Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Spice Girl's Hangout- The nightmare continues here (Page 33)

Vistaa IF-Rockerz
Vistaa
Vistaa

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rag1ni

Originally posted by ipkbs

Originally posted by bobop

Originally posted by ipkbs

Jainesh dude has been discovered on FB..

How long before he deactivates????Ermm

link plz'..need 2 send him some much needed messagesLOL

Leh!D'oh

https://www.facebook.com/e.jainesh

He likes too many things that I like: RK Narayan, Malgudi Days, Rahul Dravid, Roger Federer, Andaz Apna Apna, and so on. Chaliye, sab kuch maaf.

Ditto!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Rag1niipkbsNewbiesoapfan

purplenpink Goldie
purplenpink
purplenpink

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DiyaS

Thanks, Payaliya! Good to be back!
I don't actually mind Anjali wanting her husband with her at the loss of her baby ... that part makes sense to me ... the two people who would mourn the loss of a baby the most are its parents. Of course, Anjali doesn't know that Shyam is the killer.
But yes, Anjali is getting my goat when she keeps pleading for Shyam to be brought back ... let her tell Shyam just once ... take me away from here, I only want to be with you, no one here understands you ... then I might understand her a bit more. They are making her character very difficult to empathise with.

And going back to Khushi ... again that's why I don't mind if Khushi tells Arnav, Di needs Shyam at this moment, let her see him, and we all know what he is like, we will all keep an eye on him, how much harm can he do in a few brief visits? Making it clear that Shyam could be allowed to meet his wife and make her feel better, but he would be there only in suffereance, and for Di's sake, he definitely is not welcome to shift back into the house bag and baggage!

Diya- I concur with Ragini would have been great to have you writing this show. The ones that are currently writing it I'm afraid are likely to present the scenario where Khushi thinks he has really changed. Which is just head-desk and makes the kidnapping track completely obsolete. I'll only be too glad if the CVs go with your scenario.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Rag1niVistaanb2011NewbiesoapfanDiyaS

Vistaa IF-Rockerz
Vistaa
Vistaa

Originally posted by Newbiesoapfan

Originally posted by Vistaa

OK guys, me back after a long-winded brunch.Smile

What did I miss?

Vistaa-- just finished reading Laad Governor's Khushi.. wonderful writing !

ShukriyaSmile
.S.A. IF-Sizzlerz
.S.A.
.S.A.

Originally posted by Rag1ni

Waise why does everyone say that Khushi is becoming a Star Plus bahu? I mean, Star Plus bahus don't seem that bad to me.
I bet Sandhya would never bring back Shyamji, neither would Akshara or even that loud chick in the Guju family show that comes before ours.

Ragini I had the same question ... SP bahus or any other Bahus are always mahaan ...they always support their husband decision blindly and if they go against it its for familys sake ... No matter how wrong everyone thinks they are but at end they stand tall.

Khushi fits nowhere Confused

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Sahana2Rag1niVistaanb2011DiyaSNewbiesoapfan

..mrinalini.. IF-Rockerz
..mrinalini..
..mrinalini..

Originally posted by tulip21

there is no point in sending him messages ...its the  ph and creatives...they give plot and these guys write thats it

if by creatives u mean screenplay writers like gH..it is actuallythe other way round..the story is drafted first where gul apparently is the boss and this guy jainesh n then screenplay n dialogues r worked out'.ab obviously gul saara samay toh nahi rehti hongi//so if im not mistaken the story writer starts it off n then obviously it is a team work
[/QUOTE]

Is Gul jee beejee in her beauty sleeps??!!ErmmDoes Jainesh bhaaiya jee remember the briefs given to him??!!Approve
Cuz this story is not the one that started on 6th june 2011Stern Smile

nb2011NewbiesoapfanPr1yanka

--Sari-- IF-Rockerz
--Sari--
--Sari--

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DiyaS

Sari, I hope the cv's ARE going somewhere with this ... to me, it doesn't make much sense for Shyam to come back into RM with everyone watching him with a hawk's eye ... OK, Dadi and Di excepted, of course ... but Nani, Arnav and NK don't trust Shyam, Mami and Akash want him back or are thinking about it only for Di's sake, I don't think they doubt the infidelity .and Khushi engagement story, ... Khushi might believe he has changed, but then Shyam can't put a foot wrong with her, because she will immediately realise that he hasn't ...

