Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Spice Girl's Hangout- The nightmare continues here (Page 44)

joenet1234 IF-Dazzler
joenet1234
joenet1234

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -monalisa-

Originally posted by joenet1234

Originally posted by -monalisa-

Ouch

Sorry Mona Darrrling - isi liye main kuch nahi bolti. Ouch

Nahin Joeyji.  You said what was in my mind wonly.   This is the last straw, yes? 

It appears to be for me. If Kushi was never strong, always dependent on someone, "har kaam khud nahi kar sakti" types, I would have no qualms with her bringing back Shyam because that would be her character. But this selective and convenient amnesia on writer's part of hitting a reset button on the story and the character, is just unfathomable. The fault lies with me solely - I was expecting something different from a daily soap but the new writer is here to put me in my place, to tell me that it is a daily soap, so stop dreaming. Essentially the first 8 months of the show were a beautiful dream, we were hypnotized and now it is time to wake up. Shit! I need to stop responding. Kuch accha nahi bol sakti! I suck at rosy talks. Ouch

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

fareesavvy05VistaaNewbiesoapfan

zainah09 IF-Dazzler
zainah09
zainah09

Originally posted by maariyah12345

I still can't get over the Army march in yesterdays episode when everyone was walking towards Anjali bitya's room LOL

Seriously!! What the hell was that??LOL
--Sari-- IF-Rockerz
--Sari--
--Sari--

Originally posted by joenet1234

There is a reason we are twins. You can say everything that is in my head while I try to maintain my status quo and avoid posting my rants (looks like avoidance is not working out too well these days LOL)
Is this any different than what we had discussed? No. We knew this was coming and regardless of how cliched and BWesque this is, we could stomach it had the characters been intact. I refuse to believe that Khushi was the only way to bring Shyam back. The past alone was enough to plant the seed of doubt. Even if it wasn't, they could have showed Khushi supporting Nani/Dadi's decision to bring Shyam back but not the primary driver of it. How would that change the story? It wont. He still comes back and does his shenanigans but at least Khushi would have stayed Khushi. Whatever scenarios we come up with here, they are not loopy SKD, not all happy-go-lucky things. We are discussing possibilities keeping the very BW drama in tact but yet finding a bit of a silver lining so not all hopes are lost. You and I don't do this for living but we can come up with plausible scenarios so people who are "running their kitchen" on this stuff, how come they can't break the mold and do the same? Maybe I am too far gone the path of challenging norms and being different. I guess Curse of First World Countries LOL

Mine comes across less of a rant? I can do your PR for you...LOL Haan yaar, bothers me to hear the "woh aurat" tag on Khushi...Will this girl ever get a break?Ouch But that is TV for you and in many ways society...Women take the brunt of the beating while men get a pass. & who does the accusations most of the time? Women! That is sadder...You expect women to understand but when it comes to their sons or their husbands, the finger pointing starts. It is always the other woman...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

joenet1234VistaaNewbiesoapfanipkbsPSharada

eyesonme IF-Dazzler
eyesonme
eyesonme

Made a depressing post.. have a read LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ipkbs

ipkbs IF-Sizzlerz
ipkbs
ipkbs

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 11:04am | IP Logged

Made a depressing post.. have a read LOL

Shocked
Newbiesoapfan IF-Sizzlerz
Newbiesoapfan
Newbiesoapfan

Originally posted by psarada

Originally posted by --Sari--

Originally posted by psarada

Sari :- First  thing is I don't think Arnav's Dad had an affair with someone, If he did he wouldn't have committed suicide after his wife's death. He would have simply accepted the second woman in his life. For that same reason I don't accept Shyam is doing it for his sister who was wronged. As for as I think he is some one from blast from past maybe from Chachaji's side or maybe some old rival.

Another thing is the woh aurat doesn't add up because the affair  was when Arnav was about 12 - 14yrs. So she should have seen Anjali and it is strange that she didn't recognize the kids. And by that time Garima was already married to Shashi so where does the point of affair come in. This is the main point which makes me feel that maybe Garima is not the woh aurat. But the main point is how does Shyam know everything, he knew of Dadi being in Ashram and he seems to know the past. How  is my question. I hope the creatives close the loops properly. But somehow I feel Khushi is the one who will search for the truth and may be the story will shift to Lucknow for that where it all started.

Sarda - Affair tho tha, that is for sure...But the circumstances we don't know yet. Could have been a love interest before marriage. They may have crossed paths & it may have been a complete coincidence.  Or maybe he was financially supporting Garima, a complete humanitarian cause because of their past relationship. Garima we know was a single mother to Khushi...mama Malik probably saw them or overheard something & misunderstood.

See this I am able to live with. Maybe Arnav's Dad did cause the accident which killed Khushi's parents and Garima being the massi of the girl was in touch with Arnav's dad and he was supporting her to raise the kid. Maybe the issue was blown out of proportion by Arnav's mom and she misunderstood. But then if that were to happen, What Dadi does think of Arnav's mom is true. She was a weak woman who couldn't trust her husband and dad of their children and left them alone and took the easy way out. If this were the case I can sense Khushi getting angry as it was due to Arnav's dad, she lost her family. So will it be hate from Khushi's side then and repentance from Arnav's side.

Sarada - first round will be Arnav's hate ... second round will be Khushi... long way to go in the nafrat -mohabbat story.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

VistaaPSharada

ipkbs IF-Sizzlerz
ipkbs
ipkbs

They shot a promo today.
Sobti had a day off.

What the!
ME promo includes dadi amma face off!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Vistaa

eyesonme IF-Dazzler
eyesonme
eyesonme

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zainah09

I still can't get over the Army march in yesterdays episode when everyone was walking towards Anjali bitya's room LOL

Seriously!! What the hell was that??LOL

I still have no idea why cv's set it out like that? LOL.

" Okay Sanaya.. Just march a bit behind Barun"
"Yes thats fine Karan..Just move your legs in a marching position"
"Akshay can you give a more stony faced expression please as you walk"

LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

IFoverratedzainah09showstruckNewbiesoapfan

Go to top