Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Spice Girl's Hangout- The nightmare continues here (Page 62)

.S.A. IF-Sizzlerz
.S.A.
.S.A.

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zainah09

Maybe Di will do a wrath for Shyam for Teej and thats why Khushi brings him back..

I am answering my own post...LOL
But wont this be perfect...atleast it wont make Khushi look like a moron...

boy yahan hum sabki BP high horahi hai aur cvs are sipping away pina coladas Ouch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

IFoverratedzainah09ipkbs

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 12:30pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by maariyah12345

Thats the best thing about Arnav.. !

Initially he will yell at her..go for a drive have fb of her saying its for di and then come back and apologize...

I think so since the spoilers did ask how Arnav will patch up with Khushi. Arnav will probably say something in a fit of anger then regret it, by Thursday they make up which paves way for their next test.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

IFoverratedcicilia9Hriju321eyesonmezainah09ipkbs.S.A.

zainah09 IF-Dazzler
zainah09
zainah09

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Mandy.

Initially he will yell at her..go for a drive have fb of her saying its for di and then come back and apologize...

I think so since the spoilers did ask how Arnav will patch up with Khushi. Arnav will probably say something in a fit of anger then regret it, by Thursday they make up which paves way for their next test.

The last yelling was brutal..hope its not that bad this time!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

IFoverratedcicilia9ipkbs.S.A.

cicilia9 Goldie
cicilia9
cicilia9

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 12:32pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by cicilia9

Originally posted by .Sama.

Originally posted by cicilia9

sama i m not talking about the awesome khushi we saw during kidnapping days ! i m talking about the few epis before that where instead to giving arnav the middle finger khushi again took all the blame n responsibility for his delusion on herself ! she had been the one who had been equally if not more hurt by the great terrace MU ... but because u cant show regret from an absent actor they made khushi go through everything ! i loved the khushi who outsmarted shyaam .. which is why this hurts more Ouch

Rachna what absent actor ... faltu ke kidnapped dikhaya jab koi follow up karna hi nahi tha ... fight sequence and all take way more time to shoot then showing a business man busy with files and meeting in "london" and peetal bartan-ing in "hotel room"

they made khushi go through everything because thats what 4Lions excel in ... My niece was a big fan of Geet ... she did say all that is happening now ... they simply made Geet character non-recognizable by the end of the show&no justice either ulta she was made to play cupid for the villain with her own sister ... well nothing different is happening here either. 

exactly .. they have no follow up ! what was the need for that i love u n the jhopadi n the khushi ji dying when we were supposed to forget it all along with the leads n the story writer apparently !
simply robbed us of a proper falling in lau w/o terrace fb track .. cheapskates !

The kidnapping track would have worked properly into the storyline if the cv's hadn't forgotten about it..
Also..When arnav was kidnapped we could have got flashbacks about how he knew shyam was khushi's fiance's name, when khushi cries to him (when she realises he is anjali's husband), when she was knocking on the paying guest door calling out shyam.. Then we would have been more content that Arnav actually had evidence..!

see 4lions can find more creative bunch of creatives right here ! pata nahi kahan kahan se pakad latein hain 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

IFoverratedeyesonme

IFoverrated Goldie
IFoverrated
IFoverrated

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Sama.

Maybe Di will do a wrath for Shyam for Teej and thats why Khushi brings him back..

I am answering my own post...LOL
But wont this be perfect...atleast it wont make Khushi look like a moron...

boy yahan hum sabki BP high horahi hai aur cvs are sipping away pina coladas Ouch

Zinny jee hum hain naa
Bhai agar cvs aa hee gaye hain khushi jee ka band bajane
To jyada se jyada kya hoga Arnav jee gussa honge
Phir kuch cheezein phekenge phir  shaant ho jaayenge
phir unhe manayenge

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cicilia9ipkbs

sbk2 IF-Sizzlerz
sbk2
sbk2

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Hello Spice Girls Hug

Just read Mishti's spoilers...They are depressing!

How on earth can Shyam come to know all the secrets, while everyone else, including Arnav are always ignorant about things happening in their own house?!! Confused
Kisi bhi tarah they want to show Shyam having an upper hand, toh yeh sab dikhate hain.

How will he come to know Garima's truth?

So that means even after remarriage we are not going to get any peaceful Arhi moments. 

premparbatPr1yankaipkbs

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 12:34pm | IP Logged

The last yelling was brutal..hope its not that bad this time!

He was cold last time so I'm hoping he does not say anything as bad as that. I can understand Arnav losing his temper, he has every right to but I'm hoping he does not say anything extreme like he did last time

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Pr1yanka

cicilia9 Goldie
cicilia9
cicilia9

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 12:34pm | IP Logged

e lo .. ye bhi koi kehne ki baat hai ?? gusse mein to unka dimaag chalna hi band ho jaata hain 

zainah09sbk2.S.A.

Go to top