Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Spice Girl's Hangout- The nightmare continues here (Page 30)

DiyaS IF-Sizzlerz
DiyaS
DiyaS

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by purplenpink

Originally posted by DiyaS

[QUOTE=soapsuds][QUOTE=purplenpink]

Hi Diya, welcome back! Lovely to see you hear again. Hope the vacay was goodSmile

The above scenario that you have laid out would certainly justify Khushi's actions and make perfect sense which is likely why the CVs won't go down this path.

As for Anjali I really want to empathize with the character but they're making it so difficult. Indeed if she really thinks Shyam is above blame then she should just say so to Arnav and consider moving out rather than abet her husband's sly visits. Also, the fact that she supports Shyam should mean by default she hates Khushi and yet she seemed only too pleased that Arnav was marrying her. The other thing that's sad is how the concern for the lost baby is barely there; completely taken over by her need for her husband

Thanks, Payaliya! Good to be back!
I don't actually mind Anjali wanting her husband with her at the loss of her baby ... that part makes sense to me ... the two people who would mourn the loss of a baby the most are its parents. Of course, Anjali doesn't know that Shyam is the killer.
But yes, Anjali is getting my goat when she keeps pleading for Shyam to be brought back ... let her tell Shyam just once ... take me away from here, I only want to be with you, no one here understands you ... then I might understand her a bit more. They are making her character very difficult to empathise with.

And going back to Khushi ... again that's why I don't mind if Khushi tells Arnav, Di needs Shyam at this moment, let her see him, and we all know what he is like, we will all keep an eye on him, how much harm can he do in a few brief visits? Making it clear that Shyam could be allowed to meet his wife and make her feel better, but he would be there only in suffereance, and for Di's sake, he definitely is not welcome to shift back into the house bag and baggage!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

purplenpinkRag1niVistaanb2011NewbiesoapfanPSharada

-Jamba- IF-Rockerz
-Jamba-
-Jamba-

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 9:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Sari--

Bollywood has grown up but TV land still has such stuff. When I went to India last time, maasi was a big BV fan & I saw some episodes with her. That was so OTT...The time when he comes with his new wife...Dadi came as a takkar for the older lady in BV...I don't know if it is still the same but that is where this is coming from. Trying to beat them at their own game...Once they get a grip or if they get a grip, dust will settle but until then this is what we will get...

Always a losing proposition - when you try and play on the other guy's turf. Its when you play to your own strengths, and force the other guy to play on your game that you win. 

Gyan for both TRP's and life Big smile

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Sahana2joenet1234MentalExoticaVistaaPSharadaDiyaSPr1yankaNewbiesoapfan.S.A.ipkbs

Sahana2 Senior Member
Sahana2
Sahana2

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 9:43am | IP Logged

Still haven't watched Friday's episode, and after all the warnings, I don't think I'm going to Tongue But there is one way and only one way they can redeem Khushi ... and that is if this is a plan by her to trap Shyam, the way she did during the kidnapping track ... she had the brains then, and she can do the same now. I was thinking all along that she and Arnav should allow Shyam back into RM, but under carefully controlled conditions ... and if they have any sense, they should instal cctv for Anjali's room and get a grip on what lies he's feeding Anjali. After all, NK and Khushi did that earlier, can't they use their brains again?

But if she seems to be going the "Shyamji may have reformed" path, I doubt they are going down that route Angry

Because the only way Anjali might get a handle on Shyam's real face is if he comes in as trusted Damaadji again, gets all overconfident and betrays himself ... there is no other way for Anjali to see his real face.
Not that I'm interested whether Anjali sees his true face or not ... if she loves her blessed hubby so much, she should move out with him to his own home. She's adult, Shyam is adult, they are legally married, what is stopping Anjali? Only her beloved Chotey's LOWE? Or the knowledge that her darling hubby actually loves her only as long as she comes with her brother's moolah and credit cards?

Diya - The way I see it is even worse...Shyam is playing a dangerous game &  I think I see where he will go with this...I don't want to ruin a Sat morning any more that it already has...Tho let me just keep my mouth shut...LOL

Sari, tell us please, we'd like to e prepared. Kya soch rahe hain aap Sham ke bare me?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

VistaaPSharadaDiyaS

Rag1ni IF-Dazzler
Rag1ni
Rag1ni

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 9:44am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=soapsuds][QUOTE=purplenpink]

Hi Diya, welcome back! Lovely to see you hear again. Hope the vacay was goodSmile

The above scenario that you have laid out would certainly justify Khushi's actions and make perfect sense which is likely why the CVs won't go down this path.

As for Anjali I really want to empathize with the character but they're making it so difficult. Indeed if she really thinks Shyam is above blame then she should just say so to Arnav and consider moving out rather than abet her husband's sly visits. Also, the fact that she supports Shyam should mean by default she hates Khushi and yet she seemed only too pleased that Arnav was marrying her. The other thing that's sad is how the concern for the lost baby is barely there; completely taken over by her need for her husband

Thanks, Payaliya! Good to be back!
I don't actually mind Anjali wanting her husband with her at the loss of her baby ... that part makes sense to me ... the two people who would mourn the loss of a baby the most are its parents. Of course, Anjali doesn't know that Shyam is the killer.
But yes, Anjali is getting my goat when she keeps pleading for Shyam to be brought back ... let her tell Shyam just once ... take me away from here, I only want to be with you, no one here understands you ... then I might understand her a bit more. They are making her character very difficult to empathise with.

And going back to Khushi ... again that's why I don't mind if Khushi tells Arnav, Di needs Shyam at this moment, let her see him, and we all know what he is like, we will all keep an eye on him, how much harm can he do in a few brief visits? Making it clear that Shyam could be allowed to meet his wife and make her feel better, but he would be there only in suffereance, and for Di's sake, he definitely is not welcome to shift back into the house bag and baggage!

Diya: Why are you not writing this show?!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Sahana2MentalExoticaVistaaipkbsNewbiesoapfanDiyaS

ipkbs IF-Sizzlerz
ipkbs
ipkbs

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Jainesh dude has been discovered on FB..

How long before he deactivates????Ermm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

sheena29Sahana2eyesonmeRag1niVistaaMentalExoticaPr1yankaNewbiesoapfanPSharadaDiyaS

Rag1ni IF-Dazzler
Rag1ni
Rag1ni

Originally posted by Rag1ni

Hehe. Do that. I understand it is OTT drama and Bollywoodesque, except that Bollywood is now all grown up and awesome. Then why can't our show too grow up? *whine*

Bollywood has grown up but TV land still has such stuff. When I went to India last time, maasi was a big BV fan & I saw some episodes with her. That was so OTT...The time when he comes with his new wife...Dadi came as a takkar for the older lady in BV...I don't know if it is still the same but that is where this is coming from. Trying to beat them at their own game...Once they get a grip or if they get a grip, dust will settle but until then this is what we will get...

But unki daadi humaari daadi se achi hain. She is mean, yet nice and also smart. Achi actress bhi hain, that helps. Their female lead is totally mahaan too, but in a smart way. Copy karna hain toh dhang se copy karein.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Sahana2Vistaa--Sari--DiyaSNewbiesoapfanPr1yankaipkbs

eyesonme IF-Dazzler
eyesonme
eyesonme

Originally posted by ipkbs

10 minutes? LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

VistaaNewbiesoapfanipkbs

Rag1ni IF-Dazzler
Rag1ni
Rag1ni

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ipkbs

*snort*

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Pr1yankaipkbs

Go to top