Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Sari-- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: joenet1234

There is a reason we are twins. You can say everything that is in my head while I try to maintain my status quo and avoid posting my rants (looks like avoidance is not working out too well these days 😆)
Is this any different than what we had discussed? No. We knew this was coming and regardless of how cliched and BWesque this is, we could stomach it had the characters been intact. I refuse to believe that Khushi was the only way to bring Shyam back. The past alone was enough to plant the seed of doubt. Even if it wasn't, they could have showed Khushi supporting Nani/Dadi's decision to bring Shyam back but not the primary driver of it. How would that change the story? It wont. He still comes back and does his shenanigans but at least Khushi would have stayed Khushi. Whatever scenarios we come up with here, they are not loopy SKD, not all happy-go-lucky things. We are discussing possibilities keeping the very BW drama in tact but yet finding a bit of a silver lining so not all hopes are lost. You and I don't do this for living but we can come up with plausible scenarios so people who are "running their kitchen" on this stuff, how come they can't break the mold and do the same? Maybe I am too far gone the path of challenging norms and being different. I guess Curse of First World Countries 😆

Mine comes across less of a rant? I can do your PR for you...😆 Haan yaar, bothers me to hear the "woh aurat" tag on Khushi...Will this girl ever get a break? But that is TV for you and in many ways society...Women take the brunt of the beating while men get a pass. & who does the accusations most of the time? Women! That is sadder...You expect women to understand but when it comes to their sons or their husbands, the finger pointing starts. It is always the other woman...
eyesonme thumbnail
Made a depressing post.. have a read ðŸ˜†

ipkbs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: maariyah12345

Made a depressing post.. have a read ðŸ˜†

😲
Newbiesoapfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: psarada

See this I am able to live with. Maybe Arnav's Dad did cause the accident which killed Khushi's parents and Garima being the massi of the girl was in touch with Arnav's dad and he was supporting her to raise the kid. Maybe the issue was blown out of proportion by Arnav's mom and she misunderstood. But then if that were to happen, What Dadi does think of Arnav's mom is true. She was a weak woman who couldn't trust her husband and dad of their children and left them alone and took the easy way out. If this were the case I can sense Khushi getting angry as it was due to Arnav's dad, she lost her family. So will it be hate from Khushi's side then and repentance from Arnav's side.

Sarada - first round will be Arnav's hate ... second round will be Khushi... long way to go in the nafrat -mohabbat story.
ipkbs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
They shot a promo today.
Sobti had a day off.

What the!
ME promo includes dadi amma face off!

eyesonme thumbnail
Originally posted by: zainah09

Seriously!! What the hell was that??😆

I still have no idea why cv's set it out like that? LOL.

" Okay Sanaya.. Just march a bit behind Barun"
"Yes thats fine Karan..Just move your legs in a marching position"
"Akshay can you give a more stony faced expression please as you walk"

😆
IFoverrated thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: zainah09

Seriously!! What the hell was that??😆

U know i can say the same word for the whole episode.DKD raita etc etc etc  

GUL jee I didnot like anything on Friday episode.No Arshi scene was totally pheeka for me.

Worst friday epsiode ever
Newbiesoapfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Maariyah ji hume math maariye ! ðŸ˜­ ... they are star crossed but not in that way. There will be a "lived happily ever after"" , "Als well that ends well" ... at the end of the show! Khushi and Arnav will have their SR and have lots of little Khushis and Arnavs!
Vistaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: ipkbs

They shot a promo today.

Sobti had a day off.

What the!
ME promo includes dadi amma face off!

So the ME is back on Sep 15th? Hadn't it been cancelled/postponed?
zainah09 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: maariyah12345

I still have no idea why cv's set it out like that? LOL.

" Okay Sanaya.. Just march a bit behind Barun"
"Yes thats fine Karan..Just move your legs in a marching position"
"Akshay can you give a more stony faced expression please as you walk"

😆

😆