Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Spice Girl's Hangout- The nightmare continues here (Page 35)

nb2011 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 10:11am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

showstruck--Sari--DiyaSNewbiesoapfan

--Sari-- IF-Rockerz
--Sari--
--Sari--

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 10:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tulip21

@shana: well said this is what bugging me too...why didn't she ask arnav that she wants to go to his hubby home instead of asking her hubby to her bros home...my only wish and skd is to arnav throw them out by blocking credit cards
@sari: come on sari it cant be more worsen tthan the episode we see now a days ...tell  it out
@diya: kuch be soch na math shyam ke bare main...no preparation can help u on this

Sahana, Tulip, Sarda - in my response to Diya

http://www.india-forums.co/forum_posts.asp?TID=3185856&PID=64693893&#64693893

This was always the story but the gory OTT drama is for the TRP's...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

showstruck

IFoverrated Goldie
IFoverrated
IFoverrated

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 10:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sampin

Is Gul jee beejee in her beauty sleeps??!!ErmmDoes Jainesh bhaaiya jee remember the briefs given to him??!!Approve
Cuz this story is not the one that started on 6th june 2011Stern Smile
[/QUOTE]
the only reason i can think is of SP wants this track that is why cv's are going ahead even if they are getting negative reactions because gul is like a fangirl of ASR if you go by her interviews LOL so her making shyam and anjali a lead doesn't make sense Confused
[/QUOTE]

If she is a ASR fan..(I knew that alreadyBig smile)...how come she let this one character be meesed up with so much?!!Confused

Do you believe this,for the first time..my weekends are without SKD'sDeadThis is what they did to me yesterday!!
[/QUOTE]

Arey aap yahan

Lagta hain u are still upset over Raita episode.

Maybe this helps.

Hug

nb2011showstruck..mrinalini..Newbiesoapfan

DiyaS IF-Sizzlerz
DiyaS
DiyaS

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 10:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nb2011

diya wassup Hug
where are you these days you don't even give darshan in FC also lol

About khushi trapping shyam i wrote the same thing few days back but i guess cv's don't want to show khushi as smart as shyam idiots.sometimes i feel that they have made every character so weak that to justify their actions they make khushi a bakra i have noticed this from starting eg to justify arnav's mu they made khushi all silent about shyam but they fail to understand khushi is also an imp part of the story you change her character story goes downhill and nothing makes sense

nb, I was on holiday ... just got back and trying to catch up Tongue

The problem is the cv's don't realise that for a show to succeed you have to have a strong female lead ... their USP is a strong male lead for sure, but in ADDITION to a strong female lead ... you cannot compromise on the female lead, that is suicidal for TRP's!!!

As long as Khushi was as strong as Arnav and gave back to him, as long as she resisted Shyam, the show did well ... it even maintained TRP's during the kidnapping track, when BS was missing ... WHY??? Because KHUSHI was strong, she was smart, she used her brains, and she got the better of the villain! THATS what we need to see ... we can't keep seeing the villain getting away with blue murder every single time ...

And now it's even more stupid ... Khushi, even more than Arnav, knows the true villainy of Shyam, she has seen him face to face, he has confessed to her all his intentions ...  including the fact that he wanted to KILL Arnav ... HOW can she ever dream of forgiving him or thinking he has changed?! It is completely idiotic and brainless .. lazy, pathetic and horrible story writing!!! Why are the writers scared to show Khushi being smart? If nothing else, make her pativrata ... she argues with Arnav in private, but follows his lead, because she knows he is right! And let Di do all the manipulations to get Shyam in ... or let ArHi decide together to let Shyam in, but as part of their carefully laid trap ... that will be a feel good track and will attract more viewers than this constant negativity and showing the villain being way smarter than the hero!

The Payash shaadi track worked because Shyam was up to villainy, but he kept failing ... it was good to watch him and laugh at him. This time he has been up to far worse stuff, and has so far got away with it all ... it's sickening and unpleasant to watch ... as is watching a dimbulb romance the villain ... who wants to see that?!  

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

purplenpinkfareejoenet1234Rag1ni..mrinalini..--Sari--Vistaanb2011showstrucksavvy05Pr1yankaNewbiesoapfan

savvy05 IF-Rockerz
savvy05
savvy05

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Newbiesoapfan

Originally posted by Vistaa

OK guys, me back after a long-winded brunch.Smile

What did I miss?

Vistaa-- just finished reading Laad Governor's Khushi.. wonderful writing !

Where, what, which page - link please!!  Super Sat is as it is depressing with Fed not in the SF .. let me at least read this and cheer up.
Forgetting my manners, good afternoon ladies.
Big smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

IFoverrated..mrinalini..VistaashowstruckNewbiesoapfanDiyaS

rajulpandey Goldie
rajulpandey
rajulpandey

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Dumb.
nb2011 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 10:15am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..mrinalini..

DiyaS IF-Sizzlerz
DiyaS
DiyaS

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vistaa

Holy cow!!! Diya Darshan...

Diyaaa Hug

Kitne din baad mile...how are you?

Aww, people actually missed me Embarrassed Thanks, Visi Hug Been away on holiday for three weeks, it's good to be back!!! I managed to catch the episodes, but no discussions ... and discovered that it's not just IF that makes Creepali unbearable ... they do it all themselves!!! LOL

--Sari--Vistaanb2011showstruck

Go to top