Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Spice Girl's Hangout- The nightmare continues here (Page 107)

Mepharm IF-Rockerz
Mepharm
Mepharm

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 8:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Newbiesoapfan

Originally posted by Mepharm

Wassup...I am back..Big smile

Good evening Rads... don't tell me you were running all this while!Wink

LOLLOL..I wish ..if I could run all day long I would have kamariya like Koosieji but unfortunately notConfused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

maalooNewbiesoapfanipkbs

ipkbs IF-Sizzlerz
ipkbs
ipkbs

Originally posted by zainah09

Originally posted by Rag1ni

Originally posted by showstruck

Last night I finally finished reading 50 Shades of Grey. All those posts where people drew parallels between Grey and IPK, don't make any sense to me. Bah!
Are we still discussing the spoilers, or has Ippy made sure that everyone drank some happy juice? :)

How was the book. Was it worth the news it made. Some public libraries in Houston refused to keep it.

I did not care for it at all.

Can't believe a piece of fan fiction for twilight turned into such a massive hit...it's kind of plagiarism...she took someone else's characters and made money off them...

You mean that it is the Twilight characters in Fifty shades? Just read an article that calls these books as mommy fiction ... not sure why !

Ipk should be Di Dis fiction...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

maalooNewbiesoapfan

Newbiesoapfan IF-Sizzlerz
Newbiesoapfan
Newbiesoapfan

Originally posted by maaloo

Originally posted by ipkbs

Originally posted by joenet1234

I thought I would try it.. got through 2 pages and then I decided I would rather burn it..
Sold it on eBay and got my money back..
Yeh bhi koi story hai. Pshaww!
I prefer watching anjaam romance.

Ippy - seriously? you know the whole thing about duaa and anytime for qabool and all? Go ask mom.

Rags - aap nay humain yaad kiya, shukriya! Embarrassed

Haww Shocked
Maine Socha hi nahi! D'oh

I want Arshi romance!! Bas!

Anjaam ko hatao..

I'll repeat 101 times...

Good morning SGs... short time here before I go for the exam-- this should be  the mantra of the SGs !

Gud luck with the exams Ash.. 

Thanks Maloo - Today is an open book exam --so do not have to rely on a failing memory !! Memory zaps happen in AD too not only in IPK and to me -- not only Anji and KhushiWink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

maaloo-monalisa-Mepharmipkbs

-Maggie- Goldie
-Maggie-
-Maggie-

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 8:29pm | IP Logged
Hello everyone!

Been silently reading the thread throughout the day while chasing after the kiddies!

Have been having a mini heart attack after reading bits and pieces regarding youtube blocking the show's videos..and have spent the last two hours trying to download everything in sight! Embarrassed

Well...once I start clicking those vids, I gotta start watching them (even though I have tons of other stuff to do).  Watched the "desi girl epi" and the epis after that when they are all practicing for the sangeet.  Such cute stuff!  Loved how ASR was getting all hot under the collar about NK and Kushi! 

Felt happy watching it..but then also sad Cry  Wish we had more of this stuff right now. 

Also read stuff on the spoilers... I don't know how I am gonna stomach Shyam/Anjali lovey-dovey scenes, and how am I gonna stomach Shyam's smug face when he is causing trouble Ouch

I think I am gonna invest in some foam bricks which I can have the satisfaction of launching, yet avoid breaking the source of my addiction...the tv! LOL

-monalisa-ipkbs

zainah09 IF-Dazzler
zainah09
zainah09

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 8:29pm | IP Logged

Last night I finally finished reading 50 Shades of Grey. All those posts where people drew parallels between Grey and IPK, don't make any sense to me. Bah!
Are we still discussing the spoilers, or has Ippy made sure that everyone drank some happy juice? :)

How was the book. Was it worth the news it made. Some public libraries in Houston refused to keep it.

Can't believe a piece of fan fiction for twilight turned into such a massive hit...it's kind of plagiarism...she took someone else's characters and made money off them...

I loved twilight. I've read the books possibly a hundred thousand times and would still have been reading them if ipk hadn't come along and knocked it out my dil dimaag...although I couldn't care much for the movies. Sab satyanash.

I have nothing against that genre of fictiion...just didn't care for Meyers writing style... Fifty shades I refuse to read because theres no way I am paying for fan fiction...

maalooipkbs

zainah09 IF-Dazzler
zainah09
zainah09

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 8:30pm | IP Logged

You mean that it is the Twilight characters in Fifty shades? Just read an article that calls these books as mommy fiction ... not sure why !

It was based off Edward and Bella and was free online then some publishing house contacted her made her change the names and voila she he a hit!!

maalooNewbiesoapfanipkbs

ipkbs IF-Sizzlerz
ipkbs
ipkbs

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 8:33pm | IP Logged
I'm feeling evil. Evil Smile

When khushi goes to negotiate with DHV, will he pretend to be a changed man or will he leer at her?

-Maggie-zainah09maaloo

maaloo IF-Dazzler
maaloo
maaloo

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 8:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by magnetic693

Hello everyone!

Been silently reading the thread throughout the day while chasing after the kiddies!

Have been having a mini heart attack after reading bits and pieces regarding youtube blocking the show's videos..and have spent the last two hours trying to download everything in sight! Embarrassed

Well...once I start clicking those vids, I gotta start watching them (even though I have tons of other stuff to do).  Watched the "desi girl epi" and the epis after that when they are all practicing for the sangeet.  Such cute stuff!  Loved how ASR was getting all hot under the collar about NK and Kushi! 

Felt happy watching it..but then also sad Cry  Wish we had more of this stuff right now. 

Also read stuff on the spoilers... I don't know how I am gonna stomach Shyam/Anjali lovey-dovey scenes, and how am I gonna stomach Shyam's smug face when he is causing trouble Ouch

I think I am gonna invest in some foam bricks which I can have the satisfaction of launching, yet avoid breaking the source of my addiction...the tv! LOL

I am doing the same thing.. Frantically downloading the videos.. Have 100 more to go smile emoticon kolobok

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie--monalisa-Newbiesoapfanipkbs

Go to top