India-Forums

The Buddy Project  Season 2 - Now in College
The Buddy Project  Season 2 - Now in College

Should rahi be just friends?

-Stardust- IF-Rockerz
-Stardust-
-Stardust-

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 7:20am | IP Logged
Yesterday i had commented on a topic that rahi should just be friends and i was surprised that many people share my views.
Personally i feel rahi should just be friends. I love their friendship. It is rare and v beautiful. Plus i know from personal experience that these bffs turned lovers thing doesnt work. ( just what i've observed. Neednt be exacty true :D ). Mainly because the said couple knows each other very well.
What are your views? Are rahi better off as friends? Or should they take their relationship to the next level? .

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Roshni.xABCDesiGirl93rocksravya11-happilyunknown..DamonCrazy....-Ayesshhaa-..-Rema-snowflake.

--Akshu-- IF-Rockerz
--Akshu--
--Akshu--

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 7:44am | IP Logged
me too!!!!!!!!!i want them as nly friends i love them as friends!!!!!
they did the same in mjht before they could show more of sajan firendship they made gunjan fall in love with samrat!!!!!
but not here i love rahi as friends ...couple not soo early

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Stardust-..-Ayesshhaa-..

..DamonCrazy.. IF-Sizzlerz
..DamonCrazy..
..DamonCrazy..

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 7:49am | IP Logged
I agree with you.They look cute as friends,but somehow don't seem very...couple-y too me.It's not due to lack of chemistry,because they defo have that.Its hard to explain.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Stardust-

-Stardust- IF-Rockerz
-Stardust-
-Stardust-

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 8:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DamonCrazy_D3

I agree with you.They look cute as friends,but somehow don't seem very...couple-y too me.It's not due to lack of chemistry,because they defo have that.Its hard to explain.

I think its because they dont look hot together. They defo dont suit each other as gf bf. Like kisha does.

inna7-Rema-

-happilyunknown IF-Rockerz
-happilyunknown
-happilyunknown

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 8:03am | IP Logged
Uh yes i also feel its better they stay as frnds.

-Stardust--Rema-

rocksravya11 IF-Rockerz
rocksravya11
rocksravya11

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 8:06am | IP Logged
Dancinglove dem...yr i want der relationship but not so soon ..i want der friendship first den aftr a lng time dey shld realise it ..it shld be RV 2 realise first...luv dem  alot...Hugi want der realtionship to d next level but aftr smetme...dnt want anyone btwn dem..Day Dreaming

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

virmanfanpremagal.angel-Stardust-

-Rema- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rema-
-Rema-

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 9:48am | IP Logged
its better they stay as friends coz panchi dsnt suit wiv HAWTT ranveer

inna7-Stardust-

lostmymusic. IF-Stunnerz
lostmymusic.
lostmymusic.

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 10:19am | IP Logged
Eventually, in the future that is, I do want to see them as a couple. You are right that BFFs turning into couples not always works but this time, this whole relationship if different. And obviously, it should be treated in a different way. I am actually distressed at the way things are progressing for them. With them, for once just once, I did not want to see girl falling for the best friend type of a situation. I wanted something different. Some mutual attraction should've happened. Or maybe it was always there, they (RaHi) didn't just ponder over it much. Idk, there were so many ways they could've progressed this track which would've made them an ideal couple. It's really sad that they are taking the so been there, done that path for such a unique couple :(

gal.angel-Stardust-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index