Dekha Ek Khwaab

India-Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

~Zindagi ban gaye ho tum~2nd pt pg7 (Page 7)

vampire12345678 IF-Rockerz
vampire12345678
vampire12345678

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 7:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chamakchallo30

Originally posted by vampire12345678

please update soon it is already 2 days

Oh im so sorry..main aaj update karnewali thi par mera PC kharab ho gaya and i'll able to recover the document only by tomorrow...tomorrow i'll definitely updateSmile

no problemHug put tomorrow please update it 

..IshqShava.. IF-Sizzlerz
..IshqShava..
..IshqShava..

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 7:51am | IP Logged

Oh im so sorry..main aaj update karnewali thi par mera PC kharab ho gaya and i'll able to recover the document only by tomorrow...tomorrow i'll definitely updateSmile

ya i will:)even if I've to rewrite the entire second half, i'll update tomorrow:)
vampire12345678 IF-Rockerz
vampire12345678
vampire12345678

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 7:52am | IP Logged

ya i will:)even if I've to rewrite the entire second half, i'll update tomorrow:)

thanks so much for putting in so much effortHug will be looking forward to a lovely lovely update

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..IshqShava..

..IshqShava.. IF-Sizzlerz
..IshqShava..
..IshqShava..

Posted: 11 September 2012 at 1:35am | IP Logged
Hi FolksSmileim back with the update...Sorry thodi der ho gayi...i had to rewrite almost all of the second part due to some error in PCCrybut koi baat nahi this part has come out really well compared to what i had originally written, thats what i feel...ab aap log padho aur batao ki kaisa laga..Big smile

She asked with a slightly hurt tone, "Kya hua Uday? Tum is tarah achanak….mujhse koi galati ho gayi?"

Uday looked into her eyes for a long moment, then said "  Manyata, humme kuch sahi nahi lag raha, hum nahi chahte ki aaj humse kuch aisa ho jaaye jis ka pachtava tumhe baad me ho, tumhari marzi ke khilaaf hum kuch nahi karenge"
From the moment he uttered those words, she felt she loved and respected him a little more than before, if that was somehow possible. Manyata felt like crying out in happiness. She had got a man who not only loved her, wanted her but also respected her wishes.she loved him to pieces and would go to any length for him. Like they say she must have done a lot of good karma in her previous birth. She decided to lighten the serious atmosphere by teasing him.
Manyata: yeh dialog toh mera hona chahiye ki koi aajayega, koi dekhlega,  kya nayi naveli dulhan ki tarah sharmaa rahe ho?
Uday: nahi Manyata, I'm serious-(interrupted)
Manyata:" im serious too Uday..ab chup ho jao…"Saying this she locked her lips with his in a forcible way surprising him…he pulled her down with him…as two bodies amalgamated into one soul , a small drop of tear rolled out of Manyata's left eye…

Manyata opened her eyes to the falling rays of the sun. Uday had placed an arm over her as if he vowed to protect her even in sleep. As she tried sitting up, the previous night drifted into her consciousness. She looked lovingly at the face of her one n only love still sleeping, he looked so innocent in his sleep. His hair were falling on his forehead which made him look even more cuter, as she continued looking at him, she felt a tinge of Pride. This was her man and there was nothing in this world which she would trade him for. She had given him the precious gift of her womanhood,her virginity last night, and this made her feel that she belongs to him and he was a part of her soul. He was the man she was going to shower all her love for years n years to come. She suddenly felt the urge to kiss him. She lightly placed a kiss on his forehead. She did it carefully as to not wake him, but Uday being Uday had been awake for few minutes now and was only pretending to sleep.
As she started going back, he caught her hand and pulled her. He did it so with such a force that Manyata fell on top of him. His face was devoid of any emotions. She looked into his eyes, and said "Uday main tumse iss duniya me sabse zyada pyaar karti hoon, dil se, mann se, aatma se, in every possible way, aur marte dam tak pyaar karoongi, par mujhe lagta hai ki kal raat ko jo bhi hua usse tum khush nahi ho? "
Uday: nahi princess hum khush nahi hai..
Manyata felt hot tears springing into her eyes. It felt as if someone had poured ice cold water over burgeoning emotions. Seeing her in this condition Uday said "Princess hum khush nahi, bohot bohot zyada khush hain…relax tum toh senti ho gayi! Ab chalo ghar chalte hain".
Manyata smacked him on the chest and said "mere halkat vede, tumhe toh mujhe tang karna bohot achcha lagta haina,  ab  chalo"
Then they walked together hand in hand towards their home, and their bright future which was waiting for them.

ab saare log ande tamatar marenge, im going to hideWinkon a serious note Thank you for all the people who commented...a big hug for all of youHug

With LoveHeart

Vibha

The following 35 member(s) liked the above post:

vgkantusimron...vrinda01afreshbeginAbcd8900aaaaaaaaakaur1313sloppy-hopeFantasyangelGrenadehtgcuteshruti-lovepatakaguddianushruthiParusDivsfireroad991993.ssgFireNIcehuma12.adorable_ranaashpat-The_Tomboy-vampire12345678pia.rahaAsmimelodySona257Archi02princessSoniasrividhya68Anmol_.sirjeeRoze12...navina...TuTeradekhSupernatural_10

FireNIce IF-Dazzler
FireNIce
FireNIce

Posted: 11 September 2012 at 1:44am | IP Logged
OMG!! You must have felt terrible when ur PC crashed!! This always happens to me whenever I try to give long comments...that is why I refrain from giving them most of the time!!Ouch

The update was a really good concluion to the mindblowing OS u have written!Big smile
Looking forward to more OSs/SSs/FFs from you!!

P.S Yay!! I'm the first to commentDancing...even though I cheated by reserving this post!!Evil Smile 

P.P.S OMG!! A thought suddenly struck me...did they do all that in a BEACH!!Shocked Hah!! Seems like love makes one do really CRAZY and BIZARRE things!!LOL

P.P.P.S Well, that's a lot of post-scripts and OMGs!!ROFL 

Edited by FireNIce - 11 September 2012 at 1:56am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

princessSonia..IshqShava..

puggyy Goldie
puggyy
puggyy

Posted: 11 September 2012 at 1:46am | IP Logged
dont tell all that happened in beach...public place ...omg!!!!! they r royals ... gosh...that was nice ...get them married soon Smile

..IshqShava..

Roze12 IF-Sizzlerz
Roze12
Roze12

Posted: 11 September 2012 at 2:58am | IP Logged
lovely  update vibha dearClapmanveer may yeh sab itni jaldi kasay h gayaShockedor woh bi 

beach prOuchmanveer ko khuch sharam ha kay nhn ROFLor yeh update itna feeka kun tha iss

may thora zada romance dalna thaBlushingmanveer may pyaar ki aag hoti Day Dreamingchalo koi nhn fir kabhi

ho jaye ga ROFLhmmm manveer ki baton say laga kay woh aik dosray say bohut pyaar krtay 

haan Embarrassedor yeh agar juda hoay tou mar hi jaye gayeWinknice update dear Thumbs Upcont soon thnxxx

for the PMHug

Edited by killerashish - 14 September 2012 at 12:29am

..IshqShava..

Damon.Holic IF-Rockerz
Damon.Holic
Damon.Holic

Posted: 11 September 2012 at 5:17am | IP Logged
i donno riters sade tamatar aur ande fekne ki batyein kyu karte hain?why vibha?itna perfect epi likhke aise kyu kehna?tumpe bahut sare fresh fresh roses or tumhare fav. flaurs wid aur best wishes aur dher sare hugs aur luv barasne wale hain.luv u alot for dis epi

..IshqShava..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index