I have lost hopes after Mishti's spoiler - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 years ago
sham's entry is now essential 4 anjali to be normal and 4 the marriage to proceed.
balav thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I want Arnav to be completely affected by the past of Garima and to call off his wedding with khushi
and let Khushi also walk out of the mandab fully supporting her adopted mother knowing fully that there was not any mistake of Garima on Arnav's past. At this stage ARHI separation track would do wonders and the poojali and the sneakwa will not become the centre of attraction for couple of more episodes
mayuloveu thumbnail
yes lost all hopes. how khushi can bring that person back in RM? after mishti's spoilar ramrriage will not happen. shyam and dadi will not let this marriage happen
blackdove thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
forget about positivety or negativety...all i would say is just wait n watch...i know it hard.but we have had many situations like this.n i hope cv's have something interesting in store for us...who thought that a miscarriage would happen on mehendi??? who thought arnav would speak his heart out to khushi!??????

waiting is the only option left!!!!!!!!!
anu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I just wanted to story to forcus on ArHi..

just chil and watch...
Edited by anu17 - 11 years ago
kripa_kh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
just chill guys... and enjoy the upcoming tracks... mainly arshi marriage ceremony...😊
siddharsh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I want Shyam to enter in tomorrow's episode itself not dragging till the weekend so that di will be khush and we will have some happy moments.
khosla03 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
i have a little hope that there is gonaa be less of anjali's tears..more arshi as there is gonna be sangeet as well...i really want them to concentrate on arshi in the sangeet
Totally agree.
Ya, let him come back.. I do not want remarriage at this stage.
saddafmahmood thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: saalu1

Seriously!!! I have lost all hopes on this show after Mishti's spoiler...

How can CV's make Khushi to get snakewa back in RM after all that she has seen and has been thru.. he is a murderer.. tried to kill Arnav and her... how can she forget that...this is totally ridiculous...

Now coming to snake, how many days/months are we going to tolerate his evil plans.. Why is he the only one to know about Garima's past...when will CV's show that ASR has brains too and try to get a upper hand against snake...

Frankly I don't care if the wedding happens or not.. whether Arnav calls off the wedding...
Who is going to watch Poojali's rona dhona, snake's evil plans and khushi's mahanta...

Guys now this official, CV's have lost it... nothing can be done now..no ammount of ranting or petition will make CV's to change this horrendous storyline

Dekha na hai to dekho