Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

Amar not on banner WT* :O why Shivam???

foodforthought thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Finally after ages we are getting one other character like Amar taking limelight of D3. I am really happy for him but wasn't it great to see Amar Gowda on D3 banner then  Shivam/Gothi.

Initially there was Swayam on the banner  which was little bit confusing because he was not related with this fiasco but still i was happy for Swayam/Shantanu that after college leaving track this guy finally got on Banner ,if I am not wrong then that thing happened 9 month back.
CV's always do random stuff so it was OK for me to see swayam on that banner.

But my question here is why not Amar Gowda /Amar is not on that banner ?
Amar Gowda is defiantly good actor/dancer then Shivam/Gothi . he is way more talented then that guys.Besides he is getting his Due credit   after ages then why not him on banner. Cv's if you don't want  him on banner the put Rey/KAS . this fiasco is also related to him but why Gothi?

Shivam/Gothi  is not a permanent character besides he fail to make impact with his non acting skills then why so much importance to him why not giving importance to Amar for this time

As Palki mam always we fail to appreciate other character   besides our favorite but me being D3 fan not a fan of one character & actor saying this that Amar Gowda  or KAS  OR as matter of fact any other character of D3 deserves to be on that banner more that Shivam/Gothi.he is good for nothing.

-Anita

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BarsaygaSaavan thumbnail
This Chee ... I mean Shit ... I mean .. Shi - Vam .. is STILL there in D3 ?! GOD I didnt watch D3 for a month and he is STILL there ?! Well let me go throw up somewhere first ðŸ¤¢

Amar Gowda is MORE than deserving of being on the banner . I have liked his cute lisping character from VERY early on. And am very glad he is finally inn the limelight. BUT the Channel or whoever seems is in charge of this banner thingy seems to have absolutely NO taste . Putting SHIVAM on the banner. GOOD LORD. They want the youth of India to have retching spells every time they switch their TVs to channel V ?! WHY ?

AMAR GOWDA ON THE NEW BANNER PLEASE.
Shivam is a no body and has no business having his face on the channels banner.
As a fan of Amar Gowda, Im extremely offended. 
Edited by SwaRon911 - 11 years ago
nits_viratholic thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
totally agreed!! fed up of dis cv's nd shivam! ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡
feel lyk leaving watchng D3..but cuz of reyam cn't
shaani2209 thumbnail
Seriously WTH is that suppose to be man...
Firstly they dont give any cast proper screen space except Whatshisname or not-wanted-characters
when they even by fluke give a chance to them they are not given the due credit they should get when they are being shown.
I dint turn on the Channel since i have seen him on the banner..
Pehle seeing Swayam on the banner i was happy(atleast we got some one from the proper cast on the banner)and thats the reason i went to put on the channel later n saw the change -_____- 
What the hell is the plan i have no idea..
Whatsoever they might do m sure none of the fanbases will understand his acting, toh why promote him instead of the deserving person(Amar) there????
Whomsoever it may concern to "Take Note that we want Amar on the banner" not whatshisname... 
Edited by shaani2209 - 11 years ago
Joshua_TANHA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Wait one day only non-dancers /non-actors will rule the show..till then enjoy😭
ridzparul1992 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Totally agree wid u ... Bloody creep Chee-Vam, bloody schmuck, looser... hate him lyk anythng... 
.Comics_Music. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Arrrgh...!!
Shivam...that guy makes my punch someone black in the eye!!!
Seriously W*F...??
Amar Gowda & others are wayyy more deserving than that creep!!
__anonymous__ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: JoshuaD

Wait one day only non-dancers /non-actors will rule the show..till then enjoy😭

Aree  . . . . non-dancer / non-actor is already ruling the show . . . . . it's just stupid us who are still stick to this utter absurd show for for the heck of it . . . . .😡 
-dark.horse- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
anita dear u said it all..
i mean dat chu-ha is on banner n nt d amar..its height banner is about dat chu-ha as well as amar den y he is all alone der on d banner...
y u guys forcing dat lavin on audience wen v nt gonna accept him ever in d journey of D3...
comparing amar wid lavin is just stupidity...both r uncomparable...for d first tym amar getting d limelight n u guys dont giving him dat..like actually...he is one on d vast member who is der is D3 since begining since u guys choose shivam over amar...WOAH CVs WOAH... amar is way better actor then lavin...way better dancer den lavin den y d hell u guys making shivam d king of D3 wen he dont deserve to b dont to b d gatekeeper of st.louis...
u guys.torture us on d show bt y putting dat useless on banner u guys forcing us to boycott d channel V..u think v cn tolerate him wen ever v switch channel V..have u guys lost it...

n by putting swayam on banner n den removing him..wat a way to insult him as well as d fanbase...just WOAH...kambhal me rakh kr joota maara hai...bt its nt new for me dat swayam/shantannu never ever get his due credit ever on d show r by d creatives r by d channel V..i feel bad for him...

Gratitude_Me thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
i so want gowda on  that  banner..
W*F  why shivam is on tha t banner
gowda is far more deserving then gothi...
palki mam this is not done...we want gowda on that banner.