India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

YES .. IT IS ODD...

ymail_my Senior Member
ymail_my
ymail_my

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 7:02am | IP Logged
Just wanted to say that YESSS...IT ISS QUITE QUITE QUITE ODDD for a brother to take his sister to the GYNECOLOGIST...

ESPECIALLY WHEN THERE ARE OTHER FEMALES WHO ARE RIGHT THERE TO DO ANYTHING FOR THIS FEMALE (like feeding her with their own hands and what not)

SO it's ODD VERY ODD because a trip to the Gynec means getting one's reproductive system checked and if at all the female is in pain (which well Anj seems to have a LOT of) then you probably need someone to stay by you  to hold your hand or someone who can suport you WHILE the check up is going on...thats the reason women ALWAYS PREFER TO TAKE EITHER THEIR MOM, AUNT, GIRL FRIEND or if they aer married their HUSBANDS to the Gynec...coz no one wants to be lying there when the GYnec is checking you AND HAVE THE BROTHER STAND NEXT TO YOU...

SO CVs...YESSS ITS ABSOLUTELY ODD and EMBARRASSING THAT JUST TO FORCE DOWN THE ANJ  AND HER BROTHER TRACK YOU ARE SPOILING A BROTHER SISTER RELATIONSHIP...its quite creepy actually what you show just to show this so called love between them...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sama50

sama50 IF-Dazzler
sama50
sama50

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 7:16am | IP Logged
me found it odd too

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index