Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

   
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Spice Girl's Hangout- The nightmare continues here (Page 53)

cicilia9 Goldie
cicilia9
cicilia9

Joined: 17 March 2012
Posts: 2294

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maariyah12345

Originally posted by cicilia9

what the ! bhaiya and / or bhabhi dying ??  who is smoking what now ?

Im smoking what the cv's seem to have been smoking for the past week LOL

I was just pondering when i made the post LOL


pls maariyah ji .. aap sapne mein bhi aisa mat sochiye ! hamari sansein rukne lakengi ! waise bhi they have temproraily killed khushi ji ka dimaag ! poori ki poori khushi ji ko upar bhejne ki koi zaroorat nahi Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

zainah09

eyesonme IF-Dazzler
eyesonme
eyesonme

Joined: 17 February 2012
Posts: 4002

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cicilia9

Originally posted by maariyah12345

Originally posted by cicilia9

what the ! bhaiya and / or bhabhi dying ??  who is smoking what now ?

Im smoking what the cv's seem to have been smoking for the past week LOL

I was just pondering when i made the post LOL


pls maariyah ji .. aap sapne mein bhi aisa mat sochiye ! hamari sansein rukne lakengi ! waise bhi they have temproraily killed khushi ji ka dimaag ! poori ki poori khushi ji ko upar bhejne ki koi zaroorat nahi Confused

I want my feisty khushi back!
They should have revived her when Arnav blamed her for everything that went wrong..
She should have gone all guest house on him ( chest shove) .. 
I JUST WANT HER BACKCry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

cicilia9zainah09ipkbsNewbiesoapfan

cicilia9 Goldie
cicilia9
cicilia9

Joined: 17 March 2012
Posts: 2294

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Newbiesoapfan

Originally posted by cicilia9

Originally posted by AM2011

Originally posted by cicilia9

what the ! bhaiya and / or bhabhi dying ??  who is smoking what now ?

Aap aayee bahaar aayen

Ab hum aaraam se aapko hi bol ke jaa sakte hain

ye kaisi baat hui ki humne kaha lo hum aae
aur aap shayad kah rahi hain hello hi nahi bye bye ??


bhat ij happening ..

Hi Rachna - der se aaye magar durusth aaye!

hello ji ... my mom has become demanding when it comes to my time .. vacay par even i like to just sit with her n chat or just keep looking at each other while rabba way plays on my cell  LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

IFoverratedzainah09ipkbsNewbiesoapfan

IFoverrated Goldie
IFoverrated
IFoverrated

Joined: 19 February 2012
Posts: 2306

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cicilia9

Originally posted by AM2011

Originally posted by cicilia9

what the ! bhaiya and / or bhabhi dying ??  who is smoking what now ?

Aap aayee bahaar aayen

Ab hum aaraam se aapko hi bol ke jaa sakte hain

ye kaisi baat hui ki humne kaha lo hum aae
aur aap shayad kah rahi hain hello hi nahi bye bye ??


bhat ij happening ..

Arey nahin .

Some people just want to force their opinion on u .
To each its own.
Chodo

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Newbiesoapfanipkbs

ipkbs IF-Sizzlerz
ipkbs
ipkbs

Joined: 13 April 2012
Posts: 10899

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bobop

Originally posted by ipkbs

Originally posted by cicilia9

what the ! bhaiya and / or bhabhi dying ??  who is smoking what now ?


everyones depressed rachna and coming up with ludicrous theories...


i don't want bhaiyya bhabhi to die.
i want them to ride off into the sunset on a ghora...
and then the sun will say The end.. And they lived happily ever after...

Actually I don't want the show to end... I want Di to end bas..

But Di will end when Shyam comes back home and then she can be a wall again...
and we will get our Shaadi with only one baddie in the forefront.. 

And Nani will dance again. And Bhaiyya bhabhi will dance. And the new Payal Jiji will be unveiled and then we will dance too because all will be happy in IPK land...

Bas Hogaya.

awww'yess ippy'aisa hi hoga' i second itBig smile'enuf of doom n gloom

Exactly my point.

halfway through thread 2. and still in the deep end of doom and gloom..

Bahar nikhlo...Big smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

IFoverrated.S.A.NewbiesoapfanPr1yanka

eyesonme IF-Dazzler
eyesonme
eyesonme

Joined: 17 February 2012
Posts: 4002

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Random point.. but in yesterdays episode who loved it when Arnavji held khushi's face in the last scene Embarrassed


The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

IFoverratedipkbs

ipkbs IF-Sizzlerz
ipkbs
ipkbs

Joined: 13 April 2012
Posts: 10899

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maariyah12345

Random point.. but in yesterdays episode who loved it when Arnavji held khushi's face in the last scene Embarrassed



Me me meBig smile

small gestures make us happyTongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

eyesonme

Newbiesoapfan IF-Sizzlerz
Newbiesoapfan
Newbiesoapfan

Joined: 03 January 2012
Posts: 13013

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ipkbs

Originally posted by bobop

Originally posted by ipkbs

Originally posted by cicilia9

what the ! bhaiya and / or bhabhi dying ??  who is smoking what now ?


everyones depressed rachna and coming up with ludicrous theories...


i don't want bhaiyya bhabhi to die.
i want them to ride off into the sunset on a ghora...
and then the sun will say The end.. And they lived happily ever after...

Actually I don't want the show to end... I want Di to end bas..

But Di will end when Shyam comes back home and then she can be a wall again...
and we will get our Shaadi with only one baddie in the forefront.. 

And Nani will dance again. And Bhaiyya bhabhi will dance. And the new Payal Jiji will be unveiled and then we will dance too because all will be happy in IPK land...

Bas Hogaya.

awww'yess ippy'aisa hi hoga' i second itBig smile'enuf of doom n gloom

Exactly my point.

halfway through thread 2. and still in the deep end of doom and gloom..

Bahar nikhlo...Big smile

Hum tho kab ki nikhalgaye... am an eternal optimist. Day after tomorrow is another day in IPK land ( or is it ?... it would be the same day naa)!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

showstruckPr1yanka.S.A.ipkbs

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Sushpective:Arhi inject spice into Payash Story!!

2 3 4 5

Author: -Sush-   Replies: 38   Views: 5646

-Sush- 38 5646 30 November 2011 at 11:14pm by sbk2
OS: Beautiful Nightmare

2

Author: nm21   Replies: 10   Views: 2425

nm21 10 2425 06 November 2011 at 2:37am by .Saraa.
show has lost its spice!

2 3

Author: neelamra   Replies: 17   Views: 2715

neelamra 17 2715 18 August 2011 at 4:43am by ananya2000
Nightmare

Author: rechup   Replies: 0   Views: 607

rechup 0 607 05 August 2011 at 9:28am by rechup
Worst Nightmare Come Truee!!

2 3

Author: Asya_Lover   Replies: 18   Views: 2541

Asya_Lover 18 2541 22 July 2011 at 7:20pm by bholabear

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index