Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Spice Girl's Hangout- The nightmare continues here (Page 110)

maaloo IF-Dazzler
maaloo
maaloo

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 8:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bobop

Originally posted by ipkbs

<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" size="3" color="#3300ff">any new dirt on ipk?..</font>

Uh huh.
Loads in RM because hp hasn't been working.
So Dadi got the bleach out...

lol'i thought they had recruited new hp and op.Wink

Actually they are on the look out for a new lakshmi and payaliya.. no point recruiting a new hp without a lakshmi. .eh? Tongue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

showstruckPr1yankaipkbs

-Maggie- Goldie
-Maggie-
-Maggie-

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 8:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by maaloo

Originally posted by magnetic693

Hello everyone!

Been silently reading the thread throughout the day while chasing after the kiddies!

Have been having a mini heart attack after reading bits and pieces regarding youtube blocking the show's videos..and have spent the last two hours trying to download everything in sight! Embarrassed

Well...once I start clicking those vids, I gotta start watching them (even though I have tons of other stuff to do).  Watched the "desi girl epi" and the epis after that when they are all practicing for the sangeet.  Such cute stuff!  Loved how ASR was getting all hot under the collar about NK and Kushi! 

Felt happy watching it..but then also sad Cry  Wish we had more of this stuff right now. 

Also read stuff on the spoilers... I don't know how I am gonna stomach Shyam/Anjali lovey-dovey scenes, and how am I gonna stomach Shyam's smug face when he is causing trouble Ouch

I think I am gonna invest in some foam bricks which I can have the satisfaction of launching, yet avoid breaking the source of my addiction...the tv! LOL

I am doing the same thing.. Frantically downloading the videos.. Have 100 more to go smile emoticon kolobok

You have only 100 left to download!!!  Wow...that's awesome!  How many episodes are there in total??

The last aired one was 338 or so..

Thanks Hug 

Right now I am trying to catch all my fav episodes.  Will leave the fillers for later...

maalooshowstruckipkbs

Pr1yanka IF-Sizzlerz
Pr1yanka
Pr1yanka

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 8:47pm | IP Logged

<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" size="3" color="#3300ff">any new dirt on ipk?..</font>

Uh huh.

lol'i thought they had recruited new hp and op.Wink

Actually they are on the look out for a new lakshmi and payaliya.. no point recruiting a new hp without a lakshmi. .eh? Tongue

molly..it was decided in the morning that arnav n khushi r the new hp and op…so lakshmi will have 2 find its own bubbly

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-maalooshowstruckipkbs

-Maggie- Goldie
-Maggie-
-Maggie-

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 8:47pm | IP Logged

Uh huh.

ROFL   Good one!

maalooPr1yankaipkbs

showstruck IF-Rockerz
showstruck
showstruck

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 8:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rag1ni

Originally posted by showstruck

Originally posted by Rag1ni

Last night I finally finished reading 50 Shades of Grey. All those posts where people drew parallels between Grey and IPK, don't make any sense to me. Bah!
Are we still discussing the spoilers, or has Ippy made sure that everyone drank some happy juice? :)

How was the book. Was it worth the news it made. Some public libraries in Houston refused to keep it.

I did not care for it at all.

Really...not reading but I didn't intend to either...I have trouble connecting to books writen in language other than my own...I do read but do not get as much fun as I would get reading something writen in bangla.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

maaloo

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Originally posted by psarada

Originally posted by -monalisa-

Even after knowing how much the current track is unpopular.. (what with all those comments in fb and other forums.. they surely must know that viewers hate it.. period. ), the ph is still continuing with this .. This kind of makes me wonder, is it that they are insensitive to viewers likes/dislikes (dekhna hai tho dekho) or is it because they have some really good stuff coming .. and to reach there they need to get through this dirt track? 

Upcoming good stuff is irrelevant for me if they make Khushi the lynchpin behind getting Shyam back.  I'm a stuck record with this but I'm just not able to wrap my bheja around it.   

I don't like the idea either.. I am just wondering about the CVs persistence with this track.. even after knowing that this is not being appreciated. 
Shyam knows everything and everybody else is dumb.. what happened to the dimwit Shyam? aaj kal he has become very brainy?.. And everybody around has lost it..  smile emoticon kolobok

I think they are going to make Anjali critical and there would be no choice for Khushi other than to get Shyam to get her back. That is the reason even when Arnav gets angry on Khushi, he can't hold it for long as it was his Di who was sick. Arnav will lash out at Khushi but then he can't do anything much as Khushi would say that she had to do it to save Anjali's life. Then we have the sangeet and the past bomb exploding with Dadi - Garima face off. Now we need to see if the wedding will happen or not ?

I think that is exactly what is going to happen, the spoilers did say Anjali's condition worsens and with Arnav gone most of the day Khushi will feel helpless and figure she has no choice but to bring Shyam back. I can understand her POV, right now Anjali's recovery is her top priority and with Anjali laying it on thick that she's unable to live without her husband what is Khushi to do?

I'm actually interested in how this plays out now that things are finally moving forward. I want to see how Arnav and Khushi deal with this, it is going to be the biggest test for them yet.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-maalooshowstruckPr1yanka

showstruck IF-Rockerz
showstruck
showstruck

Uh huh.

ROFL   Good one!

i heard HP got a haircut??

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-maaloo

ipkbs IF-Sizzlerz
ipkbs
ipkbs

I'm going to snooze. Weekends are fab to catch up on those zzzs.
I'll see you tomorrow when we shall have less excitement of the negative kind...toodles

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-maaloozainah09showstruck.Mandy.Pr1yanka

Go to top