Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Newbiesoapfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: savvy05

Friday was bad bad execution any way you see it. When I saw Khushi standing with her purse @ the front door, it reminded me of the La days - she looks the same now, unpaid help. I agree the miscarriage and all the drama, would it have been too much to have at least Nani call in Bua and say we are delaying things a bit but Khushi is our bahu or something like that this week, just one scene?. Leave Arhi, they should have had some one in the family think aloud about the marriage that is stopped instead of constantly parading Anjali and Shyam.

The CVs are completely bipolar. No other explanation. Bride and groom are themselves not worried about the marriage ... so family is excused. Buaji and Garima are also worried sick about Anji ... no explanations demanded or asked or given from anywhere. πŸ˜•
-monalisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: joenet1234

Sorry Mona Darrrling - isi liye main kuch nahi bolti.

Nahin Joeyji.  You said what was in my mind wonly.   This is the last straw, yes? 
Vistaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: zainah09

Visi...what is wrong with you?? Didnt you think the way Anjali asked Shyam, "aapne kuch khaya" was so romantic...Arnav and Khushi should be taking a few pointers from them..πŸ˜†
Now about Khushi...the fact that she is aware that he went to the Ashram to get the witch should have made her more alert...it indicates a plan...and she already knows how evil his plans are...

ZinnyπŸ˜†

@Bold: It normally would have...but I repeat, the miscarriage resets all equations. It is big enough of a deal in her eyes, to have the power to change/pause the most villainest of villains. Absent that tragedy, she would have not given him a moment's reprieve. Now she feels, Anjali has lost her baby, Shyam is there grieving with her, his presence is helping Anjali recover, ergo he should be allowed back in the RM.

ashwink630 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Newbiesoapfan

I may be late but looks like we have had another masterpiece from Rags today ! Nice Ragini ! Sorry if already posted

Awesomeness Rags!
Vistaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: savvy05

Friday was bad bad execution any way you see it. When I saw Khushi standing with her purse @ the front door, it reminded me of the La days - she looks the same now, unpaid help. I agree the miscarriage and all the drama, would it have been too much to have at least Nani call in Bua and say we are delaying things a bit but Khushi is our bahu or something like that this week, just one scene?. Leave Arhi, they should have had some one in the family think aloud about the marriage that is stopped instead of constantly parading Anjali and Shyam.

Can you see me nodding my head to all of your points? If not, then let me tell you...I am nodding my head to all of your points. πŸ˜ƒ

zainah09 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vistaa

ZinnyπŸ˜†

@Bold: It normally would have...but I repeat, the miscarriage resets all equations. It is big enough of a deal in her eyes, to have the power to change/pause the most villainest of villains. Absent that tragedy, she would have not given him a moment's reprieve. Now she feels, Anjali has lost her baby, Shyam is there grieving with her, his presence is helping Anjali recover, ergo he should be allowed back in the RM.

Ok..but this is the same man who was willing to divorce his pregnant wife for Khushi...IF and its a big if he gave a damn about this child...would he have been looking for opportunities to molest Khushi or divorce his wife?? I understand the point you are making...its just a hard sell! Khushi has seen how fake Shyam is...
eyesonme thumbnail
I still can't get over the Army march in yesterdays episode when everyone was walking towards Anjali bitya's room πŸ˜†
savvy05 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Ok ladies, have a wonderful weekend. I am positive there is going to be a thread 3 this weekend.. will meet again either on this or the new thread!!!
AD calls and unfortunately I cannot say "karna hei to karo" to myself for all the chores that beckon me πŸ˜‰
joenet1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -monalisa-

Nahin Joeyji.  You said what was in my mind wonly.   This is the last straw, yes? 

It appears to be for me. If Kushi was never strong, always dependent on someone, "har kaam khud nahi kar sakti" types, I would have no qualms with her bringing back Shyam because that would be her character. But this selective and convenient amnesia on writer's part of hitting a reset button on the story and the character, is just unfathomable. The fault lies with me solely - I was expecting something different from a daily soap but the new writer is here to put me in my place, to tell me that it is a daily soap, so stop dreaming. Essentially the first 8 months of the show were a beautiful dream, we were hypnotized and now it is time to wake up. Shit! I need to stop responding. Kuch accha nahi bol sakti! I suck at rosy talks.
zainah09 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: maariyah12345

I still can't get over the Army march in yesterdays episode when everyone was walking towards Anjali bitya's room πŸ˜†

Seriously!! What the hell was that??πŸ˜†