Nadaswaram Sep 10-14 mon-fri on pg-1

Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Tuesday ennachu?

Delivery aacha illaya? Innum Malar sandai than potutu irukala??? 

Thanks for the updates Shreenthi, Migan & Laksh.
when everbody will make malar to be happy
Thanks for the update everyone. When will the wind blow in Malar's direction. She seems to be a scape goat for everyone to take out their frustration. It was Maha, Maiyl, Magesh and now Menu. All the Ms are after Malar another M.😆 Edited by chits5 - 11 years ago
Thursday posted along with Tuesday updates...

mahesu is very selfish. She will never learn her lesson pola...

Slowly Nades is turning out to be another athai kodumai serial. The old Magesh was very reasonable and practical. This one is a sidu-moonji and selfish character. Even when her family was in dire need of money, she hid her 25K from them and now is asking Gopi to get car at the expense of Ragini's wedding. And why is she hiding this from Malar? Makes no sense.
I hope Malar's mom is not stupid enough to hand over the money to Gopi, since that will not solve anything. She needs to go to Sokku house and declare in front of everyone Meenu's koothu and throw the money at them to look after Malar well. Gopi will only poosi-mulugify the whole thing, he will do nothing.
I wonder where they are going with this Murthy track...more avamanam for PP brothers I think
I wish they spend more time on Sam comedy...it is the only entertaining track
Edited by iloveidiotbox - 11 years ago
Thanks migan for thu update.

adengappa this mahesu...sariyana anniyachi (female version of anniyan)...so selfish...but edhukku malar illadha time parthu talking?..

moorthy track...??
Mr.kobi...time to unite kaamu and moorthy...

nee ennaikku ella sisters ayum vazha vachu nee un vazhkai start panna poriyo🥱
Edited by shreenithi - 11 years ago