Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Spice Girl's Hangout- The nightmare continues here (Page 40)

Newbiesoapfan IF-Sizzlerz
Newbiesoapfan
Newbiesoapfan

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Sari--

Originally posted by joenet1234

Sorry for the rant! here I said kay bolnay kay liye kuch nahi hai... I guess I am the biggest hypocrite of all Confused *goes back to figuring out how to disappear*

Bol diya?LOL

Shyam needs to be in RM, we all agree on that coz he needs to be exposed completely this time. Coz Anji needs proof and so does her dadi...Hai re Nandkisore...ab bewakoofi ko kya naam doon...? How he gets there is the issue? Was it that hard? They could have simply made nani side with dadi & take that decision for Anji.

Par nahi they had to make Khushi an idiot coz they have to create a rift between the couple. The seeds of doubt will be planted yet again before the past is revealed. When the past is revealed, they want Arnav to completely go against the G's...

Shyam and dadi will want everyone to buy their theory on Garima and now on Khushi. Anji is a pawn, even dadi is being played by Shyam to his advantage...Remains to be seen if they will be successful...They will definitely win some in the beginning coz the stuff they have is powerful. Where as ASR's security is the gaddar nurse...ROFL

Exactly .. Shyaam will win the first few rounds ... so we need to be prepared for some blood and gore in the A-K relationship as well as darars! Hope Bauji recovers and adds his bit to the war against Shyam!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

eyesonme--Sari--Vistaanb2011premparbatshowstruckipkbs

Sahana2 Senior Member
Sahana2
Sahana2

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Vistaa - Reading about a awesome piece of writing by you yesterday. Can you PM me please or just re-post on this thread please?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Vistaapremparbatshowstruck

eyesonme IF-Dazzler
eyesonme
eyesonme

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sampin

Originally posted by nb2011

@sampin maybe she is to busy with her new show that she doesn't notice what is happening in IPK ConfusedLOL
friday's episode was so Dead i mean who wants to see lowe ishtory 2012

Sorry...but even after many disastrous episodes..I somehow had faith on Gul jee and her isshtory..But that faith is lost in thin air...The characterizations recently are flawed beyond belief!!

I should hit myself with a boo-a-jee's belan now..Why am I still watching this??!!Ouch

Because cv's will always give us that one brilliant episode which makes us fall in love with IPKKND..LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

zainah09Vistaashowstruck..mrinalini..Newbiesoapfan

Sahana2 Senior Member
Sahana2
Sahana2

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 10:38am | IP Logged
ClapRagini - Beautiful VM!! Makes me want to watch DDLJ this weekend. What a movie !! And you have done a fabulous job merging the Arhi scenes with the DDLJ ones.

Standing ovation for youClap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

VistaashowstruckNewbiesoapfan

premparbat IF-Rockerz
premparbat
premparbat

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sahana2

Vistaa - Reading about a awesome piece of writing by you yesterday. Can you PM me please or just re-post on this thread please?

I missed it Vistaa..can yo repost in this thread ?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Vistaashowstruck

savvy05 IF-Rockerz
savvy05
savvy05

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vistaa

Originally posted by AM2011

Consistency is never their forte.
Mami jee ko hee dekh lijiye.they dont even care to give any explanation abt her change of stance when she started hating khushi jee again.

Was not surprised there. Somehow, always felt that she was befriending Khushi not out of choice, but out of her love for Arnav, and that her love and loyalty to Anjali would always triumph over any soft spot that she may have reluctantly developed for Khushi, during the rescue drama.

Agree, I can always justify Mami, she is one who is actually the most consistent in this soup that is cooking. Never hides her feelings and tells it as is. Her first order of priority is always Akash, Anji and Arnav. Their spouses come second in line. When she heard  Khushi speak, the mother in her took the immediate decision to side with  Anji.

Edited by savvy05 - 08 September 2012 at 10:38am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Vistaashowstruck

nb2011 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 10:39am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

showstruck

--Sari-- IF-Rockerz
--Sari--
--Sari--

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by psarada

Sari :- First  thing is I don't think Arnav's Dad had an affair with someone, If he did he wouldn't have committed suicide after his wife's death. He would have simply accepted the second woman in his life. For that same reason I don't accept Shyam is doing it for his sister who was wronged. As for as I think he is some one from blast from past maybe from Chachaji's side or maybe some old rival.

Another thing is the woh aurat doesn't add up because the affair  was when Arnav was about 12 - 14yrs. So she should have seen Anjali and it is strange that she didn't recognize the kids. And by that time Garima was already married to Shashi so where does the point of affair come in. This is the main point which makes me feel that maybe Garima is not the woh aurat. But the main point is how does Shyam know everything, he knew of Dadi being in Ashram and he seems to know the past. How  is my question. I hope the creatives close the loops properly. But somehow I feel Khushi is the one who will search for the truth and may be the story will shift to Lucknow for that where it all started.

Sarda - Affair tho tha, that is for sure...But the circumstances we don't know yet. Could have been a love interest before marriage. They may have crossed paths & it may have been a complete coincidence.  Or maybe he was financially supporting Garima, a complete humanitarian cause because of their past relationship. Garima we know was a single mother to Khushi...mama Malik probably saw them or overheard something & misunderstood.

Edited - Garima being the other woman is still doubtful in my mind coz it gets even murkier...The mohabbat will never happen if she is the "woh aurat". She could be just the one who took the fall to cover up someone...

Edited by --Sari-- - 08 September 2012 at 10:44am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

suhanamausamsheena29joenet1234Rag1niVistaashowstruck

Go to top