Arnav90

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 10:57pm | IP Logged
Lolzzz dear they need to take care of Budget also ROFL ROFL ROFL

manesha76 IF-Stunnerz
manesha76
manesha76

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 10:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pramila.harish

I wish to see in MB serial, some thing more than what they r showing.  Since they r showing RK as super star, CVs could give more importance show branded stuffs for watches, perfumes, dresses etc  as i am craze for branded stuffs.  

Like in watches they can show he is wearing Rolex, Cartier, Omega.. etc  instead of showing him all the time wearing wearing one kind of watch. n in Cars instead of Mercedes, Jaguar.. they could  show Ferrari, Porsche n some sports cars etc... same thing applies to MB also.  New dresses not just anarkali one's, something different every day..

Through this they could educate us about new fashion, designs etc.. what do u guys think?? 

That can be possible when TRP rise . These companies might sponsor Madhubala & also give their Product to flaunt .

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index