India-Forums

Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage
Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage

TOI - Ashish To Quit LMvAM (Page 3)

BornCritical Senior Member
BornCritical
BornCritical

Posted: 16 September 2012 at 12:48am | IP Logged
Well I have started liking him as Sahil.

Sahil Shivi look so cute together.But still if leaves the show for some dashing UV type role...we Ashu lovers will welcome it most

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mandygill

mandygill IF-Dazzler
mandygill
mandygill

Posted: 16 September 2012 at 12:56am | IP Logged
yes, i also think he should only quit if he gets uv type role where he is the main lead and has a hot looking female co star! otherwise i have also started to like him as sahil..the chemistry also seems to be improving..hope to see more improvement in the upcoming episodes!
mandygill IF-Dazzler
mandygill
mandygill

Posted: 16 September 2012 at 10:16pm | IP Logged
as the rumor has it, i just saw rab se sona ishq.both the female leads r good looking and the story is also not so bad, one actor by the name ranveer in the show is doing well, whereas the other male lead has no screen presence at all, and if they r thinking of replacing him with ashu then i would say he is better off in lmyam until he gets a meaty role like uv in some other show..so ashu i would suggest not to leave this show until u get what u want! and loving u as sahil for now..keep rocking!
dazzlinggirl Senior Member
dazzlinggirl
dazzlinggirl

Posted: 16 September 2012 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mandygill

as the rumor has it, i just saw rab se sona ishq.both the female leads r good looking and the story is also not so bad, one actor by the name ranveer in the show is doing well, whereas the other male lead has no screen presence at all, and if they r thinking of replacing him with ashu then i would say he is better off in lmyam until he gets a meaty role like uv in some other show..so ashu i would suggest not to leave this show until u get what u want! and loving u as sahil for now..keep rocking!

AK rocks as Sahil and he rocked as UV

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mandygill

Roze12 IF-Sizzlerz
Roze12
Roze12

Posted: 17 September 2012 at 2:31am | IP Logged
yayyy Dancing tfs
asha222 Senior Member
asha222
asha222

Posted: 17 September 2012 at 7:44am | IP Logged
I don't think AK should leave even if he gets UV type roles. Or else he will never grow as an actor.  A good actor is someone who can portray all kinds of roles.

Here we get to see him as a more fun-type caring guy who loves his family and his wife. He should definitely stick to it for a while.

And i find it very unfair when people say he should be paired with an equally good-looking actress. How many times do we see a really pretty girl with a not so good looking guy?

We really shouldn't judge.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jps01mandygill

Dhin-Chak IF-Rockerz

Posted: 17 September 2012 at 10:05am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index