Hari73 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I wish to see in MB serial, some thing more than what they r showing.  Since they r showing RK as super star, CVs could give more importance show branded stuffs for watches, perfumes, dresses etc  as i am craze for branded stuffs.  

Like in watches they can show he is wearing Rolex, Cartier, Omega.. etc  instead of showing him all the time wearing wearing one kind of watch. n in Cars instead of Mercedes, Jaguar.. they could  show Ferrari, Porsche n some sports cars etc... same thing applies to MB also.  New dresses not just anarkali one's, something different every day..

Through this they could educate us about new fashion, designs etc.. what do u guys think?? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Sparkles_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Producer barbaad hojahenge😆 😆
Their budget will go bust 😆
Hari73 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
If they cann't afford to purchase, they can rent it out...

i hv seen in many serial, they show big house, many servants... but this kind of stuff they never show
kar1538 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Pramila.harish

If they cann't afford to purchase, they can rent it out...

i hv seen in many serial, they show big house, many servants... but this kind of stuff they never show

You can always tweet your suggestion to the director RG
orchid70 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Being this show is a tribute to Bollywood, they need to put more budget into their costumes and all material things. They should not be repeating outfits.😆
Neelum.drashti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
i guess once the trp's have settled they will do it, till yet they have used lot of money on sets etc and rk mostly wear designer clothes but yeah they should rent out instead of buying...nice post👍🏼
noaccount thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: kavana_n

Producer barbaad hojahenge😆 😆

🤣
Arnav90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Lolzzz dear they need to take care of Budget also 🤣 🤣 🤣
76manesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Pramila.harish

I wish to see in MB serial, some thing more than what they r showing.  Since they r showing RK as super star, CVs could give more importance show branded stuffs for watches, perfumes, dresses etc  as i am craze for branded stuffs.  

Like in watches they can show he is wearing Rolex, Cartier, Omega.. etc  instead of showing him all the time wearing wearing one kind of watch. n in Cars instead of Mercedes, Jaguar.. they could  show Ferrari, Porsche n some sports cars etc... same thing applies to MB also.  New dresses not just anarkali one's, something different every day..

Through this they could educate us about new fashion, designs etc.. what do u guys think?? 

That can be possible when TRP rise . These companies might sponsor Madhubala & also give their Product to flaunt .