Spice Girl's Hangout- The nightmare continues here - Page 64

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by Moksha51

In my SKD.. I will detox in 21 days from that happening.. Lady J said so.. But I know in AD, I'll just send a bunch of DVDs to Ippy and blackmail her into making me copies ๐Ÿ˜‰

Ippy and I already have an arrangement in place ๐Ÿ˜‰
Originally posted by ipkbs

if this was Anjali Di getting bashed, she would cry a river and then camp with Arnav Khushi because she is scared๐Ÿ˜†

I think DB may also be reduced to doing just that..make appearances with the other actors and promise they get along well.. SATYANASH only.. Kyun pareshaan kar rahe hai bechari ko! Should I go post "leave her alone!

But fir Moxie might have to be scared for her jaan 
Originally posted by ipkbs

Ippy ko blackmail karna zaroori hai? pyaar se kehdo, kardegi๐Ÿ˜‰

Blackmail ke bina hum Aapse kaise Keh paenge that I faraq you damnit!

I think DB may also be reduced to doing just that..make appearances with the other actors and promise they get along well.. SATYANASH only.. Kyun pareshaan kar rahe hai bechari ko! Should I go post "leave her alone!

Very smart thinking.  Don't leave the safety of the hangout.  Hang out here wonly Moxie.  Sir salaamat to pagdi hazaar. 

Na Moxie๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Agar aap ko kuch hogaya...toh humari toh saasein rukh jayegi...๐Ÿ˜•
Originally posted by -monalisa-

Very smart thinking.  Don't leave the safety of the hangout.  Hang out here wonly Moxie.  Sir salaamat to pagdi hazaar. 

Rags coined a new term for that... Sari rekha ๐Ÿ˜†
Achcha, someone tell me something cheerful.  There isn't even any anticipation for Monday and next week.  This feels so weird.  

lol๐Ÿ˜†
Rags bhi na!

๐Ÿคฃ Trust Ragini to come up with that.  Can someone perfect cloning already so we can all have a personal Ragini in our homes?
Just read the spoilers... ugh. ๐Ÿคข

Arnie might go with it just to proceed with the marriage even though he does not agree and of course, because it is all about Khushi. Sab Khushi ke liye. Loveface Arnav is an Idiot. Bas.