Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Spice Girl's Hangout- The nightmare continues here (Page 43)

-monalisa- IF-Rockerz
-monalisa-
-monalisa-

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by joenet1234

Originally posted by -monalisa-

Ouch

Sorry Mona Darrrling - isi liye main kuch nahi bolti. Ouch

Nahin Joeyji.  You said what was in my mind wonly.   This is the last straw, yes? 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

joenet1234showstruck

Vistaa IF-Rockerz
Vistaa
Vistaa

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zainah09

Originally posted by Vistaa

Originally posted by savvy05

Visi, thanks much. Will read it in a bit.

Diya, Visi did you watch on Friday? We all ranted in thread 1. I was hoping against hope that her conversation with DM was a 2 min aberration by the CV's and it will be scraped by Monday. Now I see info that she is the one getting him in. I am 100% convinced now that whoever is trolling does not care about any justification, points raised by sensible viewers and audience. The reasons as to why it goes against the very core of what Khushi is, are valid points and not blindly voiced phangurls post.. Disappointing indeed!!

Sri,

Did watch on Friday and deleted the recording right awayLOL Shyam and Anjali feeding each other was ff-ed. DeadThe only time disgust for Shyam was more was when he was physically molesting Khushi.

About Khushi, the only half-hearted justification I can offer is that in her world babies and marriages are sacred. So she feels that the loss of the baby may have forced Shyam to rethink and re-consider his path. We have to remember that as far as she and most RM-wasis are concerned, this is the first time they are seeing him after he was kicked out. They are blissfully unaware of his recent felonies. To her he is a man whose murderous plans failed, his reality exposed and he was banished. He then raced to Dadi's ashram and sought her help to get back into the family. Sneaky yes. But probably not criminal. Next she knows is that Anjali has lost her baby and Shyam shows up at the hospital, in tears, mourning the loss.

Visi...what is wrong with you?? Didnt you think the way Anjali asked Shyam, "aapne kuch khaya" was so romantic...Arnav and Khushi should be taking a few pointers from them..LOL
Now about Khushi...the fact that she is aware that he went to the Ashram to get the witch should have made her more alert...it indicates a plan...and she already knows how evil his plans are...

ZinnyLOL

@Bold: It normally would have...but I repeat, the miscarriage resets all equations. It is big enough of a deal in her eyes, to have the power to change/pause the most villainest of villains. Absent that tragedy, she would have not given him a moment's reprieve. Now she feels, Anjali has lost her baby, Shyam is there grieving with her, his presence is helping Anjali recover, ergo he should be allowed back in the RM.

zainah09Newbiesoapfan

ashwink630 Senior Member
ashwink630
ashwink630

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Newbiesoapfan

I may be late but looks like we have had another masterpiece from Rags today ! Nice Ragini ! Sorry if already posted

Awesomeness Rags!
Vistaa IF-Rockerz
Vistaa
Vistaa

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by savvy05

Sri,

Did watch on Friday and deleted the recording right awayLOL Shyam and Anjali feeding each other was ff-ed. DeadThe only time disgust for Shyam was more was when he was physically molesting Khushi.

About Khushi, the only half-hearted justification I can offer is that in her world babies and marriages are sacred. So she feels that the loss of the baby may have forced Shyam to rethink and re-consider his path. We have to remember that as far as she and most RM-wasis are concerned, this is the first time they are seeing him after he was kicked out. They are blissfully unaware of his recent felonies. To her he is a man whose murderous plans failed, his reality exposed and he was banished. He then raced to Dadi's ashram and sought her help to get back into the family. Sneaky yes. But probably not criminal. Next she knows is that Anjali has lost her baby and Shyam shows up at the hospital, in tears, mourning the loss.

Friday was bad bad execution any way you see it. When I saw Khushi standing with her purse @ the front door, it reminded me of the La days - she looks the same now, unpaid help. I agree the miscarriage and all the drama, would it have been too much to have at least Nani call in Bua and say we are delaying things a bit but Khushi is our bahu or something like that this week, just one scene?. Leave Arhi, they should have had some one in the family think aloud about the marriage that is stopped instead of constantly parading Anjali and Shyam.

Can you see me nodding my head to all of your points? If not, then let me tell you...I am nodding my head to all of your points. Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

joenet1234savvy05Newbiesoapfan

zainah09 IF-Dazzler
zainah09
zainah09

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 11:01am | IP Logged

ZinnyLOL

@Bold: It normally would have...but I repeat, the miscarriage resets all equations. It is big enough of a deal in her eyes, to have the power to change/pause the most villainest of villains. Absent that tragedy, she would have not given him a moment's reprieve. Now she feels, Anjali has lost her baby, Shyam is there grieving with her, his presence is helping Anjali recover, ergo he should be allowed back in the RM.

Ok..but this is the same man who was willing to divorce his pregnant wife for Khushi...IF and its a big if he gave a damn about this child...would he have been looking for opportunities to molest Khushi or divorce his wife?? I understand the point you are making...its just a hard sell! Khushi has seen how fake Shyam is...

VistaaNewbiesoapfan

eyesonme IF-Dazzler
eyesonme
eyesonme

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 11:01am | IP Logged
I still can't get over the Army march in yesterdays episode when everyone was walking towards Anjali bitya's room LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-monalisa-NewbiesoapfanPr1yanka

savvy05 IF-Rockerz
savvy05
savvy05

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Ok ladies, have a wonderful weekend. I am positive there is going to be a thread 3 this weekend.. will meet again either on this or the new thread!!!
AD calls and unfortunately I cannot say "karna hei to karo" to myself for all the chores that beckon me Wink

VistaaNewbiesoapfan

joenet1234 IF-Dazzler
joenet1234
joenet1234

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 11:02am | IP Logged

Originally posted by joenet1234

Ouch

Sorry Mona Darrrling - isi liye main kuch nahi bolti. Ouch

Nahin Joeyji.  You said what was in my mind wonly.   This is the last straw, yes? 

It appears to be for me. If Kushi was never strong, always dependent on someone, "har kaam khud nahi kar sakti" types, I would have no qualms with her bringing back Shyam because that would be her character. But this selective and convenient amnesia on writer's part of hitting a reset button on the story and the character, is just unfathomable. The fault lies with me solely - I was expecting something different from a daily soap but the new writer is here to put me in my place, to tell me that it is a daily soap, so stop dreaming. Essentially the first 8 months of the show were a beautiful dream, we were hypnotized and now it is time to wake up. Shit! I need to stop responding. Kuch accha nahi bol sakti! I suck at rosy talks. Ouch

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

fareeVistaasavvy05Newbiesoapfan

Go to top