Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: sbk2

I will take lovefaced Arnav scenes any day over scenes of  Khushi getting insulted and humiliated over and over by Old Hag...after Garima's truth comes out, she will get more viscious in her taunts and insults  And ofcourse, Shyam will be adding fuel to the fire πŸ˜‘

Isse accha hota ki Khushi ghar chhodh kar chali jaati and Arnie going with her...I wish they had a track like that...Arhi away from the madhouse, but with each other.

Far be it for me to defend the satyanash coming our way, but the Khushi Agni pariksha was in the books bahut pehle se. Ab after the kidnapping we all wanted these two to be together and they gave us that with Shyam being kicked out with Arnie;s Atoot Vishwas. So now round two at Agni pariksha coming up with Garima in the mix. It is all about Arnie and peetal ka bartan...

I have hopes that once this khichdi is cooked and hopefully TRPs in control from all the drama, we might actually get *gasp* two weeks of ArHi-ness before they decide what the next satyanash will be...πŸ˜‰
ipkbs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: veeps

Far be it for me to defend the satyanash coming our way, but the Khushi Agni pariksha was in the books bahut pehle se. Ab after the kidnapping we all wanted these two to be together and they gave us that with Shyam being kicked out with Arnie;s Atoot Vishwas. So now round two at Agni pariksha coming up with Garima in the mix. It is all about Arnie and peetal ka bartan...

I have hopes that once this khichdi is cooked and hopefully TRPs in control from all the drama, we might actually get *gasp* two weeks of ArHi-ness before they decide what the next satyanash will be...πŸ˜‰

then i hope the trps touch 3 or go above on weds. for a max Arshi-fied shaadi..πŸ˜•
Originally posted by: -monalisa-

They already have Anjali's petulance and ill-health.  They have the entire stoopid parivaar behind her to get Shyam back.. We already saw Mami and Aakash doubting Arnav's decision.  WHAT IS THE EFFING NEED to bring Khushi into this process? EFFING MORONICAL.
Okay, now i feel better. 

🀣Mona darling... chill. Did you watch ferrari ke sawaari??? Nice TP movie to get into your happy place...
-monalisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

So there's another Satyanash in store after Garima?  I thought this was it and then Mangalam and crutains down. 

ipkbs thumbnail

So there's another Satyanash in store after Garima?  I thought this was it and then Mangalam and crutains down. 

You don't know?πŸ˜›
IPK has a long way of satyanashes  to go πŸ˜ƒ
-monalisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

🀣Mona darling... chill. Did you watch ferrari ke sawaari??? Nice TP movie to get into your happy place...

Hum to chill hi hain.  Ferrari ke sawaari? Never heard of it.  Will check it out πŸ˜ƒ

-monalisa- thumbnail
Originally posted by: ipkbs

You don't know?πŸ˜›
IPK has a long way of satyanashes  to go πŸ˜ƒ

Devi Maiyya Raksha karna.  πŸ˜²
ipkbs thumbnail

Devi Maiyya Raksha karna.  πŸ˜²

Di ki shaadi bhi toh karni hai aage ja karπŸ˜‰
ASR kanyadaan karega.
-monalisa- thumbnail
Originally posted by: ipkbs

Di ki shaadi bhi toh karni hai aage ja karπŸ˜‰
ASR kanyadaan karega.

Who's the "lucky" dulha?  Wait, wait... don't tell me.  Daiyya-ho, right?  Aakhir unki bhi shaadi 360 honi chahiye.   We don't even have a flashback of DHV shaadi like Arhi's temple shaadi. 
showstruck thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Waiting for facial and they are playing pairo mey bandhan hai. Can't forget IPK even if I want to.