Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Spice Girl's Hangout- The nightmare continues here (Page 103)

PSharada IF-Sizzlerz
PSharada
PSharada

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 7:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by maaloo

Originally posted by -monalisa-

Even after knowing how much the current track is unpopular.. (what with all those comments in fb and other forums.. they surely must know that viewers hate it.. period. ), the ph is still continuing with this .. This kind of makes me wonder, is it that they are insensitive to viewers likes/dislikes (dekhna hai tho dekho) or is it because they have some really good stuff coming .. and to reach there they need to get through this dirt track? 

Upcoming good stuff is irrelevant for me if they make Khushi the lynchpin behind getting Shyam back.  I'm a stuck record with this but I'm just not able to wrap my bheja around it.   

I don't like the idea either.. I am just wondering about the CVs persistence with this track.. even after knowing that this is not being appreciated. 
Shyam knows everything and everybody else is dumb.. what happened to the dimwit Shyam? aaj kal he has become very brainy?.. And everybody around has lost it..  smile emoticon kolobok

I think they are going to make Anjali critical and there would be no choice for Khushi other than to get Shyam to get her back. That is the reason even when Arnav gets angry on Khushi, he can't hold it for long as it was his Di who was sick. Arnav will lash out at Khushi but then he can't do anything much as Khushi would say that she had to do it to save Anjali's life. Then we have the sangeet and the past bomb exploding with Dadi - Garima face off. Now we need to see if the wedding will happen or not ?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

maaloo-monalisa-showstruck

-monalisa- IF-Rockerz
-monalisa-
-monalisa-

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 7:57pm | IP Logged

Even after knowing how much the current track is unpopular.. (what with all those comments in fb and other forums.. they surely must know that viewers hate it.. period. ), the ph is still continuing with this .. This kind of makes me wonder, is it that they are insensitive to viewers likes/dislikes (dekhna hai tho dekho) or is it because they have some really good stuff coming .. and to reach there they need to get through this dirt track? 

Upcoming good stuff is irrelevant for me if they make Khushi the lynchpin behind getting Shyam back.  I'm a stuck record with this but I'm just not able to wrap my bheja around it.   

I don't like the idea either.. I am just wondering about the CVs persistence with this track.. even after knowing that this is not being appreciated. 
Shyam knows everything and everybody else is dumb.. what happened to the dimwit Shyam? aaj kal he has become very brainy?.. And everybody around has lost it..  smile emoticon kolobok

Shyam knowing about the past is okay with me -I believe he is in some way connected to the Mallicks and Raizadas.  He'll not just an aira-gaira from the sadak who decided to marry Anjali and steal the family's fortune.  There's more to him. So, theek hai. 
But, his every tactic succeeding with flying colors is pissing me off now.  First, he was a bungling idiot with the most ludicrous plans and then he's efficient enough to pull off a kidnapping and attempted murder without a shred of evidence left.  Come on yaar. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

maalooshowstruckipkbsPSharada

Rag1ni IF-Dazzler
Rag1ni
Rag1ni

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 7:57pm | IP Logged
Last night I finally finished reading 50 Shades of Grey. All those posts where people drew parallels between Grey and IPK, don't make any sense to me. Bah!
Are we still discussing the spoilers, or has Ippy made sure that everyone drank some happy juice? :)

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

maaloo-monalisa-showstruckipkbs

showstruck IF-Rockerz
showstruck
showstruck

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 7:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rag1ni

Last night I finally finished reading 50 Shades of Grey. All those posts where people drew parallels between Grey and IPK, don't make any sense to me. Bah!
Are we still discussing the spoilers, or has Ippy made sure that everyone drank some happy juice? :)

How was the book. Was it worth the news it made. Some public libraries in Houston refused to keep it.

maaloo-monalisa-ipkbs

joenet1234 IF-Dazzler
joenet1234
joenet1234

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 8:02pm | IP Logged

Great VM. Loved it. Give me DDLJ and a tub of Ben and Jerry's any day. Except that I would much rather prefer DDLJ without IPK. Ajeeb hoon main.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-monalisa-ipkbs

-monalisa- IF-Rockerz
-monalisa-
-monalisa-

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 8:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by psarada

I think they are going to make Anjali critical and there would be no choice for Khushi other than to get Shyam to get her back. That is the reason even when Arnav gets angry on Khushi, he can't hold it for long as it was his Di who was sick. Arnav will lash out at Khushi but then he can't do anything much as Khushi would say that she had to do it to save Anjali's life. Then we have the sangeet and the past bomb exploding with Dadi - Garima face off. Now we need to see if the wedding will happen or not ?

Okay, then Khushi needs to tell Arnav that bringing Shyam back is necessary for Anjali's well-being, but he needs to be closely monitored.  Par nahin na, she's already convinced herself that he's changed.  

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

maalooipkbs

-monalisa- IF-Rockerz
-monalisa-
-monalisa-

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 8:03pm | IP Logged

We discussed the spoilers, drank the happy juice, discussed random crap and are now back to the spoilers.  Aap kaise ho? Big smile

maalooNewbiesoapfanipkbs

Rag1ni IF-Dazzler
Rag1ni
Rag1ni

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 8:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by showstruck

How was the book. Was it worth the news it made. Some public libraries in Houston refused to keep it.

I did not care for it at all.

-Maggie--monalisa-ipkbs

Go to top