Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

I have lost hopes after Mishti's spoiler (Page 3)

siddharsh Senior Member
siddharsh
siddharsh

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 10:47am | IP Logged
I want Shyam to enter in tomorrow's episode itself not dragging till the weekend so that di will be khush and we will have some happy moments.

khosla03 Goldie
khosla03
khosla03

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 10:51am | IP Logged
i have a little hope that there is gonaa be less of anjali's tears..more arshi as there is gonna be sangeet as well...i really want them to concentrate on arshi in the sangeet
ViSaRun IF-Dazzler

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 10:55am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
saddafmahmood Goldie
saddafmahmood
saddafmahmood

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by saalu1

Seriously!!! I have lost all hopes on this show after Mishti's spoiler...
How can CV's make Khushi to get snakewa back in RM after all that she has seen and has been thru.. he is a murderer.. tried to kill Arnav and her... how can she forget that...this is totally ridiculous...

Now coming to snake, how many days/months are we going to tolerate his evil plans.. Why is he the only one to know about Garima's past...when will CV's show that ASR has brains too and try to get a upper hand against snake...

Frankly I don't care if the wedding happens or not.. whether Arnav calls off the wedding...
Who is going to watch Poojali's rona dhona, snake's evil plans and khushi's mahanta...

Guys now this official, CV's have lost it... nothing can be done now..no ammount of ranting or petition will make CV's to change this horrendous storyline

Dekha na hai to dekho
tptwi IF-Rockerz
tptwi
tptwi

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Khushi brining Shaym back doesn't ruin anything. That is the girl she has always been. Is she really that wrong to think he might have changed after loosing a child? Is she really that wrong to bring him back for Anjali's happiness? She is the most selfless and sacrificing girl. She is willing to stay around the man who ruined her life and tried to kill her husband just so her di can be happy. 

After Shaym returns, Anjali's track will die down as she will be happy and well again. The track will shift to arHi's marriage rituals and this time they will be the focus. Isn't that what everyone wanted? 
Shaym and dadi will try to create problems but they will get married despite all odds as their relationship is too strong to be broken. 
As far as I remember, that is what everyone was waiting for. Now, when what we all wanted is on its way, again everyone has problems? 
MeeraHK Coolbie
MeeraHK
MeeraHK

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 11:18am | IP Logged
if rm was nt to happen wl will cv's change asr and make him do whatever kkg like and already mishti and khusboo have told and even i knw rm will surely happen...and we need to the see the actual bodning between arshi before actual seperation happens
sana_sugarbun IF-Dazzler
sana_sugarbun
sana_sugarbun

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 11:24am | IP Logged
I dunno why the Cvs always ALWAYS show Shyam winning all the time? Are they trying to give the message that the evil always has an upper hand??Since day one he succeeds in each and every bloody plan he creates. Ok in the beginning i was ok but after the MU???then later post kidnapping track???he still got away with everything????And now im sure they are not going to expose him Angry

Go to top