Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: purplenpink

Hiya Biraj🤗

Interesting to see different views of which was worse. I can't say coz I didn't watch or read WU for yesterday but last Friday's would be hard to beat in terms of gruesomeness and gore esp since it was completely unnecessary. Waise how bad have things become when one is talking about what was less worse ðŸ˜•

Khushi's character has been badly butchered with this whole supporting Shyam's re-entry. I don't think anything can justify this. Not even her being good hearted.

Still haven't watched Friday's episode, and after all the warnings, I don't think I'm going to 😛 But there is one way and only one way they can redeem Khushi ... and that is if this is a plan by her to trap Shyam, the way she did during the kidnapping track ... she had the brains then, and she can do the same now. I was thinking all along that she and Arnav should allow Shyam back into RM, but under carefully controlled conditions ... and if they have any sense, they should instal cctv for Anjali's room and get a grip on what lies he's feeding Anjali. After all, NK and Khushi did that earlier, can't they use their brains again?

But if she seems to be going the "Shyamji may have reformed" path, I doubt they are going down that route 😡

Because the only way Anjali might get a handle on Shyam's real face is if he comes in as trusted Damaadji again, gets all overconfident and betrays himself ... there is no other way for Anjali to see his real face.
Not that I'm interested whether Anjali sees his true face or not ... if she loves her blessed hubby so much, she should move out with him to his own home. She's adult, Shyam is adult, they are legally married, what is stopping Anjali? Only her beloved Chotey's LOWE? Or the knowledge that her darling hubby actually loves her only as long as she comes with her brother's moolah and credit cards?

Pr1yanka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: ipkbs

Yeah. 
We get a sangeet.

arnav toh khushi se naaraaz hoga toh kaise mazza aayega sangeet mein
Sahana2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks Sarada.

It is very obvious that the spoilers are being released after the bloodbath on Friday.

Damage Cintrol by the CVs.

Any mention of Anjali in the spoiler?
zainah09 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Yeah. 
We get a sangeet.

Woot Woot 🥳
soapsuds thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Yeah. 
We get a sangeet.

yes...but as I mentioned earlier...but most likely with Anji and Shyamu doing Nagin dance...

Song:

o daiyya re daiyya re
Chadh gayo paapi bichchua

Isse zyada kuch expect mat karo
PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: AM2011

4 sher loves Anjhali and doosri aurat concept

Arjun has both today.Samjhe yaa smajhaun.
I have nothing better to do.

Did anyone see there were very less promotion for Arjun and Teri Meri Love stories this week. No articles also came up for TMLS. Seems like that the telefilms didn't hit well with the audience and now with KBC coming in on weekends,it would go for a toss. I for one am happy that Arjun is not being promoted so much by the PH. Warna jhalle pe naam zidna hota hai looking at the Arjun promos.
ipkbs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: bobop

arnav toh khushi se naaraaz hoga toh kaise mazza aayega sangeet mein

We don't know how naraaz. maybe we get a roothna manana wali sangeet.😃

and they said last time Arnav will blast Khushi for asking to bring shyam back. Lekin aisa kuch hua hi nahi... He just said "are you kidding me?" bas.😛

Pr1yanka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Still haven't watched Friday's episode, and after all the warnings, I don't think I'm going to 😛 But there is one way and only one way they can redeem Khushi ... and that is if this is a plan by her to trap Shyam, the way she did during the kidnapping track ... she had the brains then, and she can do the same now. I was thinking all along that she and Arnav should allow Shyam back into RM, but under carefully controlled conditions ... and if they have any sense, they should instal cctv for Anjali's room and get a grip on what lies he's feeding Anjali. After all, NK and Khushi did that earlier, can't they use their brains again?

But if she seems to be going the "Shyamji may have reformed" path, I doubt they are going down that route 😡

Because the only way Anjali might get a handle on Shyam's real face is if he comes in as trusted Damaadji again, gets all overconfident and betrays himself ... there is no other way for Anjali to see his real face.
Not that I'm interested whether Anjali sees his true face or not ... if she loves her blessed hubby so much, she should move out with him to his own home. She's adult, Shyam is adult, they are legally married, what is stopping Anjali? Only her beloved Chotey's LOWE? Or the knowledge that her darling hubby actually loves her only as long as she comes with her brother's moolah and credit cards?

[/QUOTE]

am jumping in…sorry if i burst ur bubble diya..but khushi has no plan 2 trap shyam..if she did she wont even think once that shyam might be turning better….and tell me about anjali..this is baffling everyone i guess as to why she isnt moving out with shyam….as far as i remember she was quite interesting in going 2 her home in good times….what is stopping her now…..ofcourse w/o arnav all rmwasis r worth nothing..sab ke sab sadak par aa jayenge
ipkbs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: soapsuds

yes...but as I mentioned earlier...but most likely with Anji and Shyamu doing Nagin dance...

Song:

o daiyya re daiyya re
Chadh gayo paapi bichchua

Isse zyada kuch expect mat karo

Anjali kaise naachegi? uske foot mai toh problem hai.😆
PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: Sahana2

Thanks Sarada.

It is very obvious that the spoilers are being released after the bloodbath on Friday.

Damage Cintrol by the CVs.

Any mention of Anjali in the spoiler?

How will it be a damage control if they mention that Khushi is going to get Shyam in. That is what the bloodbath was on Friday right. Unless they get Shyam back and Arnav and Khushi have a private talk to keep an eye on him knowing what he is capable of. If not, Monday and Tuesday is going to be worse. Mayhem would be the correct word for it.