Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Spice Girl's Hangout- The nightmare continues here (Page 114)

-Maggie- Goldie
-Maggie-
-Maggie-

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 9:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Moksha51

Originally posted by bobop

Originally posted by maaloo

Gudnite Ippy.. SD.. 

hello moxie.. Hug

Hola Molly Hug And all the other SGs also..

Pri , any kadhi chaval left? I am coming over.. Man! My eating schedule is totally whacked out this weekend.. 

Waise did we get any happy waale spoilers? I read a comment by Ippy that perfume claims that this track is necessary for the show's future or something.. How is it pertinent to dump down Khushi for the shpw's future? Confused

none leftTongue par aapke liye phir se bana denge ..ismein kya hai'im feeling hungry right now..went for dinner to a taiwanese collegaue..didnt like the food much altho they r real sweet people'.so drinking coke to suppress the nausea

Food was that bad? Confused I firmly believe god made Cheerios for midnight hunger pangs

Do you have a CCTV camera in my house???? I just finished consuming a bowl of cheerios...after a small bowl of chips (I know...pretty bad)Embarrassed

Edited by magnetic693 - 08 September 2012 at 9:16pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

purplenpinkMoksha51maalooPr1yanka

premparbat IF-Rockerz
premparbat
premparbat

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 9:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zainah09

Originally posted by magnetic693

[QUOTE=maaloo][QUOTE=magnetic693]
Hello everyone!

You have only 100 left to download!!!  Wow...that's awesome!  How many episodes are there in total??

The last aired one was 338 or so..

Thanks Hug 

Right now I am trying to catch all my fav episodes.  Will leave the fillers for later...

Hug

Ismailvegamze channel is good .. just arshi scenes. .but they are coming down on it heavily.. Confused

They're shutting it down? Shocked It's my favorite channel to watch uncuts.. That person uploads the non banner version..

SATYANASH! Ab office mein mera kya hoga?

I know.. Confused I missed downloading the last few ones.. and they all are blocked now .Ouch

Damn...I am 150...freaking 250 more to go...Angry

I am doing the same...downloading all the past ones...I wish I had done it earlier...I am missing the entire wedding episodes...I wish they are available by tomorrow

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-purplenpinkzainah09maaloo

-Maggie- Goldie
-Maggie-
-Maggie-

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 9:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by joenet1234

Mandy - does the YT downloader work on Daily Motion videos or do I need something else?

I use the realplayer downloader for Daily Motion stuff..it works!  (Thanks to Ippy and Mandy for the tips!)

However, the only thing that sucks is that I cannot seem to fast forward or rewind episodes..just have to watch the whole thing.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

joenet1234zainah09

maaloo IF-Dazzler
maaloo
maaloo

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 9:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by premparbat

Originally posted by zainah09

[QUOTE=magnetic693][QUOTE=maaloo][QUOTE=magnetic693][QUOTE=maaloo][QUOTE=magnetic693]
Hello everyone!

Hug

Ismailvegamze channel is good .. just arshi scenes. .but they are coming down on it heavily.. Confused

They're shutting it down? Shocked It's my favorite channel to watch uncuts.. That person uploads the non banner version..

SATYANASH! Ab office mein mera kya hoga?

I know.. Confused I missed downloading the last few ones.. and they all are blocked now .Ouch

Damn...I am 150...freaking 250 more to go...Angry

I am doing the same...downloading all the past ones...I wish I had done it earlier...I am missing the entire wedding episodes...I wish they are available by tomorrow

I just checked dailymotion.. The wedding episodes are there..You may wanna check it out.. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-premparbat.Mandy.

Pr1yanka IF-Sizzlerz
Pr1yanka
Pr1yanka

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 9:27pm | IP Logged
i think im the only one with no downloaded episodes and no patience to do that as well….Embarrassed if they wont be on yt…ill try some other site i guess

-Maggie-Moksha51maaloo

purplenpink Goldie
purplenpink
purplenpink

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 9:27pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by joenet1234

Mandy - does the YT downloader work on Daily Motion videos or do I need something else?

I use the realplayer downloader for Daily Motion stuff..it works!  (Thanks to Ippy and Mandy for the tips!)

However, the only thing that sucks is that I cannot seem to fast forward or rewind episodes..just have to watch the whole thing.

Yeah I find that a big -ve with dailymotion- the inability to ff. Never got around to recording epis but now that they are blocking the uncuts will have to get to it. This must be time consuming..

-Maggie-maaloo

maaloo IF-Dazzler
maaloo
maaloo

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 9:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bobop

i think im the only one with no downloaded episodes and no patience to do that as well'.Embarrassed if they wont be on yt'ill try some other site i guess

I started dwnloading the uncuts just so that I could watch it on the flight back home..Wink 
But some episodes have good scenes betwn. ASR NK or something like that which are not in uncuts.. so then decided to dwnld the full episodes..LOL

-Maggie-zainah09Pr1yanka

DiyaS IF-Sizzlerz
DiyaS
DiyaS

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 9:31pm | IP Logged
Does anyone know why I can't edit my real player downloads with Windows Live Movie Maker? I've been downloading most of the episodes from desi tv forums, but they are removed from there within a few hours of being put up, and I had to download the last few from youtube on real player. But I can't edit those on Windows movie maker Confused Is there any other software I can use to edit them? I really don't want to keep the Anjaam scenes of the last week! Ouch

-Maggie-sbk2

Go to top