Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Spice Girl's Hangout- The nightmare continues here (Page 42)

zainah09 IF-Dazzler
zainah09
zainah09

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vistaa

Originally posted by savvy05

Visi, thanks much. Will read it in a bit.

Diya, Visi did you watch on Friday? We all ranted in thread 1. I was hoping against hope that her conversation with DM was a 2 min aberration by the CV's and it will be scraped by Monday. Now I see info that she is the one getting him in. I am 100% convinced now that whoever is trolling does not care about any justification, points raised by sensible viewers and audience. The reasons as to why it goes against the very core of what Khushi is, are valid points and not blindly voiced phangurls post.. Disappointing indeed!!

Sri,

Did watch on Friday and deleted the recording right awayLOL Shyam and Anjali feeding each other was ff-ed. DeadThe only time disgust for Shyam was more was when he was physically molesting Khushi.

About Khushi, the only half-hearted justification I can offer is that in her world babies and marriages are sacred. So she feels that the loss of the baby may have forced Shyam to rethink and re-consider his path. We have to remember that as far as she and most RM-wasis are concerned, this is the first time they are seeing him after he was kicked out. They are blissfully unaware of his recent felonies. To her he is a man whose murderous plans failed, his reality exposed and he was banished. He then raced to Dadi's ashram and sought her help to get back into the family. Sneaky yes. But probably not criminal. Next she knows is that Anjali has lost her baby and Shyam shows up at the hospital, in tears, mourning the loss.

Visi...what is wrong with you?? Didnt you think the way Anjali asked Shyam, "aapne kuch khaya" was so romantic...Arnav and Khushi should be taking a few pointers from them..LOL
Now about Khushi...the fact that she is aware that he went to the Ashram to get the witch should have made her more alert...it indicates a plan...and she already knows how evil his plans are...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-monalisa-VistaaNewbiesoapfan

PSharada IF-Sizzlerz
PSharada
PSharada

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Sari--

Originally posted by psarada

Sari :- First  thing is I don't think Arnav's Dad had an affair with someone, If he did he wouldn't have committed suicide after his wife's death. He would have simply accepted the second woman in his life. For that same reason I don't accept Shyam is doing it for his sister who was wronged. As for as I think he is some one from blast from past maybe from Chachaji's side or maybe some old rival.

Another thing is the woh aurat doesn't add up because the affair  was when Arnav was about 12 - 14yrs. So she should have seen Anjali and it is strange that she didn't recognize the kids. And by that time Garima was already married to Shashi so where does the point of affair come in. This is the main point which makes me feel that maybe Garima is not the woh aurat. But the main point is how does Shyam know everything, he knew of Dadi being in Ashram and he seems to know the past. How  is my question. I hope the creatives close the loops properly. But somehow I feel Khushi is the one who will search for the truth and may be the story will shift to Lucknow for that where it all started.

Sarda - Affair tho tha, that is for sure...But the circumstances we don't know yet. Could have been a love interest before marriage. They may have crossed paths & it may have been a complete coincidence.  Or maybe he was financially supporting Garima, a complete humanitarian cause because of their past relationship. Garima we know was a single mother to Khushi...mama Malik probably saw them or overheard something & misunderstood.

See this I am able to live with. Maybe Arnav's Dad did cause the accident which killed Khushi's parents and Garima being the massi of the girl was in touch with Arnav's dad and he was supporting her to raise the kid. Maybe the issue was blown out of proportion by Arnav's mom and she misunderstood. But then if that were to happen, What Dadi does think of Arnav's mom is true. She was a weak woman who couldn't trust her husband and dad of their children and left them alone and took the easy way out. If this were the case I can sense Khushi getting angry as it was due to Arnav's dad, she lost her family. So will it be hate from Khushi's side then and repentance from Arnav's side.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

zainah09--Sari--VistaaNewbiesoapfan

-monalisa- IF-Rockerz
-monalisa-
-monalisa-

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by purplenpink

Originally posted by -monalisa-

Originally posted by showstruck

Now that Khushi is bring Shyam back, shouldn't dadi be impressed with her? Would she stop her Khushi is untouchable stunts ?

Nahin na. Khushi is still woh aurat, right?  I'm so done with this crapfest.  Sheeesh. 

Jiji Hugspoiler padha? Was a spoiler alright; spoiled whatever little hopes were there that this would be somewhat salvaged next weekConfusedLOL

Payal Hug Hamari hi galati hai.  Why do we still have hopes from this?  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Vistaa

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Hi everyone, Diya you are back was wondering where you were!

