Diya Aur Baati Hum

India-Forums

Diya Aur Baati Hum
Diya Aur Baati Hum

Socho Abhi Aisa Ho Toh Kya Ho!!! (Page 6)

UMDU IF-Dazzler
UMDU
UMDU

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
Nice post Farhanaji.Har bar to mandir jate rehte hain.Is bar Bhabo agar kisi puja ya mandir akele in dono ko bhej de to kuch ho sakta hain.It can only happen with peace if Bhabo is not around.Leave them alone for some SurYa moments yaar.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Priya_SDfarhana874SAIBALROUTHsitakshii

Priya_SD IF-Dazzler
Priya_SD
Priya_SD

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 7:37pm | IP Logged
Oh my goshhh Farhana. These three are my FAVORITE pre-confession scenes. I have watched them at least 100 times. LOL Especially the bed one Blushing

If they got repeated, I think I would die Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

farhana874SAIBALROUTH

SAIBALROUTH IF-Sizzlerz
SAIBALROUTH
SAIBALROUTH

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 8:57pm | IP Logged
Lovely post Farhana Di with some cool pics of SurYa moments to drool for. I too would love to have some of the scenes repeated but DABH CVs hardly repeat any scenes, so would be hopeful to see how they go on with the next SurYa moment. Waiting with baited breaths.Day Dreaming Day Dreaming

Would love to have such moments, maybe in different situations and different context, we will get to have nearly same moments. Blushing

Edited by SAIBALROUTH - 08 September 2012 at 8:57pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

farhana874

SAIBALROUTH IF-Sizzlerz
SAIBALROUTH
SAIBALROUTH

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 9:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by June_Anne_Mary

so acc to your pics shall we expect

1) DBC in dukaan..??Big smile

2) DBC in bath room...???Shocked

3) DBC in GG room..???LOL

which is a better option???????Day Dreaming

Obviously DBC in GG room is the best and the only option. Others have a Not Applicable tag hanging if we think about SurYa Big smile Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

farhana874Brahmaputra

Deebz IF-Dazzler
Deebz
Deebz

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 9:21pm | IP Logged
Hum tum ek kamare mein bandh ho aur chaabi kho jaaye!  Hope that happens. Hope our chotu the little cupid senses his bhaiyya's plight and locks these 2 in GG room and throws away the key!

Whoa! aaj forum mein kya ho rahaa hai? Ami is back with her wondrous poetry. Jami is back her trademark humor! Here I was, expecting a sweet post from Farhu!  Turns out it is sweetly naughty!! Sooraj's naughtiness is telling on you too Nanni Munni!

But I do  love the 3 scenarios. Cvs are into role reversals! imagine these scenes, only with SurYa reversed!!LOL Wouldn't that be interesting??Big smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

farhana874-Ayeshi-SAIBALROUTH.Ami.Brahmaputra

.Ami. IF-Sizzlerz
.Ami.
.Ami.

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 10:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Deebz

Hum tum ek kamare mein bandh ho aur chaabi kho jaaye!  Hope that happens. Hope our chotu the little cupid senses his bhaiyya's plight and locks these 2 in GG room and throws away the key!

Whoa! aaj forum mein kya ho rahaa hai? Ami is back with her wondrous poetry. Jami is back her trademark humor! Here I was, expecting a sweet post from Farhu!  Turns out it is sweetly naughty!! Sooraj's naughtiness is telling on you too Nanni Munni!

But I do  love the 3 scenarios. Cvs are into role reversals! imagine these scenes, only with SurYa reversed!!LOL Wouldn't that be interesting??Big smile
OMG! Are you gonna lock yourself in room with Farhana??? Shocked Silly  Aap ferrari par line maar rahi ho..LOL ROFL
I like your naughty idea to lock SurYa in GG room n throw the keys..Day Dreaming If this scene take place then all of us become a "Gheli n Baawari"..BlushingForum main riots ho rahaa hain.. Actually our brain synchronized well last evening. We created threads almost at similar time..Star

Deebzfarhana874-Ayeshi-Tacker_HolicSAIBALROUTH

maddy311 IF-Rockerz
maddy311
maddy311

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 11:13pm | IP Logged
If someone locked the two in a room then sooraj sa is trustworthy to do something we want but that sandy? I can't trust herLOL She will start asking
who locked us? Why only we two are locked? Which company's lock he used? Was he underage or adult? What if he opens the door in the middle of the act? ROFL

Priya_SDfarhana874-Ayeshi-SAIBALROUTHBrahmaputra

Brahmaputra IF-Sizzlerz
Brahmaputra
Brahmaputra

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 11:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by maddy311

If someone locked the two in a room then sooraj sa is trustworthy to do something we want but that sandy? I can't trust herLOL She will start asking
who locked us? Why only we two are locked? Which company's lock he used? Was he underage or adult? What if he opens the door in the middle of the act? ROFL

agar aisa hoga toh such mein main usse laat maroongi..Angry

haan but now she can continue the examinations she suspended two days before...LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

farhana874-Ayeshi-maddy311

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Diya Aur Baati Hum Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index