TOI - Ashish To Quit LMvAM - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
well i too would like Ashu to quit the show...its so typical saa bahu...still watching coz of him...hope it turns out to be different...else pls  somebody give ashu a better angry young man type role ...
Ashish is the USP of this show.
The show will definitely not survive if he quits.😕
i agree if ashish quits then i probably will not watch the show! as i am watching the show for him  and also joined IF because of him!
Well I have started liking him as Sahil.

Sahil Shivi look so cute together.But still if leaves the show for some dashing UV type role...we Ashu lovers will welcome it most

yes, i also think he should only quit if he gets uv type role where he is the main lead and has a hot looking female co star! otherwise i have also started to like him as sahil..the chemistry also seems to be improving..hope to see more improvement in the upcoming episodes!
as the rumor has it, i just saw rab se sona ishq.both the female leads r good looking and the story is also not so bad, one actor by the name ranveer in the show is doing well, whereas the other male lead has no screen presence at all, and if they r thinking of replacing him with ashu then i would say he is better off in lmyam until he gets a meaty role like uv in some other show..so ashu i would suggest not to leave this show until u get what u want! and loving u as sahil for now..keep rocking!
Originally posted by mandygill

as the rumor has it, i just saw rab se sona ishq.both the female leads r good looking and the story is also not so bad, one actor by the name ranveer in the show is doing well, whereas the other male lead has no screen presence at all, and if they r thinking of replacing him with ashu then i would say he is better off in lmyam until he gets a meaty role like uv in some other show..so ashu i would suggest not to leave this show until u get what u want! and loving u as sahil for now..keep rocking!

AK rocks as Sahil and he rocked as UV

I don't think AK should leave even if he gets UV type roles. Or else he will never grow as an actor.  A good actor is someone who can portray all kinds of roles.

Here we get to see him as a more fun-type caring guy who loves his family and his wife. He should definitely stick to it for a while.

And i find it very unfair when people say he should be paired with an equally good-looking actress. How many times do we see a really pretty girl with a not so good looking guy?

We really shouldn't judge.
😡GET LOST...AND STOP POSTING FAKE ARTICLES...🤢 U IDIOT...THIS IS THE SECOND TIME!!!