~Zindagi ban gaye ho tum~2nd pt pg7

Posted: 11 years ago

Hello every one, me Vibha here..im a crazy DEK-ian and ManVeer-ian, I've watched the last epi of DEK like umpteenth times, but felt Manyata's love confession could have been better. So I have written an OS based on the confession situation. Please read on tell me how it is.

As it happened in the serial, Manyata gave up her title, left her jewels, and went back to her Monia mode. But Uday was not able to stop her on time from leaving the rajmahal. Even though she had lived her entire life in that very place, even thinking about going back to the chawl was unacceptable to her. For the time being she decided there was only one place where she could go. The place where she had met the love of her life, her Halkat veda for the first time.

Uday reached the Rajmahal after knowing the truth from Unnati, but his Princess could not be found anywhere. Because he knew her so well, he guessed where she could be at this time. He immediately started driving towards the Beach. It was almost evening when he reached, there were not many people at this time, and then he saw her. She was sitting on a rock, throwing pebbles into the water. She looked like she was deep into thoughts. He went near her and called out her name-"Manyata.."

She was astonished to see him there. After the things he said to her while going away with J, Manyata had never expected to see him again. She went speechless at that moment. Tears sprang up in her eyes. He mistook her tears of happiness for tears of anger and started apologizing. 

Uday: "Rajkumari Manyata, humme maaf kardijiye, humne bina soche samjhe,poora sach jaane bagair aap ko pata nahi kya kya sunadiya, humne aap ki baat par bharosa nahi kiya, aur chale gaye uss J ke saath, iss baath ke liye aap jo sazaa dengi humme woh manzoor hogi,"

Manyata: Hogaya tumhara? Boldiya jo bhi bolna tha? Ab main bolungi. Waise tum theek keh rahe ho, tumne galati toh ki hai. Aur tumhe iss baat ki sazaa toh milni chahiye.

Uday: Princess, jaldi batao tum humme kya sazaa dogi?

Manyata: "tumhari sazaa yeh hogi ki tumhe apni poori zindagi mere saath bitani hogi, zindagi bhar mere muh se 'Halkat veda, yeda', sunte rehna padega, raat ko sothe waqt mera chehra dekna hoga, aur phir jab mujhe neend nahi aayegi, tab lori gaake sulana padega ,subah jaagte waqt meri shakl dekhni padegi, subah breakfast par mere haat ka bana khana khana padega, phir mujhe shopping pe le jaana padega" she stopped to take a breath and continued. "kabhi kabhi mujhe raaton ko long drive pe le jaana padega, roz mujhe I love you kehna padega, bolo manzoor hai?"

Uday was about to say something but Manyata continued her Sazaa sunao session.

Manyata: meri baat abhi poori nahi hui hai Uday, jawaab dene se pehle poori baat sunlo, haan jab mere bachche 'Papa yeh chahiye, papa woh chahiye' karenge na tab tumhe unhe woh sab kuch laakar dena padega, bina complaint ke, raat ko unhe kahaani sunani padegi, phir kabhi kabhi mere saath isi jagah pe sunset dekhne ke liye aana padega, kya itni sazaa kaafi hogi, ya aur chahiye?

Uday: yeh sazaa humme manzoor hai Princess, tumne jo kuch bhi kahaa hum woh sab  karne ke liye tayyar hain, zindagi bhar, balki hum toh yeh sazaa har janam me paana chahenge,

Saying his he hugged her tightly, she could not control her joy. When they broke the hug,She  knelt down and said "I love you Uday, kya tum is chawlwali se shaadi karoge?

First of all he made her get up from her position and then said:" the answer is yes, yes, yes!"

Then he picked her up in his arms and spun her around like little doll.

Manyata: yeh kya kar rahe ho Uday, ab hum bachche nahi hai, chodo na'

He set her on ground.  she pulled his cheeks and ran away laughing. He chased her and caught her by her waist before she could go far'he tickled her and they fell on the ground. Lots of Sand was sticking to both their faces, clothes, everywhere. Manyata suddenly started laughing hard.

Uday: Kya hua Princess, itna hasne ki kya baat hai?

Manyata: Hasnewali baat hi toh hai, tum..tum itne funny lag rahe ho, bilkul Bandar ki tarah!, mera cutue monkey!

Uday: achcha main Bandar toh tum bandariya'

Manyata ranaway again, this time towards the water, she reached the waves and Uday followed her..Manyata immediately got a naughty idea, she bent and splashed the sea water to Uday's face..not to be left behind Uday started doing the same and soon they were soaked from Head to toe..

Just for a split second Manyata had a flash back of playing in the same waters with Akash..Now it seemed like it happened to someone else, not her..

while she was lost in her thoughts a large wave came and she was thrown away by the force of it. If Uday had not caught her on time she would have almost drowned. Her heart was pounding due to fear. She hugged her savior as tight as she could. After breaking the hug she was about to move when Suddenly Uday pulled her Back towards himself.

When she turned back the desire in his eyes was so evident that she felt like she could drown in it. It seemed the fire raging in her belly and fire in his eyes was of the same degree of temperature. He ran his index finger all the way from her temple to her chin and moved down down and down'then stopped at her waist..

