 08 September 2012 at 10:48am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

inna7-Rema-lostmymusic.

lostmymusic. IF-Stunnerz
lostmymusic.
lostmymusic.

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Bella?! That's an insult :P But yeah, Panchi is acting like a despo :P You know, you gave me an idea. I will make a whole topic as to why I want to see RaHi as a couple and which path would be ideal for them to tread on...I don't comments will do it justice. There is so much going in my head regarding this since the promo :P 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Stardust-RKDramebaaz

-Stardust- IF-Rockerz
-Stardust-
-Stardust-

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Mais-

Bella?! That's an insult :P But yeah, Panchi is acting like a despo :P You know, you gave me an idea. I will make a whole topic as to why I want to see RaHi as a couple and which path would be ideal for them to tread on...I don't comments will do it justice. There is so much going in my head regarding this since the promo :P0„2

Hehe do that. If rahi had to become a couple then first i would want rv to date a hot and nice (read:smart) girl. And even panchi to have an another bf first.
pluviophile. IF-Sizzlerz
pluviophile.
pluviophile.

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Honestly i always saw them as friends.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Stardust--Rema-

RKDramebaaz IF-Sizzlerz
RKDramebaaz
RKDramebaaz

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 11:41am | IP Logged
I love RaHi as friends. But no one else is perfect for them, but each other. The CVs are turning RaHi into cliche very fast. I would want to see more of their friendship first. I want them to slowly fall for each other. Not "Dhun Dhun Dhun, I am in Love! OMG!" thing! They need to understand the depth of their own friendship. I did rather see Panchi ignoring her feelings and be the way she always was with him and wait for him to fall. I don't like Moti ignoring her Nonu! =( It's like wahi ghisi piti kahani! =/

Edited by *Prachi* - 08 September 2012 at 11:45am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Stardust-

Hawa.Hawai Goldie
Hawa.Hawai
Hawa.Hawai

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
Well for me itz only depends on their chemistry.If their chemistry will good then yes from my side n if not then a big NO.I dont want 2 jump into conclusion so soon.Sorry if i hurt anyone.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Stardust-

100littledevils IF-Dazzler
100littledevils
100littledevils

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
Well I love RaHi as friends...But they are a married couple for me from day 1 hahaha...So obviously i wanna see them as a couple..
Agreed KiSha are Hot ..but RaHi are Cute couple...so i think Panchi suits RV... its not a rule that a healthy girl..actually she is not..but if we assume...why can't RV like her...her personality is adorable...I like RaHi as couple!! I hope Cvs handle their track properly...

Edited by 100littledevils - 08 September 2012 at 12:38pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

gal.angel-Stardust-RKDramebaaz

-CreativeSoul- IF-Sizzlerz
-CreativeSoul-
-CreativeSoul-

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
i seriously think the cvs are ruining them :(
they have potential so much of it! their friendship is unique so i get why people want to see them as friends but i think if the cvs made the story not so clich then people would love them as a couple too... i mean i don't know about anyone else but i think the best friends turned lovers thing is amazing ( I am a huge sajan fan for those who couldn't guessLOL
but i still hate the way panchi is falling for him (that has been over done plus panchi just looks like a despo when she is in her ranveer land ) plus i think the cvs are killing the whole story in general i don't see any development i wish they would start a friendship between kiya and panchi show ranveer trying to help kd if nothing they could have said that he did it for royal or something i don't know i guess i am just pissed of at the whole story cause it is a show i saw so much potential in and the cv's are killing it i  can't believe this is a sunshine production man i expected so much more from them! Friendship love and well a proper story they still have the potential there i just hope they do something with it and develop the story cause right now it looks like the piddi show where he is trying to save his bf  and i love piddi and kd's friendship (it is the only develop part of the story) but the rest of the characters seem miss placed if you know what i mean...

Edited by -CreativeSoul- - 08 September 2012 at 10:15pm

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index