Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Spice Girl's Hangout- The nightmare continues here (Page 29)

--Sari-- IF-Rockerz
--Sari--
--Sari--

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 9:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rag1ni

Sari: No matter how godawful Monday's episode is, please do post. Kyunki baat aapki hain toh farq padtha hai dammit!

Ragini - Hum ko bhi farak padtha hai dammit...
HugKal bhi I would have posted but I took one for the SG's. Everyone here was so upset, I thought maybe sometimes silence is louder than words & I could use a break too...LOL

Had a peaceful reading time on the deck which I have missed for so long, perfect beautiful summer weather here which sadly isn't for long...But I am not the kind who will shut up for long, so rest assured... LOL

Maybe I will watch the episode sometime over the weekend & post my thoughts. Coz sometimes forum overreacts & that I found out last Friday(mehendi)...The OTT drama is here to stay, we just have to dismiss it & look for the underlying story. That is the BW mantra they are adopting which Indian audience loves.

Edited by --Sari-- - 08 September 2012 at 9:27am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sheena29Sahana2Rag1niMentalExoticaPr1yankaDiyaSipkbs

soapsuds IF-Rockerz
soapsuds
soapsuds

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 9:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ipkbs

Originally posted by soapsuds

Originally posted by ipkbs

Originally posted by zainah09

Originally posted by showstruck

Originally posted by zainah09

Israt how is the migraine? hope you are feeling better...Smile

Good now. Thank you. Did you see the spoiler??

Nope...anything good?/

Yeah. 
We get a sangeet.

yes...but as I mentioned earlier...but most likely with Anji and Shyamu doing Nagin dance...

Song:

o daiyya re daiyya re
Chadh gayo paapi bichchua

Isse zyada kuch expect mat karo

Anjali kaise naachegi? uske foot mai toh problem hai.LOL

Shyamu ke ishharon pe abhi bhi to nach rahi hai...us din bhi kar legiLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ipkbs

ipkbs IF-Sizzlerz
ipkbs
ipkbs

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 9:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Sari--

Sari: No matter how godawful Monday's episode is, please do post. Kyunki baat aapki hain toh farq padtha hai dammit!

HugKal bhi I would have posted but I took one for the SG's. Everyone here was so upset, I thought maybe sometimes silence is louder than words & I could use a break too...LOL

Had a peaceful reading time on the deck which I have missed for so long, perfect beautiful summer weather here which sadly isn't for long...But I am not the kind who will shut up for long, so rest assured... LOL

Maybe I will watch the episode sometime over the weekend & post my thoughts. Coz sometimes forum overreacts & that I found out last Friday(mehendi)...The OTT drama is here to stay, we just have to dismiss it & look for the underlying story. That is the BW mantra they are adopting which Indian audience loves.

sari watch it..
i sat through it 3 times.
We got Anjali and Shyam longing for each other. 
Anjali being fed mithai ki dukhaan and Arshi looking on. And Khushi discovering Shyam in RM..
Worth watching once..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rag1ni--Sari--

Rag1ni IF-Dazzler
Rag1ni
Rag1ni

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 9:31am | IP Logged

Hehe. Do that. I understand it is OTT drama and Bollywoodesque, except that Bollywood is now all grown up and awesome. Then why can't our show too grow up? *whine*

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DiyaS

DiyaS IF-Sizzlerz
DiyaS
DiyaS

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 9:34am | IP Logged

Originally posted by DiyaS

Still haven't watched Friday's episode, and after all the warnings, I don't think I'm going to Tongue But there is one way and only one way they can redeem Khushi ... and that is if this is a plan by her to trap Shyam, the way she did during the kidnapping track ... she had the brains then, and she can do the same now. I was thinking all along that she and Arnav should allow Shyam back into RM, but under carefully controlled conditions ... and if they have any sense, they should instal cctv for Anjali's room and get a grip on what lies he's feeding Anjali. After all, NK and Khushi did that earlier, can't they use their brains again?

But if she seems to be going the "Shyamji may have reformed" path, I doubt they are going down that route Angry

Because the only way Anjali might get a handle on Shyam's real face is if he comes in as trusted Damaadji again, gets all overconfident and betrays himself ... there is no other way for Anjali to see his real face.
Not that I'm interested whether Anjali sees his true face or not ... if she loves her blessed hubby so much, she should move out with him to his own home. She's adult, Shyam is adult, they are legally married, what is stopping Anjali? Only her beloved Chotey's LOWE? Or the knowledge that her darling hubby actually loves her only as long as she comes with her brother's moolah and credit cards?

Diya - The way I see it is even worse...Shyam is playing a dangerous game &  I think I see where he will go with this...I don't want to ruin a Sat morning any more that it already has...Tho let me just keep my mouth shut...LOL

Sari, I hope the cv's ARE going somewhere with this ... to me, it doesn't make much sense for Shyam to come back into RM with everyone watching him with a hawk's eye ... OK, Dadi and Di excepted, of course ... but Nani, Arnav and NK don't trust Shyam, Mami and Akash want him back or are thinking about it only for Di's sake, I don't think they doubt the infidelity .and Khushi engagement story, ... Khushi might believe he has changed, but then Shyam can't put a foot wrong with her, because she will immediately realise that he hasn't ...

So what exactly is Shyam's big game plan? To kill Arnav and have Anjali named as Arnav's heir? Because no one will now believe Arnav could name Shyam his executor or beneficiary ...

Or is it more important to Shyam to break up the Arnav-Khushi marriage? That makes sense to me, partly because he wants revenge on ArHi, and partly he doesn't want Arnav to live a happily married life and produce heirs who will take over his money ... Shyam wants Di to have it all ... I think the need for revenge as as great as the need for money ... but is there anything else?

I don't really believe in the Shyam's sister theory ... partly because it will validate Shyam as having a just cause to fight for, and I don't think he deserves any redemption whatsoever.
But his being a cahoots with Chachaji and out for revenge from Arnav might make some sense ... except that Arnav took his revenge on Chachaji at the start of the show, which is just over a year back, and Shyam has been married to Anjali for much longer.

So figuring out Shyam's real motive is important ... and if Khushi wants to do that, she is justified in getting him back ... but if she believes he has reformed, she needs a shrink as much as DI does! OuchAngry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

purplenpinkRag1niipkbsPSharada

ipkbs IF-Sizzlerz
ipkbs
ipkbs

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 9:39am | IP Logged

-Jamba- IF-Rockerz
-Jamba-
-Jamba-

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 9:40am | IP Logged
Daiiya Ho.

Hungover from last night's ranting, but finally whatever'd now.

Dee's back! Hug

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

MentalExoticaPr1yanka.S.A.ipkbsDiyaS

--Sari-- IF-Rockerz
--Sari--
--Sari--

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 9:40am | IP Logged

Hehe. Do that. I understand it is OTT drama and Bollywoodesque, except that Bollywood is now all grown up and awesome. Then why can't our show too grow up? *whine*

Bollywood has grown up but TV land still has such stuff. When I went to India last time, maasi was a big BV fan & I saw some episodes with her. That was so OTT...The time when he comes with his new wife...Dadi came as a takkar for the older lady in BV...I don't know if it is still the same but that is where this is coming from. Trying to beat them at their own game...Once they get a grip or if they get a grip, dust will settle but until then this is what we will get...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

VistaaMentalExoticaPr1yanka

Go to top