Diya Aur Baati Hum

Socho Abhi Aisa Ho Toh Kya Ho!!!

farhana874 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

As we know SurYa are getting naughtier day by day, And our seedha sada Sooraj is getting smarter and brave'..Would love to see some incidents to be repeated in DABH. I am sure now they will take full advantage of those incidents to present us some drooling SurYa moments. I know Sandy has no time for romance as she will be busy with Missing Chaturi mystery and Chavi's exams prep, but soch ne mein kya jata hain. πŸ˜†

Just to pass time on weekends.

Just imagine these scenes  getting repeated now in DABH'''..Ohoho'.

😳

😳

😳

😳

Hope we will get to see some similar incidents with full on romance shomance once SurYa get rid of all the tension (Pata nahi kab). How it would be if one such incident leads to DBC! Hahaha'.πŸ˜†

Edited by farhana874 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Ayeshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Very nice idea Farhana apu...πŸ‘πŸΌ Now-a-days our chhora is waiting 4 his golden chance and becoming impatient sometimes... So if things happen like these he wont let her go that easily...(hopefully) πŸ˜† But u never know...Tthey r naughtier in public u know right...πŸ˜†
Thanks 4 the idea... πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by ayeshi_101 - 11 years ago
sitakshii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
thanks for making this post farhana
wooo ...❀️
i really wish that creatives gets SURYA ROMANCE idea from your post πŸ˜‰
-Liebe- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice post on weekend:-)thank u 4 that.love to see such kind of surya romance:-)their eye contact was mesmerising:-)another wish from side is i want to see suraj and sandhya in kitchen romance:-)wow how it will be:-)love u farhanaji.
sitakshii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: udnis

Nice post on weekend:-)thank u 4 that.love to see such kind of surya romance:-)their eye contact was mesmerising:-)another wish from side is i want to see suraj and sandhya in kitchen romance:-)wow how it will be:-)love u farhanaji.

wow what a cool idea ..Kitchen romance ...i really wish that bhabho and baba saa go out of station and leave SURYA alone ...Bhabo always hangs her sword on SURYA romance πŸ˜†

just want SURYA all alone in the house and lets see how they behave then ...wooo i am sure SURAJJI wud love to sing a romantic song for SandhyaJi ...wud help her in the kitchen work ...

and we will get to see the cute SURYA moments 😳😳😳😳😳☺️
farhana874 thumbnail
Sindu and Sita...Aha...That would be awesome na!
SurYa all alone in the house!...Doing household chores together!

Koi baki sabko Maasa'ke gaon bhej do pleaseee!πŸ˜†

-Ayeshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sita11

wow what a cool idea ..Kitchen romance ...i really wish that bhabho and baba saa go out of station and leave SURYA alone ...Bhabo always hangs her sword on SURYA romance πŸ˜†

just want SURYA all alone in the house and lets see how they behave then ...wooo i am sure SURAJJI wud love to sing a romantic song for SandhyaJi ...wud help her in the kitchen work ...

and we will get to see the cute SURYA moments ☺️

Ek kamre main kitna bhagaya tha chhora ko... Remember??? If they r alone in the house they will be busy playing tom and jerry rather than romance...πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
HalleNJ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
 ya would be fun to watch this scenes again πŸ˜‰
all these incidents/scenes are result of sandya's carelessness, but nowadays she's quite careful. Suraj is the one slipping and falling more often πŸ˜† 

I don't expect much, just wish for the CVs to show a scene showing sandya and suraj in scooter and this time she shouldnt hesitate holding him for support πŸ˜‰

thanks for the post farhana.
farhana874 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ayeshi_101

Very nice idea Farhana apu...πŸ‘πŸΌ Now-a-days our chhora is waiting 4 his golden chance and becoming impatient sometimes... So if things happen like these he wont let her go that easily...(hopefully) πŸ˜† But u never know...Tthey r naughtier in public u know right...πŸ˜†

Thanks 4 the idea... πŸ˜ƒ

Now our Chhora will do dance in every chance..no doubt about that!πŸ˜†
Haan Shirin...They are allergic to indoor romance!πŸ˜†

MJV2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Lovely post farhana ji😊 It would be great to watch if they repeat these scenes..our suraj sa will take full advantage this timeπŸ˜‰

I want them to be left alone atleast for a dayπŸ˜‰ love to see suraj helping sandy in day to day life❀️ that would be awesomeπŸ˜‰ I am sure then we will get some magical SURYA moments❀️