Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Maggie- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Hello everyone!

Been silently reading the thread throughout the day while chasing after the kiddies!

Have been having a mini heart attack after reading bits and pieces regarding youtube blocking the show's videos..and have spent the last two hours trying to download everything in sight! 😳

Well...once I start clicking those vids, I gotta start watching them (even though I have tons of other stuff to do).  Watched the "desi girl epi" and the epis after that when they are all practicing for the sangeet.  Such cute stuff!  Loved how ASR was getting all hot under the collar about NK and Kushi! 

Felt happy watching it..but then also sad 😭  Wish we had more of this stuff right now. 

Also read stuff on the spoilers... I don't know how I am gonna stomach Shyam/Anjali lovey-dovey scenes, and how am I gonna stomach Shyam's smug face when he is causing trouble

I think I am gonna invest in some foam bricks which I can have the satisfaction of launching, yet avoid breaking the source of my addiction...the tv! 😆
zainah09 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ipkbs

I loved twilight. I've read the books possibly a hundred thousand times and would still have been reading them if ipk hadn't come along and knocked it out my dil dimaag...although I couldn't care much for the movies. Sab satyanash.

I have nothing against that genre of fictiion...just didn't care for Meyers writing style... Fifty shades I refuse to read because theres no way I am paying for fan fiction...
zainah09 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Newbiesoapfan

You mean that it is the Twilight characters in Fifty shades? Just read an article that calls these books as mommy fiction ... not sure why !

It was based off Edward and Bella and was free online then some publishing house contacted her made her change the names and voila she he a hit!!
ipkbs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I'm feeling evil. 😈

When khushi goes to negotiate with DHV, will he pretend to be a changed man or will he leer at her?
maaloo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: magnetic693

Hello everyone!

Been silently reading the thread throughout the day while chasing after the kiddies!

Have been having a mini heart attack after reading bits and pieces regarding youtube blocking the show's videos..and have spent the last two hours trying to download everything in sight! 😳

Well...once I start clicking those vids, I gotta start watching them (even though I have tons of other stuff to do).  Watched the "desi girl epi" and the epis after that when they are all practicing for the sangeet.  Such cute stuff!  Loved how ASR was getting all hot under the collar about NK and Kushi! 

Felt happy watching it..but then also sad 😭  Wish we had more of this stuff right now. 

Also read stuff on the spoilers... I don't know how I am gonna stomach Shyam/Anjali lovey-dovey scenes, and how am I gonna stomach Shyam's smug face when he is causing trouble

I think I am gonna invest in some foam bricks which I can have the satisfaction of launching, yet avoid breaking the source of my addiction...the tv! 😆

I am doing the same thing.. Frantically downloading the videos.. Have 100 more to go 
Newbiesoapfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Mepharm

😆😆..I wish ..if I could run all day long I would have kamariya like Koosieji but unfortunately not😕

Waise wouldn't mind a kamariya like her BD-- even better than khushi ji!
Newbiesoapfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: maaloo

I am doing the same thing.. Frantically downloading the videos.. Have 100 more to go 

URL please? Will start the download and go for the exam !
maaloo thumbnail

Originally posted by: ipkbs

I'm feeling evil. 😈

When khushi goes to negotiate with DHV, will he pretend to be a changed man or will he leer at her?

I was thinking about the same thing and cringing at the thought. Again he has her at a point where he can blackmail her..😕 I  dont like it one bit.. but GH ne kaha hai na.. "dekhan hai tho dekho" ðŸ˜•
Newbiesoapfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: zainah09

It was based off Edward and Bella and was free online then some publishing house contacted her made her change the names and voila she he a hit!!

Wow!! She has made pots of money now I suppose!
maaloo thumbnail

Originally posted by: Newbiesoapfan

URL please? Will start the download and go for the exam !

Entire episodes are uploaded by IramNasir and Makchanna in youtube. IramNasir 's quality is very good. But they are closing down the latest ones.. so you wanna hurry..