Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Spice Girl's Hangout- The nightmare continues here (Page 21)

.S.A. IF-Sizzlerz
.S.A.
.S.A.

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 8:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bobop

Originally posted by psarada

I have a doubt, Did Gul and gang ever read the story of "The boy who cried wolf". They keep on hinting the separation and think that people will be hooked on to show to see what happens. But they forgot that some people do watch serials to relax and not get stressed out and too much of stress is not going to work out for the good of the serial. That's the reason "Teri Meri Promo" helped the TRPs jump to 4.6 because it was a nice promo full of excitement.

gul n co r in their delusional world'.even consistently low trps rnt shaking them up'i remember a tweet by GH when he said 3 isnt bad trp guys'..so im sure 2.8 bhi thik thak hi lag raha hoga inhe

with 2.8 it still is in top 10 position ... why should they bother??  that also makes me wonder if 2.8 isn't that bad then why should 3.4 or 3 or 2.7 be so bad that they made a kachumbar out the most awaited biwi wooing track and jumped into Dadi track which even after consistent 2.5 for 3 weeks went on painfully ??

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PSharadaPr1yanka

IFoverrated Goldie
IFoverrated
IFoverrated

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 8:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by showstruck

So, it is Khushi who will bring back Shyam and it is Garima who is the other woman?? Not that it makes a difference anymore.

I know u guys are fed up of this bit its too much phun.

Ab jab ho hee chuke hain serial chodene ko taiyyar
To chahe kitne hee aa jaaye fizool spoiler hazaar
Dikhao Cvs dadi aur shymu ko serial mein baar baar
Humara nahin badalane wala ipk ke baare mein vichaar

Rag1ni IF-Dazzler
Rag1ni
Rag1ni

Originally posted by MentalExotica

Originally posted by Rag1ni

Just peeped out, Khushi-Hate posts have commenced :D What a change after weeks of - Let us Burn Anjali's Effigies. Well done, writers!

I know right? I made the same mistake BAH! I am done...

Samjhe ya samjhaaoon time.LOL

Majorly bah only!
Bahar mat jaana. SariRekha ko paar karne se kissi ka aaj tak koyi fayda nahin hua.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

soapsudsMentalExoticaPr1yanka.S.A.

soapsuds IF-Rockerz
soapsuds
soapsuds

Originally posted by purplenpink

Hello AllHug  Thread 2 is also galloping..wow!

Just read the spoiler...maha disappointing. Why bother with the shaadi rasams when they have to be messed up. The mehndi was conclusively destroyed and now haldi is the next target. Sigh!

I didn't watch yesterday's epi but ladies which was worse- yesterday's or last Friday's? That was my bar for how low things can go and just wondering if they worsted that

Friday's was bad in the sense of the unnecessary cruelty shown...but otherwise it was gripping and well executed...and had shock value...and there were good moments of the mehendi...there were parts one would want to rewatch

I found yesterday worse...coz it was a complete head desk kind of epi for me and there was not one moment worth watching in it...of all the epis yesterday was perhaps the first time I felt that...otherwise there are at least a few worth watching crumbs even in the bad epis...and it butchered Khushi's character which was really sad...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

purplenpink

PSharada IF-Sizzlerz
PSharada
PSharada

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 8:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by showstruck

Originally posted by Rag1ni

Originally posted by purplenpink

<font color="#6633cc" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Hello AllHug Thread 2 is also galloping..wow!</font>

<font color="#6633cc" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Just read the spoiler...maha disappointing. Why bother with the shaadi rasams when they have to be messed up. The mehndi rasam was conclusively destroyed and now haldi is the next target. Sigh!</font>

<font color="#6633cc" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">I didn't watch yesterday's epi but ladies which was worse- yesterday's or last Friday's? That was my bar for how low things can go and just wondering if they worsted that</font>

Last Friday was the WORST - distasteful, horrific and a total cop-out.
Yesterday was - boring, blah, insulting one's intelligence and did I mention boring?

Did you read the spoiler? It's more insulting now. I thought they might change the script from Khushi bringing snake back but no they will go to any lengths to show things we are appalled by.

Actually read the spoilers for the show. Seems like Anjali will crash and will not respond to anything. Then Khushi will bring Shyam back in and voila Anjali has a breath of life. Arnav will be upset but DI dearest will want the shaadi to go on. Wait didn't she just lose her baby. How can she enjoy a shaadi. And main thing is Shyam knows about the past ? Now IPK is just a normal Ekta serial in which bhai kuch bhi ho sakta hai.

soapsuds

Pr1yanka IF-Sizzlerz
Pr1yanka
Pr1yanka

Originally posted by .Sama.

with 2.8 it still is in top 10 position ... why should they bother??  that also makes me wonder if 2.8 isn't that bad then why should 3.4 or 3 or 2.7 be so bad that they made a kachumbar out the most awaited biwi wooing track and jumped into Dadi track which even after consistent 2.5 for 3 weeks went on painfully ??
[/QUOTE]

last week..as far as i remember they werent in top 10..sasural simar ka n all non descript serials were above ipkā€¦
Rag1ni IF-Dazzler
Rag1ni
Rag1ni

Originally posted by bobop

rags'r u still here'just checked out ur new vm'.u r a powerhouse of talent'.guys chek it out
*EDITED* just wnated 2 say that u brought such a big smile on my face with this vm..just for that HugHug

Aww, thanks ya, thanks.

Pr1yanka

.S.A. IF-Sizzlerz
.S.A.
.S.A.

Originally posted by Mepharm

Hum aa gaye...Whom are we bashing???LOL

hum sab ka pata nahi ... bahar Khushi bashing ho rahi hai.

I am always ready to bash DB/Di Evil Smile

DiyaS

Go to top