Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Spice Girl's Hangout- The nightmare continues here (Page 41)

Vistaa IF-Rockerz
Vistaa
Vistaa

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by savvy05

Visi, thanks much. Will read it in a bit.

Diya, Visi did you watch on Friday? We all ranted in thread 1. I was hoping against hope that her conversation with DM was a 2 min aberration by the CV's and it will be scraped by Monday. Now I see info that she is the one getting him in. I am 100% convinced now that whoever is trolling does not care about any justification, points raised by sensible viewers and audience. The reasons as to why it goes against the very core of what Khushi is, are valid points and not blindly voiced phangurls post.. Disappointing indeed!!

Sri,

Did watch on Friday and deleted the recording right awayLOL Shyam and Anjali feeding each other was ff-ed. DeadThe only time disgust for Shyam was more was when he was physically molesting Khushi.

About Khushi, the only half-hearted justification I can offer is that in her world babies and marriages are sacred. So she feels that the loss of the baby may have forced Shyam to rethink and re-consider his path. We have to remember that as far as she and most RM-wasis are concerned, this is the first time they are seeing him after he was kicked out. They are blissfully unaware of his recent felonies. To her he is a man whose murderous plans failed, his reality exposed and he was banished. He then raced to Dadi's ashram and sought her help to get back into the family. Sneaky yes. But probably not criminal. Next she knows is that Anjali has lost her baby and Shyam shows up at the hospital, in tears, mourning the loss.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

joenet1234zainah09--Sari--showstrucksavvy05Newbiesoapfan

sugar_babe IF-Rockerz
sugar_babe
sugar_babe

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 10:41am | IP Logged
So will Arnav and Khushi get married or will there be that inevitable separation post "haldi"?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

zainah09VistaashowstruckNewbiesoapfan

nb2011 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 10:43am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

zainah09showstruckNewbiesoapfan

joenet1234 IF-Dazzler
joenet1234
joenet1234

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 10:44am | IP Logged

Originally posted by --Sari--

Bol diya?LOL

Shyam needs to be in RM, we all agree on that coz he needs to be exposed completely this time. Coz Anji needs proof and so does her dadi...Hai re Nandkisore...ab bewakoofi ko kya naam doon...? How he gets there is the issue? Was it that hard? They could have simply made nani side with dadi & take that decision for Anji.

Par nahi they had to make Khushi an idiot coz they have to create a rift between the couple. The seeds of doubt will be planted yet again before the past is revealed. When the past is revealed, they want Arnav to completely go against the G's...

Shyam and dadi will want everyone to buy their theory on Garima and now on Khushi. Anji is a pawn, even dadi is being played by Shyam to his advantage...Remains to be seen if they will be successful...They will definitely win some in the beginning coz the stuff they have is powerful. Where as ASR's security is the gaddar nurse...ROFL

There is a reason we are twins. You can say everything that is in my head while I try to maintain my status quo and avoid posting my rants (looks like avoidance is not working out too well these days LOL)
Is this any different than what we had discussed? No. We knew this was coming and regardless of how cliched and BWesque this is, we could stomach it had the characters been intact. I refuse to believe that Khushi was the only way to bring Shyam back. The past alone was enough to plant the seed of doubt. Even if it wasn't, they could have showed Khushi supporting Nani/Dadi's decision to bring Shyam back but not the primary driver of it. How would that change the story? It wont. He still comes back and does his shenanigans but at least Khushi would have stayed Khushi. Whatever scenarios we come up with here, they are not loopy SKD, not all happy-go-lucky things. We are discussing possibilities keeping the very BW drama in tact but yet finding a bit of a silver lining so not all hopes are lost. You and I don't do this for living but we can come up with plausible scenarios so people who are "running their kitchen" on this stuff, how come they can't break the mold and do the same? Maybe I am too far gone the path of challenging norms and being different. I guess Curse of First World Countries LOL

Edited by joenet1234 - 08 September 2012 at 10:44am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

zainah09--Sari--VistaashowstruckNewbiesoapfanPr1yanka

Newbiesoapfan IF-Sizzlerz
Newbiesoapfan
Newbiesoapfan

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sahana2

ClapRagini - Beautiful VM!! Makes me want to watch DDLJ this weekend. What a movie !! And you have done a fabulous job merging the Arhi scenes with the DDLJ ones.

Standing ovation for youClap

Watched twice!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Vistaashowstruck

Vistaa IF-Rockerz
Vistaa
Vistaa

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by premparbat

Vistaa - Reading about a awesome piece of writing by you yesterday. Can you PM me please or just re-post on this thread please?

I missed it Vistaa..can yo repost in this thread ?

Thanks guys for the interest.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

showstruck

Newbiesoapfan IF-Sizzlerz
Newbiesoapfan
Newbiesoapfan

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Sari--

Originally posted by psarada

Sari :- First  thing is I don't think Arnav's Dad had an affair with someone, If he did he wouldn't have committed suicide after his wife's death. He would have simply accepted the second woman in his life. For that same reason I don't accept Shyam is doing it for his sister who was wronged. As for as I think he is some one from blast from past maybe from Chachaji's side or maybe some old rival.

Another thing is the woh aurat doesn't add up because the affair  was when Arnav was about 12 - 14yrs. So she should have seen Anjali and it is strange that she didn't recognize the kids. And by that time Garima was already married to Shashi so where does the point of affair come in. This is the main point which makes me feel that maybe Garima is not the woh aurat. But the main point is how does Shyam know everything, he knew of Dadi being in Ashram and he seems to know the past. How  is my question. I hope the creatives close the loops properly. But somehow I feel Khushi is the one who will search for the truth and may be the story will shift to Lucknow for that where it all started.

Sarda - Affair tho tha, that is for sure...But the circumstances we don't know yet. Could have been a love interest before marriage. They may have crossed paths & it may have been a complete coincidence.  Or maybe he was financially supporting Garima, a complete humanitarian cause because of their past relationship. Garima we know was a single mother to Khushi...mama Malik probably saw them or overheard something & misunderstood.

Edited - Garima being the other woman is still doubtful in my mind coz it gets even murkier...The mohabbat will never happen if she is the "woh aurat". She could be just the one who took the fall to cover up someone...

To me Garima - Papa Malik is MU reloaded from the past! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Vistaa

Vistaa IF-Rockerz
Vistaa
Vistaa

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Newbiesoapfan

ClapRagini - Beautiful VM!! Makes me want to watch DDLJ this weekend. What a movie !! And you have done a fabulous job merging the Arhi scenes with the DDLJ ones.

Standing ovation for youClap

Watched twice!

Just watched...Awesomeness!!! Day Dreaming Thanks, Rags. ekdum dilkush ho gaya...Cadbury chocolate for you...Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

zainah09Newbiesoapfan

Go to top