So what exactly is Shyam's big game plan? To kill Arnav and have Anjali named as Arnav's heir? Because no one will now believe Arnav could name Shyam his executor or beneficiary ...

Or is it more important to Shyam to break up the Arnav-Khushi marriage? That makes sense to me, partly because he wants revenge on ArHi, and partly he doesn't want Arnav to live a happily married life and produce heirs who will take over his money ... Shyam wants Di to have it all ... I think the need for revenge as as great as the need for money ... but is there anything else?

I don't really believe in the Shyam's sister theory ... partly because it will validate Shyam as having a just cause to fight for, and I don't think he deserves any redemption whatsoever.
But his being a cahoots with Chachaji and out for revenge from Arnav might make some sense ... except that Arnav took his revenge on Chachaji at the start of the show, which is just over a year back, and Shyam has been married to Anjali for much longer.

So figuring out Shyam's real motive is important ... and if Khushi wants to do that, she is justified in getting him back ... but if she believes he has reformed, she needs a shrink as much as DI does! OuchAngry

Diya - Sorry to disappoint you here... But nope Khushi isn't a major player here once the past comes out...She is a sideshow just like Garima once was. The past is playing out, word for word...If you saw Thursday's episode, the nani-dadi conversation was key...Dadi is here to fix her past mistake. Papa Malik was accused and "woh aurat" went scot free as per dadi...I don't agree with this coz dadi just believes what she wants to believe.

Dadi wants to set it right this time around...Khushi will be the "woh aurat" this time and she will face the brunt of allegations. It will get worse, her gesture to bring Shyam may backfire if Shyam chooses to & if the idiots never investigate she could be blamed for more that unfolded during mehendi...

Shyam is here for revenge, we don't know the motive yet and I don't want to speculate...Garima like Khushi is innocent even dadi admitted her son was blamed for the  tragedy. Don't know about the other woman being Shyam's sister, that is just a theory until proven...But it could just be like Khushi-Shyam story...She just didn' know papa was a married man...

I don't think Anji is emotionally unstable, I have to watch yest's episode to confirm this. But I think the 3 will be a powerful trio and will go negative...Anji may still pretend to be the sweet girl to play ASR and the rest while the other 2 will bolster her case. Dadi isn't negative but she beleives Shyam over Khushi just base on past. Shyam for her is papa Malik, her son.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

suhanamausamEnVeepurplenpinkjoenet1234Rag1niVistaanb2011showstruckNewbiesoapfanDiyaS

Rag1ni IF-Dazzler
Rag1ni
Rag1ni

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 10:01am | IP Logged

Originally posted by tulip21

there is no point in sending him messages ...its the  ph and creatives...they give plot and these guys write thats it

if by creatives u mean screenplay writers like gH..it is actuallythe other way round..the story is drafted first where gul apparently is the boss and this guy jainesh n then screenplay n dialogues r worked out'.ab obviously gul saara samay toh nahi rehti hongi//so if im not mistaken the story writer starts it off n then obviously it is a team work
[/QUOTE]
But the storywriter works with a broad mandate, yes? I suspect that the writer is given story arcs each week as well. I wonder why Ved quit? Creative differences or better opportunities.

showstruckNewbiesoapfanPr1yanka

Pr1yanka IF-Sizzlerz
Pr1yanka
Pr1yanka

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vistaa

He likes too many things that I like: RK Narayan, Malgudi Days, Rahul Dravid, Roger Federer, Andaz Apna Apna, and so on. Chaliye, sab kuch maaf.
[/QUOTE]

Ditto!

[/QUOTE]

yeh sab sunne mein toh achcha hai…par screenplay experience kaafi weird hai….

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Newbiesoapfan

Go to top