Diya Aur Baati Hum

India-Forums

Diya Aur Baati Hum
Diya Aur Baati Hum

Socho Abhi Aisa Ho Toh Kya Ho!!! (Page 2)

farhana874 IF-Dazzler
farhana874
farhana874

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 7:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ayeshi_101

Very nice idea Farhana apu...Thumbs Up Now-a-days our chhora is waiting 4 his golden chance and becoming impatient sometimes... So if things happen like these he wont let her go that easily...(hopefully) LOL But u never know...Tthey r naughtier in public u know right...LOL
Thanks 4 the idea... Big smile

Now our Chhora will do dance in every chance..no doubt about that!LOL
Haan Shirin...They are allergic to indoor romance!LOL

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetycutiePriya_SD-Ayeshi-l-NiklausFan-lMJV2maddy311SAIBALROUTH.Ami.-Liebe-.NJ.sitakshii

MJV2 IF-Rockerz
MJV2
MJV2

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 7:46am | IP Logged
Lovely post farhana jiSmile It would be great to watch if they repeat these scenes..our suraj sa will take full advantage this timeDay DreamingWink

I want them to be left alone atleast for a dayWink love to see suraj helping sandy in day to day lifeHeart that would be awesomeWink I am sure then we will get some magical SURYA momentsHeart

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetycutiePriya_SDfarhana874-Ayeshi-l-NiklausFan-lmaddy311SAIBALROUTH.Ami..NJ.sitakshii

farhana874 IF-Dazzler
farhana874
farhana874

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 7:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by niruba

Day Dreaming ya would be fun to watch this scenes again Wink
all these incidents/scenes are result of sandya's carelessness, but nowadays she's quite careful. Suraj is the one slipping and falling more often LOL 

I don't expect much, just wish for the CVs to show a scene showing sandya and suraj in scooter and this time she shouldnt hesitate holding him for support Wink

thanks for the post farhana.

Niru ( Can I call u by this name...I love itEmbarrassed)
Bold- thats something I am dying to see yaar...am waiting for this scene for ages...Thanks for mentioning this. I am eager to see Sooraj's reaction when Sandy places her hand on Sooraj's shoulder!Embarrassed

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetycutie-Ayeshi-Priya_SDl-NiklausFan-lmaddy311SAIBALROUTH.Ami..NJ.sitakshii

l-NiklausFan-l IF-Rockerz
l-NiklausFan-l
l-NiklausFan-l

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 7:50am | IP Logged
Hi Faru diHug
      You have spotted beautiful scenes of SurYaEmbarrassed, Hope we will get more of them in futureEmbarrassed. Awe...!!! What an idea!!! Spending weekends with SurYa momentsEmbarrassedBig smile

Sindu akka along with kitchen scenes, i want suraj to teach sandy two wheeler ridingWink

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetycutie-Ayeshi-Priya_SDMJV2maddy311SAIBALROUTH.Ami..NJ.-Liebe-sitakshii

-Ayeshi- IF-Dazzler
-Ayeshi-
-Ayeshi-

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 7:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by niruba

Day Dreaming ya would be fun to watch this scenes again Wink
all these incidents/scenes are result of sandya's carelessness, but nowadays she's quite careful. Suraj is the one slipping and falling more often LOL 

I don't expect much, just wish for the CVs to show a scene showing sandya and suraj in scooter and this time she shouldnt hesitate holding him for support Wink

thanks for the post farhana.

Hi... I am also waiting 4 the moment eagerly when Sandy wont hesitate to hold Suraj on the bike... And Niruba di ur such a lucky girl.. Sorry 4 going out of the topic... I was searching 4 u actually... Anas liked ur card and also whatever u wrote for him... He liked ur writing so much that he couldn't resist him from giving u that flying kiss... I dont know wht u have wriiten but his kiss was from his heart that I can tell... BTW how r u doing these days after that!!!! U r so lucky... really...Big smile

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetycutiePriya_SDfarhana874maddy311SAIBALROUTH.Ami..NJ.sitakshii

-Liebe- IF-Sizzlerz
-Liebe-
-Liebe-

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 8:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ayeshi_101

Originally posted by sita11

Originally posted by udnis

Nice post on weekend:-)thank u 4 that.love to see such kind of surya romance:-)their eye contact was mesmerising:-)another wish from side is i want to see suraj and sandhya in kitchen romance:-)wow how it will be:-)love u farhanaji.

wow what a cool idea ..Kitchen romance ...i really wish that bhabho and baba saa go out of station and leave SURYA alone ...Bhabo always hangs her sword on SURYA romance OuchLOL

just want SURYA all alone in the house and lets see how they behave then ...wooo i am sure SURAJJI wud love to sing a romantic song for SandhyaJi ...wud help her in the kitchen work ...

and we will get to see the cute SURYA moments Blushing

Ek kamre main kitna bhagaya tha chhora ko... Remember??? If they r alone in the house they will be busy playing tom and jerry rather than romance...LOL LOL LOL
   @ sita ji,i like ur idea.wow that would be so romantic if no one in house:)only surya:-)it would be gift for us:-)romance romance and signature romance will be there:-):-):-):-):-):-):-          @ayesha ji: tom and jerry romance between surya.there is lot of pranks will be present and it is good for ur eyes:-):-):-):-):-):-):-):- @farhana ji thank u once again.ur post makes so many surya romances ideas:-)its a treat for weekend from u:-):-):-):-):-)

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetycutiePriya_SDfarhana874-Ayeshi-maddy311SAIBALROUTH.Ami..NJ.sitakshii

.Ami. IF-Sizzlerz
.Ami.
.Ami.

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 8:04am | IP Logged
Vrooommm Ferrari...

Loving this classy post so much..Heart

I wanna see last scene of your posted picture again.. Aaye Haye.. Bed tut gaya..Blushing

Edited by ami_dabh - 08 September 2012 at 8:54am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetycutiefarhana874-Ayeshi-Priya_SDmaddy311SAIBALROUTHsitakshii

coolmausam Goldie
coolmausam
coolmausam

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 8:06am | IP Logged
OMG again that Magic and I cant Hold Myself  LOL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetycutiefarhana874-Ayeshi-Priya_SDmaddy311SAIBALROUTH.NJ.sitakshii

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Diya Aur Baati Hum Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index