He ran his other hand from her forehead to her lower lip like a caress.. her eyes closed on their own when he did that. He moved closer and closer, so close that they could hear each other's heart beat. She could not but give in to his irresistible charm..not able to control herself she hugged him tightly..now there was no room in her mind for anything else..he was making her forget everything'it was like they were in a combat..and she was his opponent, he was the teacher and she the student,  she had no choice but to match his pace..she felt how much ever she did it wouldn't be enough..now that she had known the power of true love, she wanted to pour all her love on him, as much as she was capable of, and more than that'she felt like shouting it out loudly saying "See I finally got my man"

They were so lost out to the world that they didn't notice the sun had long set and it was night time..It was a full moon night and in the moon light they looked like ethereal beings. Nothing could separate them now'nothing could come between them'As they lay on the cold ocean floor their eyes were only for each other, their bodies were slowly merging into one'she was all set to go to the next level when Uday suddenly stopped and sat up..she was surprised and little hurt by his sudden reluctance.

She asked with a slightly hurt tone, "Kya hua Uday? Tum is tarah achanak'.mujhse koi galati ho gayi?"

To be continued'

Phew! I finally gathered courage to post this OS, 🤪😃ok I know this was kinda silly but still do read and give me your valuable comments and if there are any mistakes, please point it out.. This is a two part OS and I'll be updating the rest in 2 days'😊

Edited by Chamakchallo30 - 11 years ago
😲 😲 OMG, OMG, Vibhu that was bloody brilliant yaar.😛Superb, amazing, awesome update Vibhu.👏  👏MINDBLOWING.👍🏼 👍🏼
If this was happened in the climax of DEK toh hum toh SA Maiya ko phoolon ki mala pahna dete 🤣nikamme ek idea tumse hi le lete humari Vibhu mana nahi karti.😆
I liked the update yaar & mostly that scene in your OS was not around the DEK KI ROUND-ROUND TABLE.🤣 Beach was the best place for show's ending because Manveer met first time on a beach &  their first fight also on that beach. Tumne toh humare dil ki muraad puri kar di Vibhu.🤗 Jhappi pa le.🤗
I liked Manyata's punishments list for UV.😉
But what happend to UV in the last?😕
Now I'm waiting for the next part, Please update next part of this OS soon.😳
PM me ok.😉
Beautiful OS.👍🏼
HUGS.🤗 🤗
Edited by sonam2801 - 11 years ago
Yay mera vibha ka os hai. Ye toh padh na hi padega. Will comment after reading
hmm finally meray vibha puttar nay himat kr kay OS post kr hi diya😆superb OS👏manyata

nay itni jaldi mahal chor diya lagta ha is bar soch soch kay nhn gaye ha seedha chali gaye ha 😆

hmm halkat veeday ko pata tha kay iss ki princess khain ho sakti ha 😳kia kehtay han dil ko 

dil say raah hoti ha 😉mere fazol poetry😆manveer scene hayyee kia scene tha khoob enjoy 

kia manveer nay beach pr ☺️ or manyata itnay handsome or hot prince kay samnay hotay hoay

us akash ko kasay yaad kr sakti ha 😡iss akash ko tou manyata kay khayalon may bi nhn ana 

cahiay haan nai tou😆lovely update vaibha👍🏼cont soon 😃thnxxx for the PM🤗
Edited by killerashish - 11 years ago
Res its really awesome dear:)last meIn UV iss liye uth gaya na kyun ki Jo hota hein wo shaadi ke baadh ho because he is not like that A...:)pls cont soon:)Edited by -Mayra- - 11 years ago
Sabse pahle bada wala sorry meine der se comment kiya aur iss browser mai like button kaam nai kar raha hai...aur OS ke baare mai bataun toh mere paas shabdh nahi hai yaar..meri kitten ye kya kar diya sabse pahle ek tight hug 🤗 love you Vibhakka 😳 you r awesome:)story tha fantastic 😛 sabse pahle jab Manyatha ne UV ko saza ki list di bohoth cute tha wo scene ⭐️ thab mujhe DEK ka wo dance wala dailog tum toh bohoth romantic ho Princess a hamme toh patha hi nai tha...yaadh aagaya 😊 phir bacche kaash itni akl unn CV's mein hota 😡 phir beech mai dodna haaye tumne toh dil ki Muraad poori kar Di yaar 😃 then usse uss Akash ki yaadh ayi uss mai ek baath acchi lagti ke usse laga o o nahi thi 🥱 uske baadh sab Wow tha 😳kya yaar emotional kar diya..DEK ki bohoth yaadh aarahi hai... thank you didi 😊 love you 😊 pls pls pls jaldi cont karo... Edited by Asmimelody - 11 years ago
Mindblowing(soon will give a long comment).
note: whomever i have sent PM twice im really sorry😳suddenly bijli chali gayi and i made a mistake..sorry...😭

Edited by Chamakchallo30 - 11 years ago
will comment after reading =-)
Sorry kuch aur likhne jaake kuch aur hi likh diya 😕 Edited by Asmimelody - 11 years ago