Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Spice Girl's Hangout- The nightmare continues here (Page 39)

nb2011 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 10:30am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

showstruckNewbiesoapfan

Vistaa IF-Rockerz
Vistaa
Vistaa

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AM2011

Originally posted by Newbiesoapfan

Originally posted by Rag1ni

Originally posted by showstruck

Now that Khushi is bring Shyam back, shouldn't dadi be impressed with her? Would she stop her Khushi is untouchable stunts ?

Na. Untouchability is a serious issue, requires more than a quick fix. Plus, the past has come knocking, Khushi's untouchability ratings just skyrocketed.
Rags -- even that was inconsistent according to me . Daadi did the untouchable stuff when she came , seemed to have mellowed down during janmaashtami .. she let Khushi take care of Anji in the hosptital but is now back to her achoot ways ... no explanation at all.

Consistency is never their forte.
Mami jee ko hee dekh lijiye.they dont even care to give any explanation abt her change of stance when she started hating khushi jee again.

Was not surprised there. Somehow, always felt that she was befriending Khushi not out of choice, but out of her love for Arnav, and that her love and loyalty to Anjali would always triumph over any soft spot that she may have reluctantly developed for Khushi, during the rescue drama.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Rag1ninb2011showstrucksavvy05ipkbs

Newbiesoapfan IF-Sizzlerz
Newbiesoapfan
Newbiesoapfan

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 10:31am | IP Logged
I may be late but looks like we have had another masterpiece from Rags today ! Nice Ragini ! Sorry if already posted

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nb2011showstruckipkbs

Newbiesoapfan IF-Sizzlerz
Newbiesoapfan
Newbiesoapfan

Originally posted by nb2011

Originally posted by Newbiesoapfan

Originally posted by Rag1ni

Originally posted by showstruck

Now that Khushi is bring Shyam back, shouldn't dadi be impressed with her? Would she stop her Khushi is untouchable stunts ?

Na. Untouchability is a serious issue, requires more than a quick fix. Plus, the past has come knocking, Khushi's untouchability ratings just skyrocketed.
Rags -- even that was inconsistent according to me . Daadi did the untouchable stuff when she came , seemed to have mellowed down during janmaashtami .. she let Khushi take care of Anji in the hosptital but is now back to her achoot ways ... no explanation at all.
but i have an explanation she must have misplaced her sanitizer after using in hospital thats why she is back to mijhe na choona dadi hoon mein phase LOL

Sanitizer! Good one nb -- is there another name that I can use?

Edited by Newbiesoapfan - 08 September 2012 at 10:30am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nb2011showstruckipkbs

--Sari-- IF-Rockerz
--Sari--
--Sari--

Originally posted by joenet1234

Sorry for the rant! here I said kay bolnay kay liye kuch nahi hai... I guess I am the biggest hypocrite of all Confused *goes back to figuring out how to disappear*

Bol diya?LOL

Shyam needs to be in RM, we all agree on that coz he needs to be exposed completely this time. Coz Anji needs proof and so does her dadi...Hai re Nandkisore...ab bewakoofi ko kya naam doon...? How he gets there is the issue? Was it that hard? They could have simply made nani side with dadi & take that decision for Anji.

Par nahi they had to make Khushi an idiot coz they have to create a rift between the couple. The seeds of doubt will be planted yet again before the past is revealed. When the past is revealed, they want Arnav to completely go against the G's...

Shyam and dadi will want everyone to buy their theory on Garima and now on Khushi. Anji is a pawn, even dadi is being played by Shyam to his advantage...Remains to be seen if they will be successful...They will definitely win some in the beginning coz the stuff they have is powerful. Where as ASR's security is the gaddar nurse...ROFL

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

suhanamausamfareejoenet1234Vistaanb2011premparbatshowstrucksavvy05ipkbsNewbiesoapfan

sugar_babe IF-Rockerz
sugar_babe
sugar_babe

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Hello!!!

I still say Khushi is portraying dil vs. dimaag and her insecurities about pleasing and being accepted along with feeling like she's a burden are all out on the surface in bringing Shyam back!

In other stuff, eeehhh don't know how I feel about Mishti's new spoilers, except TRP thou art thy name!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

eyesonmeRag1niVistaanb2011showstruckNewbiesoapfanipkbs

ipkbs IF-Sizzlerz
ipkbs
ipkbs

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Sirf mujhe hi kyun spoiler theek laga?

I thought it was good.

Interesting stuff ahead. 
I'm ignoring Khushi because she doesn't think ahead...bholi si hai.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

eyesonmeRag1ni..mrinalini..Vistaanb2011showstruckNewbiesoapfanPr1yanka

..mrinalini.. IF-Rockerz
..mrinalini..
..mrinalini..

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nb2011

@sampin maybe she is to busy with her new show that she doesn't notice what is happening in IPK ConfusedLOL
friday's episode was so Dead i mean who wants to see lowe ishtory 2012

Sorry...but even after many disastrous episodes..I somehow had faith on Gul jee and her isshtory..But that faith is lost in thin air...The characterizations recently are flawed beyond belief!!

I should hit myself with a boo-a-jee's belan now..Why am I still watching this??!!Ouch

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

nb2011showstruckNewbiesoapfanPr1yankaipkbs

Go to top