Dekha Ek Khwaab

India-Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

~Zindagi ban gaye ho tum~2nd pt pg7 (Page 8)

.maleficent. IF-Sizzlerz
.maleficent.
.maleficent.

Posted: 11 September 2012 at 5:30am | IP Logged

amazing update loved it Thumbs Up

Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..IshqShava..

..IshqShava.. IF-Sizzlerz
..IshqShava..
..IshqShava..

Posted: 11 September 2012 at 6:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by FireNIce

OMG!! You must have felt terrible when ur PC crashed!! This always happens to me whenever I try to give long comments...that is why I refrain from giving them most of the time!!Ouch

The update was a really good concluion to the mindblowing OS u have written!Big smile
Looking forward to more OSs/SSs/FFs from you!!

P.S Yay!! I'm the first to commentDancing...even though I cheated by reserving this post!!Evil Smile 

P.P.S OMG!! A thought suddenly struck me...did they do all that in a BEACH!!Shocked Hah!! Seems like love makes one do really CRAZY and BIZARRE things!!LOL

P.P.P.S Well, that's a lot of post-scripts and OMGs!!ROFL 

Yes dear mujhe bohot bura laga tha jab meri saari mehnat achanak kharab ho gayi thi, but its ok keeps happening all the timeSmileand thank you for such a lovely commentHugStar and yes they did it on a beach, Blushinglekin beach pe koi tha nahi remember...poora beach deserted tha...oh yes i will be writing more soon...
..IshqShava..
..IshqShava..

Posted: 11 September 2012 at 6:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by puggyy

dont tell all that happened in beach...public place ...omg!!!!! they r royals ... gosh...that was nice ...get them married soon Smile

yes it did happen on a beachWinkpyaar me log pata nahi kya kya karte hai, inhone bhi kiyaSmilethanks for the comment...bohot jald unki shaadi ho jaayegi..LOL
..IshqShava..
..IshqShava..

Posted: 11 September 2012 at 6:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by iluvmanveer

i donno riters sade tamatar aur ande fekne ki batyein kyu karte hain?why vibha?itna perfect epi likhke aise kyu kehna?tumpe bahut sare fresh fresh roses or tumhare fav. flaurs wid aur best wishes aur dher sare hugs aur luv barasne wale hain.luv u alot for dis epi

ande tamatar ki baatein hum isliye karte hai kyonki humme lagta hai ki hamari stupid si story kisiko bhi achchi nahi lagegi...u know your comment really made me think i did the right thing by posting this OS...tumhe bhi dher saare hugs iss pyare se comment ke liye...HugHugHugsorry i didn't get your name...
..IshqShava..
..IshqShava..

Posted: 11 September 2012 at 6:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aliya666

amazing update loved it Thumbs Up

Clap

ThanxBig smile
vampire12345678 IF-Rockerz
vampire12345678
vampire12345678

Posted: 11 September 2012 at 7:27am | IP Logged
lovely and awesome the feel the emotion was beautifully written i am looking forward to read some more of your work please write more because u r really talentedBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..IshqShava..

TuTeradekh IF-Stunnerz
TuTeradekh
TuTeradekh

Posted: 11 September 2012 at 7:55am | IP Logged
Awsomeee...OMG...ye dono beach pehi suru ho gaye...haila public place hai koi dekh leta to?...hahaha...lekin pyar jagah aur wqat nahi dekhta...
..IshqShava..
..IshqShava..

Posted: 11 September 2012 at 7:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swetsurati

Awsomeee...OMG...ye dono beach pehi suru ho gaye...haila public place hai koi dekh leta to?...hahaha...lekin pyar jagah aur wqat nahi dekhta...
bilkul sahi kaha...;)and thanks for the comment...

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index