I just read the latest spoilers so it is true Khushi brings Shyam back but it is only after Anjali gets worse and it is known how easy it is to get to Khushi. I do not like Khushi going behind Arnav's back but if Anjali lays it on thick I can see why Khushi caves before getting the chance to talk to Arnav.

So Arnav and Khushi have a rift which was expected given Khushi's actions, looks like they'll make up just in time for the other doom to happen in their lives in the form of Garima and Dadi. Their love will continually be tested but bring it on, if there is one positive for this upcoming week is that things are moving forward, no more beating around the bush. Viewers will not have endure watching Anjali and Shyam's secret meetings with her manipulating her family by faking all the time nor will we have to watch more slow motions with Garima and Dadi's missed meetings. Get on with it already and focus on Arnav and Khushi

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

suhanamausamzainah09VistaaNewbiesoapfanipkbs

savvy05 IF-Rockerz
savvy05
savvy05

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 10:50am | IP Logged

Sri,

Did watch on Friday and deleted the recording right awayLOL Shyam and Anjali feeding each other was ff-ed. DeadThe only time disgust for Shyam was more was when he was physically molesting Khushi.

About Khushi, the only half-hearted justification I can offer is that in her world babies and marriages are sacred. So she feels that the loss of the baby may have forced Shyam to rethink and re-consider his path. We have to remember that as far as she and most RM-wasis are concerned, this is the first time they are seeing him after he was kicked out. They are blissfully unaware of his recent felonies. To her he is a man whose murderous plans failed, his reality exposed and he was banished. He then raced to Dadi's ashram and sought her help to get back into the family. Sneaky yes. But probably not criminal. Next she knows is that Anjali has lost her baby and Shyam shows up at the hospital, in tears, mourning the loss.

Friday was bad bad execution any way you see it. When I saw Khushi standing with her purse @ the front door, it reminded me of the La days - she looks the same now, unpaid help. I agree the miscarriage and all the drama, would it have been too much to have at least Nani call in Bua and say we are delaying things a bit but Khushi is our bahu or something like that this week, just one scene?. Leave Arhi, they should have had some one in the family think aloud about the marriage that is stopped instead of constantly parading Anjali and Shyam.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

suhanamausamjoenet1234fareeVistaaNewbiesoapfan

joenet1234 IF-Dazzler
joenet1234
joenet1234

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -monalisa-

Ouch

Sorry Mona Darrrling - isi liye main kuch nahi bolti. Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-monalisa-

Newbiesoapfan IF-Sizzlerz
Newbiesoapfan
Newbiesoapfan

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 10:52am | IP Logged

Originally posted by savvy05

Visi, thanks much. Will read it in a bit.

Diya, Visi did you watch on Friday? We all ranted in thread 1. I was hoping against hope that her conversation with DM was a 2 min aberration by the CV's and it will be scraped by Monday. Now I see info that she is the one getting him in. I am 100% convinced now that whoever is trolling does not care about any justification, points raised by sensible viewers and audience. The reasons as to why it goes against the very core of what Khushi is, are valid points and not blindly voiced phangurls post.. Disappointing indeed!!

Sri,

Vista- I think Khushi was sensible on Thu last week when she asked for a Shyam visit. That was OK in the baby /sympathy factor play... a full return to RM with full rights as damaad... that is not expected and full satyaanash ! It could be a combination of factors major of which would be dil that makes her take this decision ... hope the CVs play that out believably. However they love playing with  the Khushi character so it may be that she just takes the decision dil se ...that will be even worse satyaanaash.

All in all satyaanash..but expected as they kept too many loops open when he was thrown out. Was also wondering like Sari had described if the entry could have been engineered some other way.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Vistaasavvy05

zainah09 IF-Dazzler
zainah09
zainah09

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 10:53am | IP Logged

Originally posted by zainah09

Originally posted by ipkbs

Israt how is the migraine? hope you are feeling better...Smile

Good now. Thank you. Did you see the spoiler??

Nope...anything good?/

<font size="3">Yeah.</font>
<font size="3">We get a sangeet.</font>

Woot Woot Party

Itna bhi happywala sangeet nehi Zinny. K brings Shyam back and Garima is the other woman.

We already knew that...Khushi is the dumbest of them all right? and after all this bullshit who cares about the Garima drama?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-monalisa-showstruckNewbiesoapfanipkbs

Go to top