Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Spice Girl's Hangout- The nightmare continues here (Page 108)

Newbiesoapfan IF-Sizzlerz
Newbiesoapfan
Newbiesoapfan

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 8:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mepharm

Originally posted by Newbiesoapfan

Originally posted by Mepharm

Wassup...I am back..Big smile

Good evening Rads... don't tell me you were running all this while!Wink

LOLLOL..I wish ..if I could run all day long I would have kamariya like Koosieji but unfortunately notConfused

Waise wouldn't mind a kamariya like her BD-- even better than khushi ji!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-Hriju321Mepharm-monalisa-ipkbs

Newbiesoapfan
Newbiesoapfan

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 8:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by maaloo

Originally posted by magnetic693

Hello everyone!

Been silently reading the thread throughout the day while chasing after the kiddies!

Have been having a mini heart attack after reading bits and pieces regarding youtube blocking the show's videos..and have spent the last two hours trying to download everything in sight! Embarrassed

Well...once I start clicking those vids, I gotta start watching them (even though I have tons of other stuff to do).  Watched the "desi girl epi" and the epis after that when they are all practicing for the sangeet.  Such cute stuff!  Loved how ASR was getting all hot under the collar about NK and Kushi! 

Felt happy watching it..but then also sad Cry  Wish we had more of this stuff right now. 

Also read stuff on the spoilers... I don't know how I am gonna stomach Shyam/Anjali lovey-dovey scenes, and how am I gonna stomach Shyam's smug face when he is causing trouble Ouch

I think I am gonna invest in some foam bricks which I can have the satisfaction of launching, yet avoid breaking the source of my addiction...the tv! LOL

I am doing the same thing.. Frantically downloading the videos.. Have 100 more to go smile emoticon kolobok

URL please? Will start the download and go for the exam !

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-ipkbs

maaloo IF-Dazzler
maaloo
maaloo

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 8:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ipkbs

I'm feeling evil. Evil Smile

When khushi goes to negotiate with DHV, will he pretend to be a changed man or will he leer at her?

I was thinking about the same thing and cringing at the thought. Again he has her at a point where he can blackmail her..Confused I  dont like it one bit.. but GH ne kaha hai na.. "dekhan hai tho dekho" Confused

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-Hriju321-monalisa-Newbiesoapfanipkbs

Newbiesoapfan
Newbiesoapfan

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 8:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zainah09

Originally posted by Rag1ni

Originally posted by showstruck

Last night I finally finished reading 50 Shades of Grey. All those posts where people drew parallels between Grey and IPK, don't make any sense to me. Bah!
Are we still discussing the spoilers, or has Ippy made sure that everyone drank some happy juice? :)

How was the book. Was it worth the news it made. Some public libraries in Houston refused to keep it.

I did not care for it at all.

Can't believe a piece of fan fiction for twilight turned into such a massive hit...it's kind of plagiarism...she took someone else's characters and made money off them...

You mean that it is the Twilight characters in Fifty shades? Just read an article that calls these books as mommy fiction ... not sure why !

It was based off Edward and Bella and was free online then some publishing house contacted her made her change the names and voila she he a hit!!

Wow!! She has made pots of money now I suppose!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

maaloozainah09-monalisa-ipkbs

maaloo IF-Dazzler
maaloo
maaloo

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 8:37pm | IP Logged

Hello everyone!

Been silently reading the thread throughout the day while chasing after the kiddies!

Have been having a mini heart attack after reading bits and pieces regarding youtube blocking the show's videos..and have spent the last two hours trying to download everything in sight! Embarrassed

Well...once I start clicking those vids, I gotta start watching them (even though I have tons of other stuff to do).  Watched the "desi girl epi" and the epis after that when they are all practicing for the sangeet.  Such cute stuff!  Loved how ASR was getting all hot under the collar about NK and Kushi! 

Felt happy watching it..but then also sad Cry  Wish we had more of this stuff right now. 

Also read stuff on the spoilers... I don't know how I am gonna stomach Shyam/Anjali lovey-dovey scenes, and how am I gonna stomach Shyam's smug face when he is causing trouble Ouch

I think I am gonna invest in some foam bricks which I can have the satisfaction of launching, yet avoid breaking the source of my addiction...the tv! LOL

I am doing the same thing.. Frantically downloading the videos.. Have 100 more to go smile emoticon kolobok

URL please? Will start the download and go for the exam !
Entire episodes are uploaded by IramNasir and Makchanna in youtube. IramNasir 's quality is very good. But they are closing down the latest ones.. so you wanna hurry.. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-zainah09ipkbs

-monalisa- IF-Rockerz
-monalisa-
-monalisa-

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 8:37pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by showstruck

Last night I finally finished reading 50 Shades of Grey. All those posts where people drew parallels between Grey and IPK, don't make any sense to me. Bah!
Are we still discussing the spoilers, or has Ippy made sure that everyone drank some happy juice? :)

How was the book. Was it worth the news it made. Some public libraries in Houston refused to keep it.

I did not care for it at all.

Can't believe a piece of fan fiction for twilight turned into such a massive hit...it's kind of plagiarism...she took someone else's characters and made money off them...

You mean that it is the Twilight characters in Fifty shades? Just read an article that calls these books as mommy fiction ... not sure why !

It's popular among sexually frustrated soccer moms... or so I hear 
Good luck on your exam, Ashu! 

maaloozainah09ipkbs

ipkbs IF-Sizzlerz
ipkbs
ipkbs

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 8:38pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by ipkbs

I'm feeling evil. Evil Smile

When khushi goes to negotiate with DHV, will he pretend to be a changed man or will he leer at her?

<font color="#cc0000" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">I was thinking about the same thing and cringing at the thought. Again he has her at a point where he can blackmail her..ConfusedI dont like it one bit.. but GH ne kaha hai na.. "dekhan hai tho dekho"Confused</font>

And dekhenge. Of course. Aisa Ho sakhta hai ke nai dekhenge...

-Maggie-maaloo-monalisa-

-Maggie- Goldie
-Maggie-
-Maggie-

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 8:38pm | IP Logged

Hello everyone!

You have only 100 left to download!!!  Wow...that's awesome!  How many episodes are there in total??

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

maalooPr1yanka

Go to top