Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Straight answers are the call of the day...right?

ipkforever Senior Member
ipkforever
ipkforever

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 7:19am | IP Logged
I'm not new to this serial or this forum. Been following the serial right from the first epi. Please respect my views and don't bash me just because i'm a newbie with a official account today. Read a interview about Actor Barun Sobti on Tellychakkar.com. Have read many other interviews also. When interviewer asks about his future career, he refrains from giving straight answers. Always answers that he goes with the flow. I don't blame that. Still, a small query. Whenever you read such interviews, aren't you afraid of IPK's future. Hope he gives a proper assurance for his fans that he'll stay in the industry and IPK forever. Many of them here praise his humble nature. Hope he gives straight answers for this single question which shakes each and ever fan of Mr. Sobti.

When i typed the post, i have been careful enough to see that it doesn't bash the actor or offend his fans. If there is a mistake, forgive me for that. This is my personal view. Don't bash me or report my post for this. A kind request...
Smile

ipkforever Senior Member
ipkforever
ipkforever

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 7:24am | IP Logged
I love this forum because it remains active forever. Can i get some comments please? 
blackdice1001 Goldie
blackdice1001
blackdice1001

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 7:29am | IP Logged
Yeah I guess it could be taken that way.. but he's said on one interview, the one he gave when he was away doing the movie i think, that he was staying with the show. whether he meant forever or not I don't know. 
Personally, I don't think he will leave. Even now when people are getting tired of the current state of the show, him and Sanaya are immensely popular among their fans. So if it were me I wouldn't worry Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ipkforever

saucechips Goldie
saucechips
saucechips

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 7:30am | IP Logged
well, welcome to the forum.

I think an actor's  choice of answering or not ,personal questions or questions regarding his probable future ventures is not a reflection of how humble he is. If he does so, people will dig in all the more deeper and everyone has a right to privacy. As long as he doesn't speak anything regarding the show, i don't know how that matters.

Out of all the rubbish going on right now, this, at least ,does not top my priority list in ranting.

ipkforever

_Dazzling_ IF-Rockerz
_Dazzling_
_Dazzling_

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 7:30am | IP Logged
Nope he won't leave!!

ipkforever

fan145 IF-Rockerz
fan145
fan145

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 7:32am | IP Logged
we cant predict future ..he answered like most of the celebs reply ...he answered like tht before he got movie also ..he always say he doesnt keep an aim he snatch it when he get oppurtunity sooo i just think he is down to earth ..

ipkforever

ipkforever Senior Member
ipkforever
ipkforever

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 7:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by blackdice1001

Yeah I guess it could be taken that way.. but he's said on one interview, the one he gave when he was away doing the movie i think, that he was staying with the show. whether he meant forever or not I don't know. 
Personally, I don't think he will leave. Even now when people are getting tired of the current state of the show, him and Sanaya are immensely popular among their fans. So if it were me I wouldn't worry Smile

Thanx for commenting.
ipkforever Senior Member
ipkforever
ipkforever

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 7:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by saucechips

well, welcome to the forum.

I think an actor's  choice of answering or not ,personal questions or questions regarding his probable future ventures is not a reflection of how humble he is. If he does so, people will dig in all the more deeper and everyone has a right to privacy. As long as he doesn't speak anything regarding the show, i don't know how that matters.

Out of all the rubbish going on right now, this, at least ,does not top my priority list in ranting.

I get that. I tend to get woried seeing his response. I shared it today.

Go to top