Socho Abhi Aisa Ho Toh Kya Ho!!! - Page 7

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by farhana874

As we know SurYa are getting naughtier day by day, And our seedha sada Sooraj is getting smarter and brave'..Would love to see some incidents to be repeated in DABH. I am sure now they will take full advantage of those incidents to present us some drooling SurYa moments. I know Sandy has no time for romance as she will be busy with Missing Chaturi mystery and Chavi's exams prep, but soch ne mein kya jata hain. πŸ˜†

Just to pass time on weekends.

Just imagine these scenes  getting repeated now in DABH'''..Ohoho'.

😳

😳

😳

😳

Hope we will get to see some similar incidents with full on romance shomance once SurYa get rid of all the tension (Pata nahi kab). How it would be if one such incident leads to DBC! Hahaha'.πŸ˜†

farhana di ...thnxx for the pics...i just love those pics...😊
Originally posted by sita11

thanks for making this post farhana
wooo ...❀️
i really wish that creatives gets SURYA ROMANCE idea from your post πŸ˜‰

well said dear...i agree with you sita di...😊
Edited by sweetycutie - 11 years ago
Originally posted by sita11

wow what a cool idea ..Kitchen romance ...i really wish that bhabho and baba saa go out of station and leave SURYA alone ...Bhabo always hangs her sword on SURYA romance πŸ˜†

just want SURYA all alone in the house and lets see how they behave then ...wooo i am sure SURAJJI wud love to sing a romantic song for SandhyaJi ...wud help her in the kitchen work ...

and we will get to see the cute SURYA moments ☺️

omg!!!! i am dreaming all this!!!! 
Originally posted by Deebz

Hum tum ek kamare mein bandh ho aur chaabi kho jaaye!  Hope that happens. Hope our chotu the little cupid senses his bhaiyya's plight and locks these 2 in GG room and throws away the key!

Whoa! aaj forum mein kya ho rahaa hai? Ami is back with her wondrous poetry. Jami is back her trademark humor! Here I was, expecting a sweet post from Farhu!  Turns out it is sweetly naughty!! Sooraj's naughtiness is telling on you too Nanni Munni!

But I do  love the 3 scenarios. Cvs are into role reversals! imagine these scenes, only with SurYa reversed!!πŸ˜† Wouldn't that be interesting??πŸ˜ƒ
Gahr ki chabia Bhaboo ke pas hoti haiπŸ˜†
Thnx for the Pics...
Loved them...
all 3 are my fav scenes
Originally posted by maddy311

If someone locked the two in a room then sooraj sa is trustworthy to do something we want but that sandy? I can't trust herπŸ˜† She will start asking
who locked us? Why only we two are locked? Which company's lock he used? Was he underage or adult? What if he opens the door in the middle of the act? 🀣

🀣🀣🀣

Sooo true. Before we lock them in the room, dono ko bhaang ke ladoo khilane jahiye. I will tell Meena to do this ASAP. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Edited by Priya_SD - 11 years ago
Originally posted by Priya_SD

🀣🀣🀣

Sooo true. Before we lock them in the room, dono ko bhaang ke ladoo khilane jahiye. I will tell Meena to do this ASAP. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
🀣🀣🀣
wah faru kya sooncha hain ..lovely yaar 
ur post has become a laugh riot ..gosh bhaang kay ladoo and what not ..🀣
but u keep up ur good soonch😊 Edited by shehjar - 11 years ago